• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I don't see this as an admission of guilt in any way. If anything he looks townie to me.
I should reread the last game he was scum though.
That's Silver joking to me. He jokes like that as town which is why I'm town leaning him. He always says it's weird if people aren't scum reading him and gets suspicious about it and stuff.

I didn't see it that way personally, but that's a fair read. I'll try to reread and see if any other Silver posts stand out to me.

@Silverfish are your comments earlier and admission of guilt? Are you claiming scum?
Nope, no. Sorry if it sounded that way, I can get really weird past midnight.
If Kreaal flips scum and that was an attempt to coordinate the mafia kill it most likely clears Moe since it's the person he said he'd shoot if he was mafia gunner.
So mechanically it's also the best lynch, just saying. :shrugs:
I realize that Min and Johnny have done a decent job dissecting this already, but I'd like to put my own thoughts out there. I see where Ex is coming from, as the Moe thing could be used provide a semi-clear piece of information, the problem being how one chooses to interpret that info. In the case that Kreaal is town, it means nothing, and in the case Kreaal is scum, it means either one of two things, so you know, great, we're still right back where we started but with something new to argue about. So mechanically I'd argue we'd waste time by arguing over Moe the next day and we'd be no better off either way. I think that if this was a legit, albeit unlikely, attempt to organize, it would be more beneficial to see who dies tonight, which really isn't saying much and isn't a great option ever.

If Kreaal flips scum and that was an attempt to coordinate the mafia kill it most likely clears Moe since it's the person he said he'd shoot if he was mafia gunner.
So mechanically it's also the best lynch, just saying. :shrugs:
What’s your read on Silverfish.

Also, /Vote Silverfish

because I Scum Lean them and they are my Counter Wagon.

Nope, no. Sorry if it sounded that way, I can get really weird past midnight.

I realize that Min and Johnny have done a decent job dissecting this already, but I'd like to put my own thoughts out there. I see where Ex is coming from, as the Moe thing could be used provide a semi-clear piece of information, the problem being how one chooses to interpret that info. In the case that Kreaal is town, it means nothing, and in the case Kreaal is scum, it means either one of two things, so you know, great, we're still right back where we started but with something new to argue about. So mechanically I'd argue we'd waste time by arguing over Moe the next day and we'd be no better off either way. I think that if this was a legit, albeit unlikely, attempt to organize, it would be more beneficial to see who dies tonight, which really isn't saying much and isn't a great option ever.
Well if you had to vote RN, who would it be and why?

Null. I typically scum read him easily. But he hasn't said enough for me to formulate a good enough read. Once he responds to the suspicion on him I should have a better idea.
Do you think he would buss right out of the gate?

Yeah well Silverfish didn’t think so.
I'm literally the worst source you can use on that, I clearly didn't read/understand enough before opening my mouth. I wanted mass chaos where the healers could kill each other by accidentally healing each other, but alas, that seems to not be the case.
Well if you had to vote RN, who would it be and why?
You, cause you're my only shot at saving myself at this point unless someone is nice enough to unvote me. Plus I don't really like your reasoning for voting me. You realize there is no lynch if there is a tie, right? And you just pushed me past a tie on me because of an unsupported slight scum lean. Like, I don't mind you voting me, but please back up your statements a bit more my dude.
Now, all other things equal, assuming I didn't have four votes on me, I would vote either Johnny or Doc to get a reaction as they're my null/slight scum but mostly null need more info on. As it stands, neither of them are in real danger and it wouldn't get me what I want.
Moe, Flarg, and Min are currently leaning slight town, so I'd stay away from them. Ex I could still see going strongly either way, as could you, but I don't feel I'm going to get anything useful done by voting Ex other than ticking him off, and I don't realyl want to do that this early in the game cause it makes it no fun for me to have an angry Ex hunting me, and It's really be a matter of saving myself more than anything to vote you. As mentioned before, Funnygurl is to much of a wildcard rn to read, and SMS... well, I'd need to see more, but so far I haven't hated his content. Which I'm getting used to. I used to scumread him right off the bat in most games, and while I realize the dynamic that caused this has shifted, it still just feels wrong, so I'm trying to hold off judgement. Really trying.

Fine I’ll give you a chance and I’ll put as at tie wagon.

/Unvote

make a case, push someone, vote there.

I might follow depending on who the case is on and the reasoning behind the push.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom