• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of that, the fact that you felt it unnecessary to talk about things that happened to you, generally unhelpful ideas, and the fact that I don't trust anything spidey-related outside of one of you.
1) As for me thinking it wasn't necessary to talk about what has happened to me, I admit, I threw a foul ball on that. Mostly because I wasn't entirely sure if I should have. Now I know that I made the mistake of keeping the block and silencing to myself.
2) Ideas, I'm tryin' here. I'm starting to get into a mental lock-up which is causing me to Pull crap out of the unholiest of places. Yes I could attempt putting more effort into this whole thing.
3) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was in 3 very active games and this one is the largest game in ZD history at so yea can you just repeat it again

it's not like you're fearing contradicting yourself or something if you're telling the truth about it right

Its not that I am worried about contradicting myself, its that I haven't nor do I plan on outright saying it. I have my reasons. Just know that it is not anti-town but anti-fake-spidey.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Okay, it was a mod mistake, but I've got some extra information to work with now because of it.

We've been allowed to use follow up reporting on it to get more details. I'll try to include it in the paper.

so it isn't the same? I thought alignment were tied to specific wincons unless indept?
Alignments are tied to win conditions for all except Self. Two players with the same alignment thus have the same win condition unless they are both Self in which case they can have any win condition I wanted to give them. That's in the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom