• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta agree here, SF. Please no poof off. Would like more deets.
Unless, of course, you're implying that you can do something which makes it so you can't be around for 48 hours. But I don't think Rube is that mean. I mean, that sounds like something I would do...
Anyway. Working on some reads. Hey Pen, where is the random front page news thing? Could you only do that once? That wouldn't make sense though. Hrm.

I will say, if town wants to lynch me, I'd advise them not to. I won't say why rn. But I will say it'll help town overall.
Anyone else reading this as a 3p statement?
My master role is passive and delays any action directed at me.
By how long? Do you know if you've been targeted? Are you already in the process of dying, so you would rather us not waste a lynch? I get not full revealing, but you can't make statements like this without clarifying how the delay works and if you can get any information off of it that can help us.

Do you have definitive reason to believe that Johnny is scum? What guarantee can you offer that he is? Just saying, but if you happen to be some kind of Cop then Rag could have used her Miller ability on him.
he;s saying "don't lynch me I promise its a bad idea also I can't claim my role or I get punished"
you haven't played with me very much I don't think, but this is the kind of thing that I think town needs to lynch in order to improve gamestates (not that this one needs much improving) so that town can win more games

I don't even think something like "town can only make this claim because mafia would have a different fakeclaim" is a bad idea to even consider

also, it looks like I can't vote today
that's at least how I am interpreting Rubik not counting my vote

Gotta agree here, SF. Please no poof off. Would like more deets.
Unless, of course, you're implying that you can do something which makes it so you can't be around for 48 hours. But I don't think Rube is that mean. I mean, that sounds like something I would do...

lmao
I do kind of think that's mean

mostly, I was saying that I expect to lynch Johnny 48 hours from now

scum died last night and no one else
there were 4 deaths night 1 as well
also, its ZD
there's been very few games that I've played where there haven't been any serial killers
You're saying you guys have a SK problem. Good to remember for the future.
But yeah, if not an SK then we at least have a vig and someone who can prevent Mafia kills.

You're saying you guys have a SK problem. Good to remember for the future.
But yeah, if not an SK then we at least have a vig and someone who can prevent Mafia kills.
if you're an outsider to ZD, I'd say I mostly am too
I wouldn't count myself as a super established player, and was somewhat surprised that Rubik made a role out of me for this game
just a teeny bit

but I would say that most games on ZD have a serial killer, yes
its a bridge we should cross only when we absolutely need to come to it, and finding the mafia should take priority

lmao
I do kind of think that's mean

mostly, I was saying that I expect to lynch Johnny 48 hours from now
Makes sense, Makes sense. I'm trying to sort out who I wanna vote today. I have two people on the list who most likely aren't changing, but I need to figure out which one of my yellows is worth going for, and if anyone else is moving.
if you're an outsider to ZD, I'd say I mostly am too
I wouldn't count myself as a super established player, and was somewhat surprised that Rubik made a role out of me for this game
just a teeny bit

but I would say that most games on ZD have a serial killer, yes
its a bridge we should cross only when we absolutely need to come to it, and finding the mafia should take priority
Yep, Outsider here. I have to wonder if all the players are playing other players. No, wait, I think N1 someone who wasn't a player died. I'll be interested to see all the roles come EoG. And you weren't in the game initially either.
Say, do we need to kill the 3p's here to win? Or is it just the Mafia? I know different sites and hosts have different opinions on that one.

Makes sense, Makes sense. I'm trying to sort out who I wanna vote today. I have two people on the list who most likely aren't changing, but I need to figure out which one of my yellows is worth going for, and if anyone else is moving.

Yep, Outsider here. I have to wonder if all the players are playing other players. No, wait, I think N1 someone who wasn't a player died. I'll be interested to see all the roles come EoG. And you weren't in the game initially either.
Say, do we need to kill the 3p's here to win? Or is it just the Mafia? I know different sites and hosts have different opinions on that one.

I replaced in, and rag was me as well, so its not perfect like that.
Usually, a Serial Killer can win with town on ZD, but I think Rubik hates that iirc (it should never be possible imo)
Giri's role PM was conditional on whether or not he was "a threat to town" so it could even be that a Serial Killer may or may not be a threat to town, depending on the circumstances

Ah, conditional wins. How fun. We'll just have to wait and see then. Now, we have had pretty bad luck in actually lynching scum, though whatever goes on at night has been on point. Ack.

I shall now attempt to make a list. Again.

2. LG Oh boy. Where to even start and end with this today. You're scumreads don't look great, You and soosh seem to be up for lynching, and frankly, gut says to go after you. So I don't know.
5. All Might Willing to give you a town pass now too. I think I understand a bit better now.
8. Soosh I want more from you. So Rube says you get penalized if you reveal. How bad is it? If you reveal and help us catch the last scum today, is it worth the risk? I just don't like all the unknowns surrounding you right now. Bumping you into Yellow threat category.
10. Silverfish My existence continues, though I have forgotten how I got here
11. SMS Well, SMS, I guess I owe you a bit of green here. Role seems to check out, you seem townie enough, I'm glad I finally get to experience a full town SMS. Hopefully.

13. Sun I've quite enjoyed the conversations we've had. Nothing too evil going on here. I haven't enjoyed how flippant you are towards Soosh, but that's just you. You're got a very distinct flavour yourself, you know that? Honestly, I'm tempted to kill Soosh, and if that fails kill you the next day. But that would be too easy. I wanna hear more from soosh before I assign you to town or scum. But I like you. Where's the lime green when you need it? Eh, whatever. The sun is yellow, so you can be yellow too.
14. Pen You get no colour at all until I get answers as to where my news is.

All colours are subject to change as I hear more from people. Particularly Soosh. Want more data from Soosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom