• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Unvote

Yeah, I do agree that Rubik was a bit defensive over something that I certainly read as a piece of D1 silliness. Not sure how telling it is at this point but it is noteworthy.

Anyway, I would like to bring attention to the 1 role claim a day rule. Seeing as all of Pen's previous games have been role madness, this one definitely is too. Fakeclaims would be very hard to pull off in this setup, seeing as every possible role that could appear are outlined in the OP (meaning there is always a chance of being counterclaimed), so role claims are going to be very telling. For this reason, the one daily roleclaim should always be reserved for someone who would truly benefit from it, and claiming without a real reason to do so will likely not be in town's best interests. It also seems like Pen will be fairly strict in regards to softclaims so we should all tread carefully if anybody intends to softclaim at any time.

Anyway, with that out of the way, I'm heading out for a few hours so laterz y'all.

funnier6

Courage~
Are you implying that I couldn't engage in the game???
Nice deflection
Unvote

I find it scummy to point a finger, then try playing it off as a question, following that up with a flip.

IGMEOY: funnier6
Unusually energetic hello :V
I didn’t think it was that hard to figure out but the observation/question was this which I pointed out to Jinjo because she n

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
ExLight - 2 (DawningWinds, Poyzin)
funner6 - 3 (Morbid Minish, Giri, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
The Sun Fan - 3 (ExLight, funnier6, Kirino)
Poyzin - 2 (The Sun Fan, Rubik)
Mellow Ezlo - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)

Not voting - naga10, Jinjo, DekuNut, Ragnarokio, MixMasterLar, Mellow Ezlo, Killjoy

With 18 players alive it takes 10 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, June 13th 2020 at 6:00 PM EST.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Unvote

Yeah, I do agree that Rubik was a bit defensive over something that I certainly read as a piece of D1 silliness. Not sure how telling it is at this point but it is noteworthy.

Anyway, I would like to bring attention to the 1 role claim a day rule. Seeing as all of Pen's previous games have been role madness, this one definitely is too. Fakeclaims would be very hard to pull off in this setup, seeing as every possible role that could appear are outlined in the OP (meaning there is always a chance of being counterclaimed), so role claims are going to be very telling. For this reason, the one daily roleclaim should always be reserved for someone who would truly benefit from it, and claiming without a real reason to do so will likely not be in town's best interests. It also seems like Pen will be fairly strict in regards to softclaims so we should all tread carefully if anybody intends to softclaim at any time.

Anyway, with that out of the way, I'm heading out for a few hours so laterz y'all.
Tim Hortons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom