• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Anyone else reading this as a 3p statement?
Very much town

By how long? Do you know if you've been targeted? Are you already in the process of dying, so you would rather us not waste a lynch? I get not full revealing, but you can't make statements like this without clarifying how the delay works and if you can get any information off of it that can help us.
1 night. If I had been a target for anything on N1, the results would be N2. Cops wouldn't receive a check until then, I wouldn't die til then, etc.

I get no info on when I'm targeted. I was real antsy about coming into D2 cause of it. I decided to use my servant role N3 as a result. As numbers go down, town deaths become more common overall, especially now at 6:1 (assuming no other 3p). I'd rather give other roles a chance to, even at my expense.

he;s saying "don't lynch me I promise its a bad idea also I can't claim my role or I get punished"
you haven't played with me very much I don't think, but this is the kind of thing that I think town needs to lynch in order to improve gamestates (not that this one needs much improving) so that town can win more games
I'm not sure I'm following this. Are you saying you want to kill me because it'll reduce the pool and make it easier to clear other players, or because you genuinely find my play scummy? You haven't shared much as to the latter, and the former usually indicates lazy/bad town or poor scum play.

8. Soosh I want more from you. So Rube says you get penalized if you reveal. How bad is it? If you reveal and help us catch the last scum today, is it worth the risk? I just don't like all the unknowns surrounding you right now. Bumping you into Yellow threat category.

Below is why I'm hesitant to reveal my servant power.
Giving information about your servant's true name may put you in danger. Do not share your servant's true name unless you're willing to assume that risk. Master name and servant class could have consequences, but not of the same magnitude.

I'm also hesitant because smart scum will be able to counter it easily. Like revealing it would ruin it completely and I'd waste it.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
2. LG Oh boy. Where to even start and end with this today. You're scumreads don't look great, You and soosh seem to be up for lynching, and frankly, gut says to go after you. So I don't know.
13. Sun I've quite enjoyed the conversations we've had. Nothing too evil going on here. I haven't enjoyed how flippant you are towards Soosh, but that's just you. You're got a very distinct flavour yourself, you know that? Honestly, I'm tempted to kill Soosh, and if that fails kill you the next day. But that would be too easy. I wanna hear more from soosh before I assign you to town or scum. But I like you. Where's the lime green when you need it? Eh, whatever. The sun is yellow, so you can be yellow too.

I don't really like these two statements in the same post. You're gut tells you to go for LG, but you're tempted to kill me, but if I flip town you'll go for Sun? Just seems very indecisive. I need to think on how I'd read this further.

Pen

The game is on!
So after having reread the game thread again with the new knowledge of Rag being scum, I'm still feeling like LG probably is the most likely last Mafia member. It's because in various ways the other players' interactions with Rag and Naga make me feel like the aren't working together, but I'm not feeling that from LG. In fact, from LG I'm feeling an unusual low interest to scum hunt. She was grasping a bit to accuse me and All Might yesterday and before that she accused SMS for trying to increase discussion activity.

So yeah, I'm feeling LG may be the last scum. And if she isn't I'd guess it's either Johnny or Sunfan.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
So after having reread the game thread again with the new knowledge of Rag being scum, I'm still feeling like LG probably is the most likely last Mafia member. It's because in various ways the other players' interactions with Rag and Naga make me feel like the aren't working together, but I'm not feeling that from LG. In fact, from LG I'm feeling an unusual low interest to scum hunt. She was grasping a bit to accuse me and All Might yesterday and before that she accused SMS for trying to increase discussion activity.

So yeah, I'm feeling LG may be the last scum. And if she isn't I'd guess it's either Johnny or Sunfan.
Yeah I'm feeling you on the PoE being LG, Johnny or Sun, but perhaps not in that order.

I agree with this perfectly, aside from me being in the POE, but you already knew that

take #2
anyone know why my vote isn't counting?
no?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Vote: LittleGumball

I'm all for pursuing this route. In fact, I initially targeted LG before changing my mind and switching to Rag. I think it's very much a scum inclination to want to not rely on softclaims and draw nonexistent lines between two people, saying that they're working together. I just found that Pendio's role to not be scummy so naturally I would want to present an argument in his favor. LG is also one of the few to make a statement about her abilities, which as the last remaining is something that they would want to hide.

does anyone know why my vote doesn't count?
no?
Can you not go more in depth on this? No? At least drop a hint as to why this is the case. It'd be extremely strange to not vote as scum, but if I had to wager a guess, maybe it acts as a Mafia detector? ...In which case Johnny would be guilty. Please confirm this asap.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Vote Count:

Not Voting:
Pen, Silverfish, Johnny, LittleGumball, All Might, SMS, TheSunFan

(Should be 4 to hammer.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom