• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then your last post was the first bit of news to me regarding these so called "results". Because not once have we spoken about such outside of the game, regarding the game.
Oh no, it was in the game, Mr. Gold. Mr. Porker. We haven't spoken outside the game at all. But I guess you could say it's an alternate reality. Do the words "It sure would be a dick move if someone was to hit post right now" Ring a bell?

I propose the following stakes: if you win, I won't hinder your mission at night. If you lose, I take away any hope you had of winning. Because I tire of this endless cycle of life and death.
Now you add in what stakes you can offer, or you accept my terms. Then. We play a game.

I propose the following stakes: if you win, I won't hinder your mission at night. If you lose, I take away any hope you had of winning. Because I tire of this endless cycle of life and death.
Now you add in what stakes you can offer, or you accept my terms. Then. We play a game.
I honestly don't know how you propose to do either of those. I haven't been hindered at all, and you don't seem to be able to stop me from winning.

Right now, we have the advantage. We beat you in numbers, votes, and skills. If your team dies, they're dead. If mine dies, they'll be back soon enough. As such, any deal you could propose would be detrimental to me.

I would enjoy comparing information, though.

Here's yours, to start with:

Silverfish (The Amazing Spider-man)

Abilities: 3 actions per day/night. Escape handcuffs removes a condition. May return to active pool if MJ is alive. May redirect targeting abilities. Always counts as spider-aligned. May only be targeted by spider-aligned. May examine spider-aligned original role PMs. May use other players’ spider-aligned abilities. May protect town by spending threshold. May post as spider-man.

I honestly don't know how you propose to do either of those. I haven't been hindered at all, and you don't seem to be able to stop me from winning.

Right now, we have the advantage. We beat you in numbers, votes, and skills. If your team dies, they're dead. If mine dies, they'll be back soon enough. As such, any deal you could propose would be detrimental to me.

I would enjoy comparing information, though.
Info, you say. And why would I trade with the man who wants to keep me alive to see my team die?

I can die at any moment. I'm at the end here, PK. You need me alive to win, don't you? But if I'm dead... if I take that away from you, who really's won and lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom