• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Well he physically couldn't have learned that information from my soft, so it was either mechanical or like the world's luckiest gamble.

It was obviously mechanical. That doesn't make it town, though. Mafia can have ways of learning your role. I'm going through the list of all roles right now and so far I've found 4 scum roles and 6 town roles that could feasibly have learned that you targeted SMS last night.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Legit done for this phase
If you don't see the arguments I'm making you either ain't reading what I said or are not interested in hearing them

Vote Rag
Don't vote SMS
Don't do an extension
Lar out
For the record, I've listened to every word you've said and considered them. I absolutely get what you've been saying, I just wish you would do the same for us. I am not interested in risking lynching a pair of claimed lovers, no matter how flimsy their claim may be. The longer they stay alive the less believable their claim will be.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Your vote was left as the sole one on Deku d1. How is this any different?

Plenty of other people have reads. And I frankly don't want another 48 hours of town saying they'll do stuff and not doing it and we end up in the exact same spot.
Yesterday was kind of a wash too, given the fact we used it lynching a 3p who we knew was almost certainly 3p.

I'm asking for an extension because I want to use the time. Idk what other people will do with it.

No no NO

NO ONE FORCED YOU TO WASTE 72 HOURS DOING JACK ALL EXCEPT PRAISING YOURSELF AND ASKIBG FOR MORE TIME

Get outta here with that nonsense

I would have been happy with the current wagon choices before this claim, I'm not now. What I did with my day has nothing to do with the fact that today has been reduced to "vote Jinjo" or "be an idiot".
Guarantee if we get this extension only a small handful of people will actually take advantage of it.
I will take advantage of it, though. I'm not asking for the sake of others, I'm asking so that I can actually meaningfully scumhunt today.

Pen

The game is on!
23 minutes until day ends!

Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Ragnarokio - 4 (Silverfish, MixMasterLar, Jinjo, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Rubik - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
Jinjo - 4 (funnier6, Ragnarokio, Kirino, Mellow Ezlo)
Poyzin - 1 (CynicalSquid)
Silverfish - 1 (Funnygurl555)
funnier6 - 1 (Rubik)

Not voting - DekuNut, Poyzin, Morbid Minish

Extension - 6 (Rubik, Ragnarokio, Johnny Sooshi, Kirino, Funnygurl555, Jinjo)

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Wednesday, June 17th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Second chance denied

denying the opportunity for town to do more work because you don't like it is making an anti-town play for your personal enjoyment. I'm not really against that, but I do find the culture of trying to justify it in weird ways that I'm seeing a little weird.

Extending the game will probably be of some benefit to down and probably no benefit to scum in this instance. The degree of the benefit is debatable but i think its hard to say that extending will definitely do the town no good, in which case extending always helps town and not extending thus always hurts it in comparison.

I don't think people should be obligated to play optimally though so you all do you

also i finished looking through the roles and found 3 roles that lar could have and 14 roles that SMS could have, 5 of which are scum and 9 of which are town.

Ragnarokio

In theory if we did a mass-game-claim then it would have a fairly high chance of confirming SMS as either town or scum, but it might not be worth it despite that

Ragnarokio

i don't have all the names memorized but i think i found four games where he could be either scum or town if he had a role from that game so its actually more like a 50/50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom