• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
By the way my mind's not really in this today and I'm gonna be afk for most of the day, so don't expect anything really substantial from me until tonight or tomorrow. Just as a heads up.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Here

It's about the way he said he was going to catch up, then came in and made 3 posts about waffle house. It's a way to make it look like you're around and reading the current discussion without needing to come up with some kind of contribution.

I can feel where youre coming from
If I voted Deku then it'll mostly be for inactivity since I can't metaread most of you guys. I'm pretty pro inactvity lynches but I probably wouldn't chose the guy in mutiple games over the guy who asked to sheep reads

But like I feel you.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I can feel where youre coming from
If I voted Deku then it'll mostly be for inactivity since I can't metaread most of you guys. I'm pretty pro inactvity lynches but I probably wouldn't chose the guy in mutiple games over the guy who asked to sheep reads

But like I feel you.
Yeah Poy's being really weird and I can definitely get wanting him out for this, but like. I don't really know, it's such strange behaviour that I don't know if scum would be that open about sheeping.

I do agree that it's annoying though.

And it's probably fair to say at least that Poy and funnier are likely not scum together, unless Poy is just really bad at playing scum which I don't think he is.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i wouldn't mind lynching jinjo

i feel like SMS is by far the highest value lynch today though.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
From what I see funnier's case on Jinjo is mostly meta based and I'm just DOA to having a discussion on that. What was youre case again?

on day 1 i didn't like the way she defended herself. When she was getting flak for not being engaged with the game enough she dumped a bunch of half-assed reads instead of explaining why she might not have been engaged with the game, which struck me as disingenuous. She's spent the entire game since scumreading me and funnier for weird reasons and while I'd normally treat that as NAI people who are more familiar with her have been saying she does not normally play this way, so Its feasible that she just wanted to find a tunnel to live inside for image's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom