• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [Day 5] Zelda an Orcarana of Time as Remembered by Someone Who Only Played a Little Bit of it Well Over a Decade Ago Mafia

Kirino

Tatakae
I don’t really see the logic behind Chevy flip-flopping like this as scum, regardless of Minish’s alignment. Him suspecting Minish in general seems questionable too. If he’s town, then he’s likely just confused, even if he's right. If he’s scum and Min is town, his actions make little sense: even if he were to get Minish lynched (which would be doubtful), he'd likely be next; if he were lynched first, by contrast (probably more likely), he'd be giving Minish town cred. It's also possible that they're scum together and this is a ploy, in which case the death of one would seem to give town cred for the other. But overall, I have a town read on Chevy.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Hey listen! I don't know if I'd say vote hoppy newbs would even apply there. Chevy feels more like he's trying to game his role to me. KJ feels like he's simply trying to illicit a certain response from Chevy. If I was going to lean scum on one of them it would probably be KJ though. I also don't see their alignments as mutually exclusive.
That's my point I don't think it applies either. In the past I've probably let Killjoy off the hook a lot just because I considered him new, and I don't think I can do that anymore at this point.

I don’t really see the logic behind Chevy flip-flopping like this as scum, regardless of Minish’s alignment. Him suspecting Minish in general seems questionable too. If he’s town, then he’s likely just confused, even if he's right. If he’s scum and Min is town, his actions make little sense: even if he were to get Minish lynched (which would be doubtful), he'd likely be next; if he were lynched first, by contrast (probably more likely), he'd be giving Minish town cred. It's also possible that they're scum together and this is a ploy, in which case the death of one would seem to give town cred for the other. But overall, I have a town read on Chevy.
It's possible he is just very confused fsr, yeah, and that's what I'd think if he us town. Scum reasoning to be voting Minish I guess would be maybe they just want to get rid of that chat link between Chevy and Min fsr, seems reckless though and idk if I'd buy this.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Minish feels tmi-ish
Im okay with kirino for now
Exlight is concerning me but it's normal for them to concern me although the fact that it's normal is part of the cause for concern in this place
Either way I doubt they live through this game without claiming so ggwp there prolly 3p

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
ok caught up with the first 4 pages, not really much happened

I'm not really a fan of Moe claiming miller and I need to recheck some stuff but I get the feeling he criticized bulbagarden's community for claiming miller D1 before although I could be mistaking him for another player

I think some people brought this up but could be him faking a role just for fun or to try triggering some discussion
I can see it being NAI because he could do that to get a counterclaim in hopes of maybe reducing scum's PoE to find some power roles and depending on how much extra info is given to them flavor wise it could be beneficial to them but that's mainly speculation

in any case I doubt he's purely a miller because based on Rag's old game (the one numbers posted earlier) I think most roles will be kinda JOATish so claiming miller is kinda eh and half assed of a claim at best

chevy seems to be shooting everywhere and I agree that's probably closer to his town meta
oocoo sounds nervous
I'm not sure what to think of Viral
Jinjo putting some pressure and backing up is a bit of a red flag to me
Johnny actually feels decently towny to me
SMS and Kirino I want to see more
and I want to see Reki's shenanigans, c'mon girl

Exlight is concerning me but it's normal for them to concern me although the fact that it's normal is part of the cause for concern in this place
Either way I doubt they live through this game without claiming so ggwp there prolly 3p
I'm town, not 3p
and I wonder if there even is one since the OP seems to clarify town and mafia wincons but not hint at 3ps existing, although it clearly implies these wincons might diverge a bit, which makes me think we have a virtual 3p that is officially either town or mafia but with a separate wincon

ok caught up with the first 4 pages, not really much happened

I'm not really a fan of Moe claiming miller and I need to recheck some stuff but I get the feeling he criticized bulbagarden's community for claiming miller D1 before although I could be mistaking him for another player

I think some people brought this up but could be him faking a role just for fun or to try triggering some discussion
I can see it being NAI because he could do that to get a counterclaim in hopes of maybe reducing scum's PoE to find some power roles and depending on how much extra info is given to them flavor wise it could be beneficial to them but that's mainly speculation

in any case I doubt he's purely a miller because based on Rag's old game (the one numbers posted earlier) I think most roles will be kinda JOATish so claiming miller is kinda eh and half assed of a claim at best

chevy seems to be shooting everywhere and I agree that's probably closer to his town meta
oocoo sounds nervous
I'm not sure what to think of Viral
Jinjo putting some pressure and backing up is a bit of a red flag to me
Johnny actually feels decently towny to me
SMS and Kirino I want to see more
and I want to see Reki's shenanigans, c'mon girl

I'm town, not 3p
and I wonder if there even is one since the OP seems to clarify town and mafia wincons but not hint at 3ps existing, although it clearly implies these wincons might diverge a bit, which makes me think we have a virtual 3p that is officially either town or mafia but with a separate wincon

You mentioned on this quote you caught up with the first 4 pages and I find this odd you are taking my rvs vote seriously when games like this always starts out with rvs and how does that give you red flag when I started to lean town on numbers and unvoted him? Do you really expect me to leave my vote on a player I started to lean town on? Why does Johnny seem towny to you?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
You mentioned on this quote you caught up with the first 4 pages and I find this odd you are taking my rvs vote seriously when games like this always starts out with rvs and how does that give you red flag when I started to lean town on numbers and unvoted him? Do you really expect me to leave my vote on a player I started to lean town on? Why does Johnny seem towny to you?
I wasn't talking about your RVS, I was thinking more interested on you poking the Killjoy/SMS interaction

Johnny is more of a gut feeling mixed with some perceived meta?
He's usually really aggressive as both alignments, but when he's town it kinda feels different from when he's scum, like different sorts of hounding. I don't really know how the explain the difference but it's coming off as townie to me this time. I could be wrong of course, it's just D1 (or D2 I guess lol), but for now I wouldn't want to lynch him.

ExLight did you role scum in this game? I don't remember town ExLight doing a wallpost talking about his thoughts and I do remember a scum ExLight doing a wallpost.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac

these two thoughts are incongruent

I wasn't talking about your RVS, I was thinking more interested on you poking the Killjoy/SMS interaction

Johnny is more of a gut feeling mixed with some perceived meta?
He's usually really aggressive as both alignments, but when he's town it kinda feels different from when he's scum, like different sorts of hounding. I don't really know how the explain the difference but it's coming off as townie to me this time. I could be wrong of course, it's just D1 (or D2 I guess lol), but for now I wouldn't want to lynch him.

Town doesn't know each other and since I saw Killjoy give a town lean on SMS I wanted him to elaborate since we don't even know if scum will be tming here or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom