• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m Glad that I’m still alive.

Now well I’m not going to drop my TR on ExLight but it is odd that the one person who wanted to CFD onto ExLight is dead.

(Also just want to add that ExLight claims to be against 3 options, when there is a chance Silverfish is Town so looks like ExLight enjoy’s T/T competing wagons, dang I don’t really enjoy playing with players that do this but from my experience I know they will eventually figure it out themselves assuming they town, so I leave them be)

I’ve been thinking about it throughout the night and I really do believe there is scum within SMS/Silverfish/Minish/ExLight

ExLight is the least likely (some could argue Minish) but there is definitely a scum on my wagon.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I went ahead and skimmed flargbarg's iso
they seemed to town read me, kreaal, johnny, minish, and potentially SMS towards the end there

scum read silverfish obviously but also exlight
they seemed not to like kirino towards the beginning but the way they interacted with each other at eod implies flargbarg trusted kirino enough to ask for their vote

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I want to point out that because we no lynched we still have a stack of scummy people that we haven't resolved yet
and silverfish knew full well what they were doing
I don't see myself voting anywhere else today aorn

I went ahead and skimmed flargbarg's iso
they seemed to town read me, kreaal, johnny, minish, and potentially SMS towards the end there

scum read silverfish obviously but also exlight
they seemed not to like kirino towards the beginning but the way they interacted with each other at eod implies flargbarg trusted kirino enough to ask for their vote

What’s your take on yesterday’s Wagons?

ight gang i like forgot about eod last night
Well you barley posted much and didn’t vote at all yesterday.
Your a typical player that would normally get PL’ed but I don’t PL for inactivity I just encourage or pressure the player to provide more.

Well you barley posted much and didn’t vote at all yesterday.
Your a typical player that would normally get PL’ed but I don’t PL for inactivity I just encourage or pressure the player to provide more.

hi yes nice to meet you

also special k, 'cause you're special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom