• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
At the start of d2 I mistakenly thought I'd proven myself to be town mechanically and then realized I hadn't and announced that I'd been roleblocked.

This game should be pretty trivial to break mechanically, which is a large part of why I didn't want to be too hasty.
So you are saying you would have been proven mechanically had you not been roleblocked?

funnier6

Courage~
At the start of d2 I mistakenly thought I'd proven myself to be town mechanically and then realized I hadn't and announced that I'd been roleblocked.

This game should be pretty trivial to break mechanically, which is a large part of why I didn't want to be too hasty.
“This game should be pretty trivial to break”

“omg if we don’t vote extension the game is doomed DOOMED”

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Honestly I'm still down for the Rag lynch but after that shamefully childish bull**** Rubik just pulled he can just go.

He was ok with the lynches but pulls the world's cringiest AoE when Jinjo might get lynched? In the world that Rag and Kirino are telling the truth I bet Rubik and Jinjo are scum partners.

But I think there's little chance that Rag is telling the truth. @Mellow Ezlo you said I needed to listen to the other side? I'm posting actual evidence on why it can't be true and the counter is "but damn what if it really is true?"

No other evidences just "but they said it so it's somehow risky"

If town collectively thinks Rag and Kirino are lovers then town should look at Rubik's EoD and see that, in addition to how he's played before, is not acting in town's favor.

Frankly if I'm right on Rag/Kirino and Rubik is town I'm ****ing all the way more willing to lose Rubik then risk someone else anyway so it's either Rag or Rubik from me. Period.

With that, I yield the floor to those who think we needed another 42 hours of this. You got it, you better use it.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.

the implication is clearly that the game should be easy to solve if town doesn't play stupidly, which rubik clearly thought we were when we were lynching jinjo

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm fine with people putting some pressure on Rubik. He forced this extension on us, so force him to use it.
Same, tbh. Just don't lynch me before I start doing reads.

So you are saying you would have been proven mechanically had you not been roleblocked?

Yes. I would have done something that—to my knowledge—would have only been doable by a role that was town in Pen's games. I based this on quickly reading over rag's summary of scum roles in pen games she did like D1.

I wasn't saying it was doomed, it's just that two days straight of wagons that aren't really choices is kind of terrible.

Killing SMS or Rag today would have messed with breaking the game in a trivial way and a Jinjo lynch really didn't have any realistic opposition against it.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Was Rubik not playing stupidly by trying to force us to tie at the end?

no because he wouldn't have forced a tie. He was arguably playing immaturely though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom