• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
starting to feel like i made the wrong choice choosing to be town at the start of the game

funnier6

Courage~
Sunsun how long has it been since you looked at :dog2:

anyways the game seems to be going to hell in a hand basket as my grandmother liked to say but I have the utmost confidence in us sorta and I think we should probably all go stare at the dog page in the daily bugle until we’ve processed the game in a healthy manner

I leave for a few hours to attend a wedding. And when I come back, what do I find?
Dr_Mcninja_Clones.png

I was so close to finishing my summary v2... And now I have to take notes on another 20 pages :kawaii:

In other news,
DAY 2: Second Vote Count

With 22 available votes, it takes 12 votes to reach a Majority. Paranoid King is at M-6.

I flipped sides on the Jackal because I wanted to survive to achieve my wincon. The two sides appeared to be Mafia and Town, (with Spider-men and Travelers doing who knows what,) so I figured that, with the Jackal apparently having betrayed their whole team, I had a better chance to survive if I gave up my association with the Jackal in order to help the town.

Apparently not.

To summarize, this is why I was voted on:

Here are my responses:
I revealed half a dozen facts about SMS, including that they can rez fallen people as Mafia. SMS has claimed that if Gwen stacey falls in love with them, they will forever join the town and will become easier to kill. However, the rules state the following:
No matter what your motivation is, achieving it rewards you with some kind of tangible bonus that will absolutely help make winning the game easier for you.
This means that SMS will not become easier to kill once they achieve their motivation. They are lying about this. They revealed to me that they would become impossible to kill with time, and I have no reason to doubt that currently.

Look closer at this or don't. I'm just trying to survive. I imagine a lot of spiders are looking for the cure to clone degeneration. Since the Jackal is the only one who has proven their ability to provide the cure, I'll back off. Unvote. Vote: No lynch.

Killjoy, I must have missed your post earlier. I don't have a rez ability. That said, spidercide may have a rez ability that depends on me. They have said that they die if killed twice, but I don't know for sure.

Hi Funnier! How are you doing?

Sorry, Sun. I didn't know there were any others out there who would be hurt if I revealed the powers of the other mafia members.

I believe I am useful to the town because I have several abilities that center around gathering information. I'd rather wait a cycle or two while the town makes use of these abilities than die because I was too focused on using them for myself. If the town elects a representative, I'll gift them with the ability to answer a true/false question tonight. I hope that's some proof for my trustworthiness.

Anyways, long post out of the way. I should be back tomorrow with my updated list of claims.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Well, I missed a lot around here. First off, why didn't people follow my advice and wait to confirm Tevish in some way other than his own ability? We Spiders are supposed to be smart.

Second, the reason I wanted outside info confirming it is because receiving it didn't immediately fulfill my motivation.

I was actually already considering going into exile without confirmation to go for the rest win, but it doesn't seem as fun as playing the game would. Still might do it, though. I guess we'll see.

Correction, my vote is because I believe you to be mafia.
Fair enough. I hope that I can prove I'm not mafia by helping the town, rather than by dying. I'm sure there are ways to scan and check that I am what I say I am, and I have enough useful abilities that I feel it would be a waste to kill me now.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I had god powers I lost them at this point I'm just here to watch the chaos and hopefully survive *eats popcorn*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom