• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If by derail you mean pushing my case to its conclusion, then sure. Let's be real here. I'm not perfect, and i could be wrong about Rag. That's no reason for me to drop pursuing Rag though. While my attention is mostly focused on Rag. I'm not completely incapable of addressing other happenings that are going on. Especially if you want to shoot a question at me like Ex did with regard to how I viewed Rag in light of my comments about Sun.

If it takes me being wrong about Rag, via Rag flipping from a lynch, for you to think less of me, then perhaps there is something wrong in how you're approaching me. Wouldnt you agree?

Also also, just because my campaign post says a vote for Rag is a vote for a D1 lyncb DOES NOT mean not voting Rag makes you anti-lynch. How you guys came to that conclusion over such a post is marvelous (in a ludicrous way) in its own right.

If by derail you mean pushing my case to its conclusion, then sure. Let's be real here. I'm not perfect, and i could be wrong about Rag. That's no reason for me to drop pursuing Rag though. While my attention is mostly focused on Rag. I'm not completely incapable of addressing other happenings that are going on. Especially if you want to shoot a question at me like Ex did with regard to how I viewed Rag in light of my comments about Sun.

If it takes me being wrong about Rag, via Rag flipping from a lynch, for you to think less of me, then perhaps there is something wrong in how you're approaching me. Wouldnt you agree?

Oh don't you worry, you've been slowly flipping further to the scum category for me, but I don't like to push for your lynch d1 because you always do this as either alignment and its easier to figure it out later on. I don't hold rag at anything higher than a null read either for the record.

But since you need the help apparently: What do you think of SMS, Silverfish, and Poyzin?

Also also, just because my campaign post says a vote for Rag is a vote for a D1 lyncb DOES NOT mean not voting Rag makes you anti-lynch. How you guys came to that conclusion over such a post is marvelous (in a ludicrous way) in its own right.
While TECHNICALLY true the implication is pretty obvious.

I'm pretty sure I commented on SMS quite a bit ago when he posted strictly to discourage openly searching for Spider-Man. It gave me the impression he may one of the Spideys.

Silverfish has been active near as far as im concerned. I haven't read too much into the content of his posts as he hasn't stood out to me. If you're looking for how im reading him, then I'd say he's near top of null (town lean-lite) for me.

Poyzin on the other hand came out early against Killjoy I believe. Against in the sense that his reaction definitely was an overreaction and it felt forced. Beyond that I haven't actively tracked Poy's progression. I dont even know his stances wrt to most of what has occurred thus far.

@Fred:

There's no technical about it. The style of the post is far from my more serious posts. While I certainly do advocate for Rag's lynch AND encourage it, to take away from a ***campaign*** post that I'm actively indicating those who don't vote Rag are anti-lynch is absurd. That's on you for making that assumption. Implied or not (well if it was not, then you'd see me posting seriously about how anyone not voting Rag is anti-lynch which would speak for itself without your input).

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
No, not at all. I am saying it could be tempting because it wouldn't need much devotion at all. Not even a campaign!

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I really think KoD and Rag are town/town here. I feel pretty decent about both of them. Definitely wouldn't lynch either today.

KoD has a way different feel than when I butted heads with him when I was town and he was mafia. His defense against Rag's accusations is definitely fair and easily believable. I'm actually surprised there are people thinking he was trying to hide his votes.

Though I may not agree with Rag's assessment, her tunneling like this is very much town Rag. I feel like scum Rag is way more jumpy, just looking for anything she can sink her teeth in.

I welcome anyone who would like to join me on Poy. I feel pretty decent about him being scum as far as d1 reads can be. Like just look at last game and this one and tell me you don't get similar vibes. Plus scum Poy does this. Comes in asking what happened, no one tells him, he places a random vote, and he peaces out not allowing people to get anything out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom