• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I don't even know if Aargh will flip normally because I was in the middle of reading it when funnier died but I remember seeing he was able to forge some stuff like cures and something about SMS being his clone to marry Minish which is basically Warren Miles

Here's a good chance for you to verify yourself. KoD has known for days how I voteblocked funnier. Tell him how I did it. If you get it wrong, you die.
What? I don't have access to your Role PM anymore
The only ones I have with me right now are Rag's, yours are gone now that KoD shot funnier in the face

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
KingofDominaria has KILLED Aaarrrgh; he was the Spider Aligned WEB OF SPIDER-MAN.

The Nightmare of THE OTHER Continues... He will Kill again!
WHAT
ZINGER

GIOERJ GIOJW35BMY 945KHOP ERKYWB-RKGLÇSDFKLÇGMB,YKLSTR45NMY45OKNMYW45JKOMYVFIMKO-LEC3TOfad:

SDF.ÇSDFLGTKOWROJGYO3NMH4M 45NJ76U45H63475Y429785U08UFSDOKGLSFÇMAGFKLDMHDF,LMHKDFLMH KMHDFKPHDLÇHÇTRKYOPRUTU4637HTRHGGFDDJMBMCV

Ex have you not figured out yet that funnier was playing you. None of your information was accurate.

So. Ex can live now, right?

Yes, there has been pain. There has been illusions and misplaced trust. But who hasn't misplaced their trust every now and again? He's free now, KoD. Let him prove it.

...We need the living town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom