• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
I only know what I've read through the beginners guide. Mafia is a game of lies and deception, and to 'solve' the game is for 1.) the townies to lynch the mafia, or B.) the mafia to trick the town into lynching themselves.
Yes yes blah blah blah, but how do you intend to do that?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Mkay feel a bit better now

Still, I am sick sick sick sick SICK of arguing at this present moment (I will not hear objections) if anyone has anything to say to me I'd appreciate if it was in a mild manner cause I am just not putting up with it today and am liable to ignore. Mood subject to swings.

Anyways this isn't really reads so much as notes to myself so I can better explain why on earth I had this read on such and such person at the beginning of the game to my future self after the mass chaos of 18 players kicks in. So if you don't understand any of it that's kay it's mostly for me, I'll do a more in depth one later.

Town:

Minish- I shouldn't need to explain this one, just look at her ISO
Tristan- his last post, expectations
Johnny- particularly 221 comes off so genuine, his flow is so easy (Wouldn't put a ton of stock in that)
Ex- My post this morning, Idk about the pinky swears I haven't paid attention

Scum:

Rubik- Stilted, easy, unusual. Needs a bit of time.
Sun- Pocketing seems more likely than correctly reading
Naga- "brb reading"

Other:

Rag- short and snappy brings the scum games to mind though the activity remains fluid and the questions seem all right the actual content is almost non-existent for the amount of posts

Poy- tone good, actions not so much, that and activity point down but its still early. ISO Superman at some point

Rubik and Sun being on the same scum team sounds wrong to me for whatever reason
I dislike your reads.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm in the same boat as Lar here. The post definitely felt strange, but it would be kinda sucky if sunfan is just trying to expand how he views/plays the game for personal reasons and here I am criticizing it. I know sunfan isn't exactly above AtE, but this could just be sincere.
Noting I absolutely did not read this entire post, sorry Min

Overreacted a bit

Nothing I’d really like to go into, from his posts he has put approximately zero effort in, I’d like him to put some in and then we can go from there

I wasn't really onboard earlier, but, from what I've read here vs what I've read in other games, I'm getting really off putting vibes, from the flop flop earlier regarding Rubik. Though, I do somewhat believe that you may have meant that as a question. However, recent pages have me really questioning that.

Unvote

Vote funnier6

Sunfan is literally AtE personified and if he makes a massive townpost with serious reads that **** is a red flag so can we please lynch him before he does that

I actually don't think he's scum, I just want him dead because better safe than sorry tbh
lmao

funnier6

Courage~
I wasn't really onboard earlier, but, from what I've read here vs what I've read in other games, I'm getting really off putting vibes, from the flop flop earlier regarding Rubik. Though, I do somewhat believe that you may have meant that as a question. However, recent pages have me really questioning that.

Unvote

Vote funnier6
What other games have you read exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom