• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Mellow Ezlo - I actually really like his D1 content and I was Town leaning him at one point. I still feel like his effort is from a Townie place, but apparently he really likes being scum too, though I haven't seen scum Mez play in awhile and I want to say the last time you could kind of tell he was CWAC. I feel like I have to demote him to a null read because of his use of meta this game, which isn't typical of him, and I'm finding it odd coming from him.

Rubik - He admitted he hasn't been into the game since he came back from his trip, and I want to believe that. Here's the thing though, a few pages back he said he felt like he was actually playing before he went on the trip. I'm sorry but Rube, you have hundteds of posts and your footprint in the game is just that you were here, you posted some stuff, but none of it has really been too helpful, lol. Like I get I've been inactive in all but at least I don't have hundreds of posts of just nothing. I have to scum lean Rube over this. Now, I know he said something about he should have been clear today, maybe he softed and I missed it? Idk.

Funnygurl - I honestly need to ISO her last I remember she was still trying to catch up. I noticed she also voted me because Rag brought up the meta thing about me not posting much as scum. But uh, I'm actually making a somewhat in depth reads list, barring a ton of multiquotes and stuff. I probably wouldn't do this as scum I'd probably be like, here guys here is a color coated reads list with no thoughts to go with it because I'm that lazy as scum. Granted, I could be that lazy as Town too depending on circumstances maybe. Also her mention of the Bulba hydra game is inaccurate, I was actually somewhat active that game, the only reason I was lynched was because me and Zinn kept contradicting each other in the game thread. I think she needs to re-evaluate her vote on me. I'm going to simply null read her though.

Minish - Disregarding her being part the last minute D1 wagon on me, her contributions have been in line with what I expect from her Town play. She seems to be scum hunting, she's leaning Town atm.

Funnier - Scum hunting, check. Pushed a ton of people, check. His D1 insanity didn't feel fake, as I mentioned before. Minish brought up he has faked his town paranoia as scum before, but I think the key difference is scum funnier usually does some completely insane on D1 as scum, usually having a need to soft or claim immedietly, usually third party, lol. He's a town read.

Kirino - I remember he pushed Minish D1 and immedietly backed off once confronted on it, and I feel like Town Kirino would commit instead of backing dow if he really believed the push was worthwhile. He's kind of tunneled on me lately and ngl I just hate how everyone voting me is doing so due to a meta read that isn't even true in this case. It's also pretty easy, I feel like he has to be scum, that or he is just town but completely wrong.

Jinjo - Tbh I don't remember much from her so I'll ISO her in another post. Off the top of my head, I remember she was voting Rag D1 and I think today too iirc. Anyway I do think Rag looks scummy for sheeping people in a matter she doesn't know much about (resigning me as scum because I haven't posted as much as might be expected). So with that I'm giving Jinjo a weak town lean.

Cynicalsquid - His best post was his reads list, even I don't agree with all of the content in it. I think voting Poy over anyone else atm is a pretty easy route. I also really dislike that he seems to want to vote me but is sticking on Poy instead... why? Is he trying to stay off it for a reason? I kind of feel like he's leaning scum.

@DekuNut - He should sub out, get modkilled, or be priority lynched because idk if we're ever getting much out of him, this is the realization I've come to. It's unfortunate, but ya. I still think he's just null but that's the problem, he's just going to stay null. Eventually I'd crack in future days and just say the inactivity is anti-town. See the terrible thing is Deku literally ditches games regardless of his alignment, so he's always a toss up. I think I'm fine giving him one more day though.

@Poyzin - I don't like him asking for funnier's reads, it's a weak re-introduction into the game. The thing is, I could see Poy doing this as town and maybe only as town, lol. He's a null read, I want to see more from him.

Rag - As mentioned already I think she could be doing more rather than tunneling on me based on a meta read that seems true, but isn't in this case. Everyone has some cold starts to games and this is just one of those instances from me.

Johnny - He hasn't posted a lot, but what he has posted is pretty good content, so I'm inclined to town read him atm.

Silver - I need to ISO him in another post, I'm not the best at reading him honestly. I feel like I pretty much always scum read him at some point in games so that's why I need to kind of focus in on him in particular and I just hope he hasn't done any of that weird stuff where he contradicts himself in the same post.

Lar - locked town

The only reason I fakedclsimed in MSP3 was because funnier pushed me too, plus iirc someone suggested we all should mass claim so my hand was forced.
I literally almost cried cause theres so many bloody posts it took forever to find this

I think its kind of hilarious that he put that he thought Poy had subbed out because it read true then and it still reads true now

I think him having absolutely nothing to write about Johnny but town lean because good content probably points more toward lazily town reading a scum bud than anything but idk, theres actually not much I can scrape from this list

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
@Lar
Heh, you went from saying you were wrong, to chain lynching everybody, to sheeping Minish. Nice.

Do you consider Johnny, you and Silver "everybody"?

I was proven wrong on a lot of reads so not sure what you want me to say unless you just expected me to ***** about people's town play but that can happen in post where they can defend theirselves, not here.

And yes, Minish is my top town so if Minish says Johnny first when I already have him at a scum lean then why would I argue the point?

You wanna make something of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom