• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Based on D1 I'm gonna do this for now

Vote: Rubik

Rubik was very inconsistent yesterday. He started off by disliking the Sun wagon, and flip flopped 2 to 3 times on it, settling on "Sun is not a great lynch". The key here is that he stayed on Deku when a switch to either of the main wagons could have solidified the lunch on Sun or SMS (via Rag switch). If I had a guess, I'd say non-committal scum trying to stay off a wagon. Could be either one, or both.
I don't think I ever said anything in support of a sun wagon at any point d1.

Vote: DekuNut
Do we get any explanation for that?
Sidenote: Actually playing with sir cube is interesting. Much different than I expected.
I’m back. It just goes to show that I can still help without reading 70% of the game.
Amazing. Now I think I've seen everyone? I think?

Anyhow. I wanna do a bit of looking at people up for attacking.
Spiritual Mask Salesman - I'm not seeing anything inherently AI here, though SMS does feel uncomfy. Admittedly, I probably am still missing some of the picture here, but I think there are bigger fish to fry today and we can fry him tomorrow if needed.
DekuNut - Correct me if I'm wrong here, but this seems to be based on inactivity. Though I am very curious about Rube's new vote. I'd be against an inactivity lynch when we're already down three town. I mean, worst case scenario is deku poofs and we get a new person.
Ragnarokio - This one I can get a bit more on board with. There have been sufficiently infuriating posts from Rag after actually trying to read the whole thread, combined with people who I'm townleaning making strong cases. However, I wish to explore more options before locking in any votes.
Rubik - I don't understand this wagon so much. If someone would like to explain, preferably Lar or Soosh, that'd be great. Personally, I haven't liked the contextless posts from Rube that seem to be becoming more common, but if he explains them afterwards it's not the worst thing in the world.
Jinjo - I feel like Funfun has locked onto Jinjo here and is not gonna move. I personally feel it is a bit of a stretch campaign, but I guess one way to combat locked in targeting is with more locked in targeting.
Poyzin - This was another inactivity target, yes? In which case, I grumble at it because inactivity helps no one, but again, I'd rather fry a scummy active than a inactive with little to go on.
All this is understanding I have little to no knowledge of the meta of most people in the list, so correct me if I've missed something glaring there. This is not intended to serve as a reads list, but simply to get my thoughts on current marks in order. I'll make a nice colourful list later once I finish figuring out who is who and said what when.

funnier6

Courage~
He's not doing literally anything and I think it's good to create pressure on him.
He doesnt respond to pressure is whats unfortunate

I just read twenty pages of RC Mafia and all I got from it is that my reads were fire and that Kirino posted maybe 4 times in all those twenty pages and barely contributed squat

I'll glance at a town game too but I wanna play KH some more

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Mellow Ezlo - Tristan has had some decent reads and posts as the game has gone on. I think his commitment to pushing SMS seems townie, but as I said before, his post did seem to seed a little, and I didn't like the last minute push either. Felt somewhat opportunistic. Kinda balances out, so null

Rubik - Scum lean. Plays neutrally, very few decent reads or even posts. Very apathetic. Yeah this is a short read, but I think my vote and prior comments speak for themselves.

Funnygurl555 - Null. I've only played a couple times with FG, and I need to see a little more. Liking the input so far. Will report back soon.

Spiritual Mask Salesman - Null. I want more. He keeps promising a reads list but hasn't shared. His SunFan suspicions resonated mine, but that doesn't get him a clear.

Morbid Minish - Town lean. Min is kinda Tristan for me, minus the seeding. I'd like to ISO this further.

funnier6 - Town lean. Town funnier and scum funnier are similar, but I'm seeing more town-ish pushes. Scum funnier doesn't ask for reads as much, I think. Maybe that last bit is me just being dumb.

Kirino - Need to ISO because for whatever reason I always think Leslie is scum.

Jinjo - Honestly haven't paid attention to. I want to say scum lean based on the back and forth with FunFun, I just wasn't seeing much game discussion on their part.

CynicalSquid - Null, slight scum lean (?). Has worked towards catching up, made some simple reads, but didn't really say much organically. Like yes, those reads don't look sheeped, but honestly they feel too...empty.

DekuNut - Literally non-existent. Activity is NAI for him, but I just don't like this. Null

Poyzin - Same as above. Both could be swayed by some reads and discussion.

Ragnarokio - Need to ISO as well. I've mostly glossed over Rag this game, which I shouldn't.

Silverfish - Like KJs posts D1, liking Silver's D2. Town lean. Will look over some more posts though

MixMasterLar - I've been mind melding with Lar a lot of the game, and I gotta say I like it. Florida does that to ya I guess
In all seriousness, his reads are pretty good, and I like his stick to your guns attitude. Only see this in super confident scum or town playing well.

I don't think I ever said anything in support of a sun wagon at any point d1.
You stated a couple times you thought he could be GF. You also kept saying you didn't want Ex to be mislynched. It felt convenient. No, you didn't vote sun, but you didn't seem to make nearly the case over Sun that you did over Ex. That plus your general passiveness doesn't make me feel like you're town.

He's not doing literally anything and I think it's good to create pressure on him.
Thank you for the explanation. This, I can agree with. But like Funnier said, votes don't put pressure on Deku. Tags might be better served.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
You stated a couple times you thought he could be GF. You also kept saying you didn't want Ex to be mislynched. It felt convenient. No, you didn't vote sun, but you didn't seem to make nearly the case over Sun that you did over Ex. That plus your general passiveness doesn't make me feel like you're town.

Sun was playing like he didn't care if he drew attention and got cop checked. That meant he was town, non-threat 3p, or Godfather. That doesn't mean I was scum reading him, I was saying that the only way his play would make sense as scum was as Godfather.

I've got a pretty good feeling about ex being town. His pinkies are trustworthy for the time being.

You can find plenty of both active and passive town and scum games from me. It reflects my mood rather than my alignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom