• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
If there's a limit on how many quotes can be used in a single post in these threads, someone please let me know. Also, would each of y'all prefer I use your full name, or refer to you the ways others do, like Morbid Minish is commonly refereed to as Min, or Ragnarokio is Rag? I'm curious so I don't come of at the weird guy using the wrong name at the wrong time.
you can call me Dear Husband just saying
but that aside just call them whatever you're comfortable with, as long everyone knows you're referring to them it will be fine

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
ExLight - 1 (Poyzin)
funner6 - 2 (Morbid Minish, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
The Sun Fan - 4 (ExLight, Kirino, Ragnarokio, Killjoy)
Mellow Ezlo - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
Rubik - 1 (The Sun Fan)
Ragnarokio - 1 (funnier6)

Not voting - naga10, Jinjo, DekuNut, MixMasterLar, Mellow Ezlo, DawningWinds, Giri, Rubik

With 18 players alive it takes 10 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, June 13th 2020 at 6:00 PM EST.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I feel like you could be trying just a tad harder to see where I’m coming from here
I'm trying to see where you're coming from here because you seem to be going against beliefs you've previously held in mafia to just disregard sunfan's post.
You know the answer to that. You don’t have to beat me up over it. You can do whatever you like, I’ll be over here
I'm not even beating you up over anything? I don't get this though. You prod every little thing, even with me, but this seems like beating you up over it?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
He did mention Johnny Just sayin'.
Yeah I know he did. I was questioning that read of Johnny.

If there's a limit on how many quotes can be used in a single post in these threads, someone please let me know. Also, would each of y'all prefer I use your full name, or refer to you the ways others do, like Morbid Minish is commonly refereed to as Min, or Ragnarokio is Rag? I'm curious so I don't come of at the weird guy using the wrong name at the wrong time.

No limit. People might fuss about you quoting too much and making a long post. But I don't care and do it all the time. Lol.

And it doesn't matter what name you use. We all kinda mix how we say names anyways. A lot of people will call Mellow Ezlo either Tristan or Mez just as a heads up so you don't get confused who we're talking about.

funnier6

Courage~
I didn't say you said we were. I said Johnny did. While in the same post saying sunfan's posts were weird. So I thought it was odd you like Johnny for the same opinion we had when he doesn't even explain *why* he thought it was weird. At least I'm trying to show my thought process on it and not just cast shade.
How is it a gross read? You're literally reading into Jinjo using an exclamation mark. You admit it's interesting/weird. That's enough to make it into something of a topic. Are we just supposed to ignore any possible AtE posts because they're 'gross' reads?
And that's reason to not try to read him? If anything it should be more reason.
I'm not even beating you up over anything? I don't get this though. You prod every little thing, even with me, but this seems like beating you up over it?
Your posts so far come across a lot more “you’re wrong” than trying to see where I’m coming from. You’re kinda... still doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom