• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
That's where we disagree so maybe I'm not as agreeable with that post as originally thought. Policy lynches are dumb. But if you endorse them then I don't think asking for meta being one is bad.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
This is maybe a wolf post
SMS is probably town lol

Tbh, it would be weird if Ex didn't have a reaction to 3 votes on him right off because he always freaks out about just a few votes on him right away. Probably why he always gets a lot of rvs votes on him. Haha.
Minnn can you remove your vote from me now? >:

policy lynches are completely fine and I endorse them, but policy lynching for not providing meta is barbarism
ugga bugga

is him trying to coordinate stuff that works for mafia enough?

i mean it's not a good look but do you *honestly* think he went into the thread and thought:
"I bet I can coordinate with my mafia buddies in the thread and none of the 10 townies will notice my dastardly plan"

as opposed to
"herpaderp I should try to break RVS, who wouldja shoot???"

that positively screams derptown to me

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
lol i get you’re salty
BUT WHY DO I HAVE THREE VOTES ON ME ALREADY
Vote: ExLight
Scum vibes. Yeah yeah, meme or something. It is a Kirino type play, but even town Kirino doesn't put someone at L-3 less than 12 hours into D1.

anything else?
See, I want to trust More this time. I like his play do far, but this feels like a slap in the face. Moe said there'd potentially be coaching and leading questions. Wtf is this then?

You know what I got a big brain idea. Let’s all name one player we would kill if we were the Mafia Gunsmith.
That way it might help narrow down PoE.
I’ll go First.
If I was Mafia Gunsmith, I’d Kill Moe.
Scum lean. It's an open setup where scum can't share between themselves, and you want scum to share between themselves?

the kid there trying to post an entire page by himself LMAO
you done? or is the cooldown bot stopping you now?

y'know Kreaal, you can quote multiple posts in a single message
catching up by replying each message in a single post is ridiculously obnoxious and makes it harder to keep track on what you're saying

I'd legit policy lynch you for this kind of behavior and I feel like I'm not the only one.
You are. If you get annoyed at this but not at FunFun, Rube, FG, or Moe turning 2 pages into 12 then you're the only one.

Lemme keep up and see what y'all say as the day goes.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Minnn can you remove your vote from me now?

Only because you know I don't like people getting close to maj unknowningly and not because I like you baka.

Unvote

Also, the Kreaal thing to me didn't seem scummy because I thought he was trying to coordinate really. It seemed scummy because he felt like he was grasping for something to get out of rvs and possibly try to get town cred for, but he didn't think about it for more than 2 minutes because he didn't actually care about it helping town.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I think ex having a strong reaction to a 3 vote rvs wagon is weird
Ex freaks on like 1 vote

i mean it's not a good look but do you *honestly* think he went into the thread and thought:
"I bet I can coordinate with my mafia buddies in the thread and none of the 10 townies will notice my dastardly plan"

as opposed to
"herpaderp I should try to break RVS, who wouldja shoot???"

that positively screams derptown to me
Not really. He said he won't reveal his alts on other sights, so no meta claim. You can infer he's experienced enough with Mafia in most cases. I don't buy that town does this ever if they're experienced.

I don't think I've ever seen any of these posting 7 times in a row in the span of a few minutes.
They do like 3 posts at best. Maybe except Moe.
1610982294690.png

that's actually a reasonable interpretation and I will give morbid a town point for it

sooshi's opener seems town-y also

also I don't think experienced necessarily implies experienced with no daytalk games (I think daytalk is standard on MU, correct me if I'm wrong)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom