• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
he probably even have the ability to

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
SMS, CL, and Freddeh are all ostensibly unkillable. of the three CL is the least unkillable, and so might make the most sense for a lynch today. We're going to need to kill SMS eventually though, and possibly freddeh as well. We could also lynch PK, who is probably not unlynchable, and might them being dead might be a prerequisite for killing freddeh.

@Storm you haven't given us a reason to listen to you. I cannot recall off the top of my head anything you've said which has actually been useful. I can easily recall plenty of times that you have made useless posts, though. If you want us to listen to you, day things that are worth listening to. Like, for instance, motivate your opinion. Why do you want to prioritize Scrier?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Problem is im having to **** posts out. I cant sit down right now and give my analysis on why Silverfish needs to die for Town to Win or why The Cult needs to go down

Ragnarokio

unfortunately if you don't give anybody a reason for killing PK people will not feel terribly inclined to listen to you unless they already wanted to kill PK for their own reasons

SMS, CL, and Freddeh are all ostensibly unkillable. of the three CL is the least unkillable, and so might make the most sense for a lynch today. We're going to need to kill SMS eventually though, and possibly freddeh as well. We could also lynch PK, who is probably not unlynchable, and might them being dead might be a prerequisite for killing freddeh.

Uh. Where you getting your facts? From the made-up fact store? As I have came back from the greatest variety of removal. I am the most unkillable. And it would be a mistake to try and kill me again, as I would resurect as mafia. You need to get with the program Rag

Problem is im having to **** posts out. I cant sit down right now and give my analysis on why Silverfish needs to die for Town to Win or why The Cult needs to go down

Aren't you, like, not even town anyway? That sounds like you need Silverfish to die for YOU to win, not Town.

Maybe Spiderman is maf. His gf died. You don't know, or maybe he's self and just want to end the game quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom