• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Gathering II - Gods of Kaldheim Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
From the events on D1 and N1, I have a town read on Exlight.
It seemed like Exlight wanted to save Minish, who would've been a strong town player (not role wise, experience)
If he was scum, it'd probably best for him if Minish died. So, it is less likely that he would pull of such a stunt just to impress and win Minish over to his side. At the heat of the day phase, it seemed like Ex genewinely tried to save Minish and was clearly not happy to see her go.
It feels like something that was told to him rather than an individual observation to me, which is kinda scummy
This is another bold assumption, but I think Exlight is a wig and he shot Wolf. He was clearly uncomfortable about wolf's flip flop and he thought that someone was instructing wolf what to say.

Sunfan is my most scum read for now. It's true that he was very vocal and drew a lot of attention. But it is also a play style, but a one that needs a lot of guts and experience to pull this. But I'm pretty sure Sunfan is capable of something like this

GrooseIsLoose

ZD Legend
Why's that?
And yes, Rubik, you were very silent last day phase it seemed like you were trying to get under the radar.
Vote: Giri
Why are the good town players scum this game?
Can you explain these? These two posts contradict each other. Who did you reffer to when you said "good players" and why didn't you unvote and vote them or try poking them if you felt that way?

Also, why did you vote me? Was it a pressure vote? Or did you read me scum? If it's not a pressure vote, you've gotta explain it.

GrooseIsLoose

ZD Legend
what the heck was that moe and sun?
Moe and sun? Did I miss something important?
:fry:

vote: morbid minish
Are you referring to this post?
Rubik, naga, and either Sun or Moe is the scumteam
Why Naga? Is it because of the interaction between him and Sun?
The only person bringing up serial killers is Sun Fan. Should we read something into that?

SMS is probably scum
Why did you think SMS is scum? What do you think about him now?
Asking this since you said you were serious
This post is serious.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Why's that?
You said all good town players are scum, and I know you consider yourself a good town player. I know you were trying to brush it off as a joke, but I do think it’s the kind of comment you’d make as scum.

Naga is purely gut feeling, my weakest scumlean.

Someone needs to look at the dead people's reads
I'm far too busy to do it myself you see
Any specific one?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Oh, and Moe/Sun is because of yesterday’s fiasco. It was just really weird.

I like Giri’s analytical posts from last page, although he usually did those more often as scum. Maybe he just matured a bit? Townlean for now.

Why did you think SMS is scum? What do you think about him now?
Asking this since you said you were serious
At the time SMS I found his somewhat cold and focused behavior to be more similar to his scum meta. I’m on the fence about him, and I could probably swap naga for him on my scumreads depending on how toDay goes.

Moe and sun? Did I miss something important?
They just yeeted Minish off a cliff outta nowhere lol. Kirino was among them too but I’m guessing he was Vigi shot by someone.

2 out last night isn't good, but at least the new day end time is better I guess?

Also these are some really eager players, posting that early on a Monday. Love it.

what tipped you off, the "ooh" or the fact that I was genuinely excited to spot a potential lie

The fact that, despite you excitement, you didn't pressure vote.

Chevy shot kirino

This kinda tracks with one of their last comments, yeah.

If he was scum, it'd probably best for him if Minish died. So, it is less likely that he would pull of such a stunt just to impress and win Minish over to his side.

Why would it be best? Now we know the alternative, Giri, was town too.

I've been sick the past few days, so I haven't really been following the game, but right now, from what I remember of D1, I'm sus of Sun, Giri, and Reki.

Sun was the one to bring up SK out of nowhere, and since there were two kills N1, that means there is at least one other killing role. And while I think an actual townie would suggest the possibility of additional killing roles, the specificity is what I find suspicious.

Giri pings my scumdar, though I'd have to do a closer reread of the thread to pin down exactly why.

Reki has responded very interestingly to some of my posts, which makes me feel like there was an attempt at pocketing me before backing off. My brain is too mushy to really articulate it, but Reki basically accused me of playing up that I'm a newb even though I never did so after trying to bond over being new to these forums.

I'll just link the posts so you can see for yourselves:

Just in case I don't wake up before EOD, I'm going to

Vote: The Sun Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom