• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I skimmed as best I could on mobile but didn't find anything. If you can find it later that would be appreciated.

Shouldn't you be reading into the people you actually think might be scum?

I mean, it's not exactly any more. You saw how the beginning of your game went til I revealed my role.
You're not a realistic lynch today so you're a low priority player to form an ISO on. This is a distraction from me actually looking at players who could be lynched today.

I'm trying to see if you're see one of my 50 posts that explains it doing your reread
You dislike my approach to the game, that doesn't make me scum or mean we can't try to be civil to each other.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Because Funnier has ****ing done **** and made interactions all game-- He isn't juat posting to inflate a post count. If you don't have an idea of what Funnier is about you haven't been paying attention (as wolves ate wont to do) and if you are and you think the answer is null? You ain't trying

you think wolves don't pay attention to other players? The reason i don't have a reason on funnier is almost certainly not because i haven't been paying attention or haven't been trying but rather because i have a different scumhunting paradigm than you. You're assuming i play the game a certain way and form beliefs in certain ways. I could do an in-depth ISO and analyze every single post of funnier's and find nothing AI about him and that would be a result of me not finding many things to be AI, not a result of me not trying.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Used my lunch break to ISO a bit on Jinjo

I looked this up and it showed me a website on tips to being good scum. One of the tips mentioned is to be funny and charming.

Are you being silly here? I commented on your explanatory sentence and then you say why subject change. How was this a subject change?
This was for to make my presence known.
What kind of logic is this? You don't think sunfan is scum but you want him dead because better safe than sorry. Is this paranoia thinking?
I woke up an hour ago and I skimmed the thread fast. I have been dealing with family problems lately and I have been really disengaged yesterday.

I'm town reading ExLight and Rubik. ExLight's vote on SunFan comes off as too scummy to be scum and his paranoia on players reminds me of his town games I have played with him. From what I remember about scum ExLight is he is very manipulative and I'm not seeing him doing it here. Rubik has way too many posts to the point when I had to iso him. Rubik recklessly voting ExLight and that unvote on ExLight when he pinkie swear looked like town who wanted to believe in ExLight. His post on 348 looks very interesting. What stood out to me was he said he wanted his opinion to be voiced and I like that since town should never be afraid to voice their opinion and they should always give out their thoughts before they die. By the way Rubik, I checked two of ExLight's scum games on bulba and I didn't see him saying pinkie swear.

I am not liking how Sunfan is saying Rubik is scum without providing a reason why. Later on he said Rubik's posts were cardboard and I still didn't understand on what he meant by that. Poyzin not wanting to read the thread is not looking good since town should always read through the thread and develop reads. What kind of play is Poyzin doing? I'm torn on Poyzin since I would expect better play from him and I'm starting to wonder if this is a disengaged town who doesn't care he gets lynched or is this a new scum play he is doing? I remember on bulba scum Poyzin actually put more effort in the game. Ragnarakio is suspicious since I don't understand their play. Why vote SunFan and then all of a sudden switch to ExLight asking him a question and then switch to me. There is no flow in Ragnarakio's play. I have also been concerned about Dawning since I remember town Dawning always gives their thoughts out and he is not doing this here. Did Dawning finally role mafia for the first time?

There are major inactivity from these players and I'm having a hard time on reading them which are naga, Kirino, Giri, SMS, DekuNut.
I checked ExLight's scum games yesterday after the last post I made here and I skimmed the thread today to catch up.

What's scummy about reactively? You said I didn't defend myself but where did you want me to defend myself yesterday? funnier and Rubik were the only players who interacted with me yesterday. Mix quoted me after I posted and I didn't get a chance to respond to his post until now. funnier has his vote on you and I find this interesting you're not interacting with him.
You only replied to me once. Why did you vote me anyways when you said there is nothing wrong with reactivity?

This post looks like shade throwing.

I provided my thoughts and I do that alot when I'm town. Afterwards you said you wanted me to claim. I don't mind taking the day 1 claim but I would rather try to get a wagon off me without having to claim. I don't know when the day will end.

I'm going to give more of my thoughts on what I noticed.
I come back and see we got an extension and I wasn't expecting this to happen. If Rag and Kirino's claim are to be believed, then from my point of view the scum are somewhere hidden among these players.

funnier
Poyzin
CyanicalSquid
DekuNut
Rubik
Johnny

I'm having a hard time seeing SMS and Silver as scum since I would think if they were scum they would have just watched me get lynched and I saw they put me on a town read. Only way I could see those two being scum is if they would want to get on my good side which I hope is not happening. If Minish or Ezlo were scum I don't think they would have voted for an extension.

Overall, Jinjo has been focusing FunFun and Rag nearly the entire time. I'm inclined to believe Rag, purely on the basis that if they're town, scum will nk. That said, it's not weird that Jinjo tunneled both of them, bit that's all he's done. Very few real reads, which feels a bit scummy. Additionally, he omgus's a lot. Omgus on Funnier and Rag a couple times. Reactive posts aren't necessarily scummy, but are when shade is thrown in rebuttal, especially to the degree he's done.

In general, high effort, but low input. Slight scum lean. I'll feel better about a lunch there if not on Rube.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Also, I updated my role chart. I kept the scum roles from Anime Mafia 1 in for fairness, just in case Rag and Kirino are lying (since they're, at least, definitely from that game). Once again, the idea is for y'all to have something to quickly reference if you need to double check something (for instance, if anyone were to claim Fruit Vendor it'd be easy to instantly see they're lying).

g36wlQi.png

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i assume he's referring to how ZD doesn't allow nested quotes

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
you think wolves don't pay attention to other players? The reason i don't have a reason on funnier is almost certainly not because i haven't been paying attention or haven't been trying but rather because i have a different scumhunting paradigm than you. You're assuming i play the game a certain way and form beliefs in certain ways. I could do an in-depth ISO and analyze every single post of funnier's and find nothing AI about him and that would be a result of me not finding many things to be AI, not a result of me not trying.

I'm not the only one seeing this slip right?
Like Rag is getting legit offended I'm critizing her wolf game rn.

And I don't believe that Rag; I don't believe that if you ISO funnier you would walk away with a null read. You can put it to the test though I mean after all you did support the extension so why not put that time to good use?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Off topic, but as anti-town of a role as it is, I'm a little disappointed the Notebook Serial Killer isn't in this game lol, just because it was a really cool twist on the traditional SK role.

Ragnarokio

And I don't believe that Rag; I don't believe that if you ISO funnier you would walk away with a null read. You can put it to the test though I mean after all you did support the extension so why not put that time to good use?

I might not, but there's a good chance I would. Maybe i'll do one.

Off topic, but as anti-town of a role as it is, I'm a little disappointed the Notebook Serial Killer isn't in this game lol, just because it was a really cool twist on the traditional SK role.

yeah that one looked pretty cool

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
You're not a realistic lynch today so you're a low priority player to form an ISO on. This is a distraction from me actually looking at players who could be lynched today.

Just not a fan of people asking others their thoughts on me while not giving their own thoughts on me and shading me. Like if y'all wanna be suspicious of me at least say why so I can easily refute it and y'all can look for actual scum.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Mkay feel a bit better now

Still, I am sick sick sick sick SICK of arguing at this present moment (I will not hear objections) if anyone has anything to say to me I'd appreciate if it was in a mild manner cause I am just not putting up with it today and am liable to ignore. Mood subject to swings.

Anyways this isn't really reads so much as notes to myself so I can better explain why on earth I had this read on such and such person at the beginning of the game to my future self after the mass chaos of 18 players kicks in. So if you don't understand any of it that's kay it's mostly for me, I'll do a more in depth one later.

Town:

Minish- I shouldn't need to explain this one, just look at her ISO
Tristan- his last post, expectations
Johnny- particularly 221 comes off so genuine, his flow is so easy (Wouldn't put a ton of stock in that)
Ex- My post this morning, Idk about the pinky swears I haven't paid attention

Scum:

Rubik- Stilted, easy, unusual. Needs a bit of time.
Sun- Pocketing seems more likely than correctly reading
Naga- "brb reading"

Other:

Rag- short and snappy brings the scum games to mind though the activity remains fluid and the questions seem all right the actual content is almost non-existent for the amount of posts

Poy- tone good, actions not so much, that and activity point down but its still early. ISO Superman at some point

Rubik and Sun being on the same scum team sounds wrong to me for whatever reason

@Spiritual Mask Salesman @naga10 @DekuNut

Still hate this readslist.

Makes me want Poy dead more, though.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Just not a fan of people asking others their thoughts on me while not giving their own thoughts on me and shading me. Like if y'all wanna be suspicious of me at least say why so I can easily refute it and y'all can look for actual scum.
It both helps me read you and the person I'm asking.

If Rag and SMS are both town, that means we've got some scary stuff to deal with, probably, and I want to get at least some material to work with on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom