• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Ragnarokio - 3 (Silverfish, Jinjo, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Rubik - 2 (Johnny Sooshi, MixMasterLar)
Jinjo - 3 (funnier6, Ragnarokio, Kirino)
Poyzin - 1 (CynicalSquid)
Silverfish - 1 (Funnygurl555)
funnier6 - 1 (Rubik)

Not voting - DekuNut, Poyzin, Mellow Ezlo, Morbid Minish

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Friday, June 19th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Unvote, Vote: SMS

SMS is probably either a rolecop, a tracker, or an absorber, as far as I can tell. In the case that he's an abosrber, he should be able to confirm his role to someone tonight, so there's no reason to lynch him yet (although absorber can be either a scum or a town role, confirming him as an absorber will narrow him down to an alignment once he claims his game). If he's a rolecop he's scum. I think there were both mafia and town trackers but i can't remember atm. In any case, him being a tracker or rolecop pretending to be a tracker are the most likely cases here.

SMS, as a tracker, would have targeted lar on night 1. The obvious question is "why?" I feel like lar would have been town-read by most people, and his dominance on the stage arguably makes him an ideal rolecop target and a not great town tracker target. With that said, SMS' actions become even more puzzling at the start of day 2. He immediately softs to confirm lar is town. Lar was extremely unlikely to be lynched given his strong presence in the thread, and so why SMS felt the name to potentially out himself as a power role in order to clear a player who did not really benefit from being cleared is beyond me. From a scum perspective this action makes somewhat more sense because there isn't a risk of being NK'd for softing and you also potentially pocket lar and draw attention off you because you're softing a power role. This is a useful play for SMS in his situation if he was mafia because he was likely to be one of the first people looked at as a lynch target considering the way the last day ended and his poor showing during the day. Dissuading people from getting on his wagon before it begins is a justifiable play for scum SMS. His play was not justifiable as town.

SMS, in addition to playing as if he were scum, will also yield a lot of information if he flips scum. This makes him an ideal lynch in my eyes.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Dawning Winds -> Cynical Squid
Naga -> FunnyGurl555
Killjoy -> Silverfish

idk who else has been replaced

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Unvote, Vote: SMS

SMS is probably either a rolecop, a tracker, or an absorber, as far as I can tell. In the case that he's an abosrber, he should be able to confirm his role to someone tonight, so there's no reason to lynch him yet (although absorber can be either a scum or a town role, confirming him as an absorber will narrow him down to an alignment once he claims his game). If he's a rolecop he's scum. I think there were both mafia and town trackers but i can't remember atm. In any case, him being a tracker or rolecop pretending to be a tracker are the most likely cases here.

SMS, as a tracker, would have targeted lar on night 1. The obvious question is "why?" I feel like lar would have been town-read by most people, and his dominance on the stage arguably makes him an ideal rolecop target and a not great town tracker target. With that said, SMS' actions become even more puzzling at the start of day 2. He immediately softs to confirm lar is town. Lar was extremely unlikely to be lynched given his strong presence in the thread, and so why SMS felt the name to potentially out himself as a power role in order to clear a player who did not really benefit from being cleared is beyond me. From a scum perspective this action makes somewhat more sense because there isn't a risk of being NK'd for softing and you also potentially pocket lar and draw attention off you because you're softing a power role. This is a useful play for SMS in his situation if he was mafia because he was likely to be one of the first people looked at as a lynch target considering the way the last day ended and his poor showing during the day. Dissuading people from getting on his wagon before it begins is a justifiable play for scum SMS. His play was not justifiable as town.

SMS, in addition to playing as if he were scum, will also yield a lot of information if he flips scum. This makes him an ideal lynch in my eyes.
Lol you are wrong

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
If Rubik doesn't impress me we lynch him, bottom line.

Unvote
You'd lynch a player who said that they could mechanically prove themselves to be town in a situation where there wasn't any real pressure to lynch them when they said it? That doesn't make much sense, honestly.

I'll do my best to create some decent ISOs, though.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
You'd lynch a player who said that they could mechanically prove themselves to be town in a situation where there wasn't any real pressure to lynch them when they said it? That doesn't make much sense, honestly.

I'll do my best to create some decent ISOs, though.
Idk what your deal is bro, but you haven't been doing much through the whole game and I hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom