• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Well then, if that list of 3 names weren't scumreads necessarily, I'd like to hear who you think might be scum. Also,idk if you've already voiced some in past posts, but I'd be curious to see who you think is likely town as well.

Fig is my biggest scum lean probably. Rag I could see as a potential scum lean but I'm having trouble reading her as such just for one thing. Chevy pinged me a little a while back. I think it was specifically his reads list for some reason, but I can't recall exactly why at the moment. Ex is potential scum but also that's just mild gut feeling. Tbh, kinda tunneled on Fig and seeing his flip.

As in possibly opposed, I'd assume?

I don't see a world where they're both scum distancing like someone mentioned, there's no reason for them to go this hard at each other D1 over something they could've let die or ignored as much as possible

It depends really. I didn't think of a Rag/Fig scum team until the claim thing and Fig blaming stuff on Rag. Because in that scenario I see Rag playing like she usually does and just pushing a scumbud on something she sees she can push the faulty logic in. I feel like that's how Rag plays no matter what (she even admitted unintentionally bussing scumbuds before). Then it spiraled to Fig getting an actual wagon. Fig tried to backpedal out of it, and wasn't making progress, so he takes some frustration out on Rag while also trying to distance by blaming her like he did.

also where do I even get in this Fig-Rag mix lol

You don't have any connection to Rag, but do to Fig. I dunno, but your recent posts of saying you went back and the Fig post not looking as bad as it made out to be and the sequential thoughts of Fig possibly being town felt like possible scumbud trying to do damage control and shift some heat away from Fig.

Fig is my biggest scum lean probably. Rag I could see as a potential scum lean but I'm having trouble reading her as such just for one thing. Chevy pinged me a little a while back. I think it was specifically his reads list for some reason, but I can't recall exactly why at the moment. Ex is potential scum but also that's just mild gut feeling. Tbh, kinda tunneled on Fig and seeing his flip.

Any townreads?

You don't give us anything, not even giving us a crumb of what Chevy said that you made you think this except that they failed a vibe check which is just flawed/bad reasoning.
...is it tho?

Anyways catching up

Kinda still want Chevy dead and starting to wonder if this is just who fig is as a person lol

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Any townreads?

Oh right, sorry meant to answer that and it slipped my mind.
Fext seems pretty townie to me. Killjoy seems pretty likely town because I don't see scum Killjoy saying that he softed his role like he did since Killjoy is a nervous wreck in games so he wouldn't pull a gambit like that. Kirino is a slight town lean.

Anyways catching up

Kinda still want Chevy dead and starting to wonder if this is just who fig is as a person lol
Sorry if you've already done this, but what is your case on Chevy?

They definitely haven't given as much content as I'd want, and their list is fine at best, but nothing about them majorly pings me, so I'm wondering where your seemingly strong thoughts are coming from?

Unvote
Vote: Killjoy

*throws cucco*
hey wait that's not fair you're the reason I stopped voting him

why are you doing this
what would you rather I do?

Fig said slip up can be meant for something like letting it slip your throwing a surprise party, but that's not what slip up means in the context of mafia. I've never seen anyone refer to slip in any context other than a scum slip. Especially with how he phrased it about loving the slip up or whatever. Why would you love it if it were town? You'd only love scum slip. I don't see how that can be debated that Fig clearly thought that Fext scum slipped.
Unsurprisingly this is still my biggest hangup on Fig

@Fext what do you think of Paranoid King?
have they even posted since I copied Storm's list format?
if not then that still stands
whatever that was
idr

Also, In my experience, townies are at least as likely, or perhaps more likely, to start tunneling after seeing something they interpret as a bonafide scumslip than they are to say "okay, let's step back and hear all sides of this".
that makes sense actually

also all these people thinking I said Fig was treating me unfairly when I clearly said that about Killjoy

I specifically said that Fig wasn't treating me unfairly, but was rather not treating me fairly

smh

Sorry if you've already done this, but what is your case on Chevy?

They definitely haven't given as much content as I'd want, and their list is fine at best, but nothing about them majorly pings me, so I'm wondering where your seemingly strong thoughts are coming from?
they feel like that low-effort mafia that gets by by not really doing anything to draw attention without being completely inactive

Killjoy seems pretty likely town because I don't see scum Killjoy saying that he softed his role like he did since Killjoy is a nervous wreck in games so he wouldn't pull a gambit like that.
...did he do that?

and how sure are you that's clearing?

also all these people thinking I said Fig was treating me unfairly when I clearly said that about Killjoy

I specifically said that Fig wasn't treating me unfairly, but was rather not treating me fairly

smh

You definitively said Fig was being unfair:

kinda feels like killjoy and fig are both being unfair in different ways here

not sure what that means lol

can somebody with more familiarity with the role list tell me how likely it is we have a Sheriff but not a Framer or Godfather

Also: @Ragnarokio @Killjoy262 and @ExLight you're voting for players and an extension... This close to EOD, whats your main goal? Pressure voting, lynching or an actual extension (which makes the other votes moot).
I personally just want a little more time to allow for a, I'm honestly uncertain of my own wording, more decisive vote count.

Yeah, that is a bit of a hole. That said, the joke is strange no matter who made it, newb or veteran, so I've kinds given up trying to find the meaning behind that exact post. Most of my readings have been more about what he's done since.
After how I dug into his "joke" I started town reading him Though as soon as he brought my age into this, I've become really wary all over again.

@Paranoid King @Viral Maze
Hi please try to participate a bit more
I'm more interested in getting PK more involved. VM I feel deserves a little slack for his night shifts, though I would like to at least see a wall post or a reads from him.

Ok, so I'm rereading the thread and this is the problematic post in question.
This is actually less worse than I thought it would be, because from what people have been saying I thought he had implied not a scumslip, not a roleslip. I do agree that Fig not considering the odds of Fext being mafia first is a bit weird, but it's way less scummy than what I first understood. I'd honestly find it scummier if someone jumped straight to the conclusion that Fext is mafia, tbh?
If it were a more knowledgeable, I say "knowledgeable loosely because I'm including myself at the very least in this, player were to say what fext said, put yourself in Figs seat, wouldn't you be thinking the same thing, if not similar with a bit of a smug look on your face thinking "Possibly Mafia -> 3p -> town aligned"?

bold of you to assume I am sane
Wait, so you're just as nutters as the rest of us? Whew, that's a relief.
I've played Town of Salem
Nope!
/me hops behind his new fire resistant couch.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I GOT TO CATCH UP TO LIKE 6 PAGES
Well quit lolligaggin'!

>6 pages
Oh, poor baby
I dang near shot coffee out of my nose at this! :lol:

Unvote
Vote: Killjoy

*throws cucco*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! MURDER BIRD!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Seriously though do you have any reasoning for your wanting me dead first? Because this looks like a joke vote and joke votes looks sus from you.
Fry Squint.png

I'm personally townreading Fext, which makes me a bit more iffy on Killjoy; but I feel like you been a bit on the fence on the whole thing.
If you were scumreading Fext you'd've voted him, I'm assuming, but it feels like you considered the slip relatively towny? I think you mentioned Ragnarokio, Storm, and Seanzie as people that bothered you, but personally I also see Killjoy as being one of the main forces pushing you down the lane since by shifting the load on you they've been able to kinda go under the radar for previously being "unfair" to Fext.
If you look at my reads list you'd see that after I hounded Fext I felt comfortable town reading him at the time. You're doing the same thing he did suspecting someone but voting someone else instead of adding extra pressure.

Also, Kirino sparked a bit of curiosity
I’ll post more later. I’ll check when EoD is and might vote for an extension based on that, especially since this has actually been a pretty productive D1.
I saw him vent
it was in the back of electrical
chevy feels like an average Ranked Practice Framer
why are you doing this
When questioned why you want(ed) Chevy out, it was because "you saw him vent" when questioned about that(by me), it was a short answer. which later was changed to a (semi okayish) answer. I'm starting to question my read on him now.

You definitively said Fig was being unfair:
read my next post on the topic lol

I've definitely explained that I thought Killjoy was actively not being fair and Fig not considering me as possibly mafia at all felt like I wasn't getting a true fair shake

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom