• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I didn't follow what SMS was saying until Allmight quoted them +1 for Allmight.
Then go back a re-read my stuff, because I already laid out ehy All Might's narrative of my stuff is unture. Plus, All Might isn't me, if you are confused about anything I say maybe ask me? Is All Might me, does All Might know what I think? No.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Then go back a re-read my stuff, because I already laid out ehy All Might's narrative of my stuff is unture. Plus, All Might isn't me, if you are confused about anything I say maybe ask me? Is All Might me, does All Might know what I think? No.
He doesn't have to know your when your actions speak for themselves. Even now you're acting kinda paranoid under the spotlight.

The whole point of my analysis was to illustrate that you've been doing peculiar things all game, jumping from one person to the next for example. You said that we should keep Ex around and then turned around and voted for him after he "called you out", and more recently you presented me as your sole scumspect after I detailed how fickle you've been. I get that D1 can be tough, I really do, but I just can't overlook things such as desperately hunting for role information on Ex or going after all of your accusers like it's an OMGUS situation.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
He doesn't have to know your when your actions speak for themselves. Even now you're acting kinda paranoid under the spotlight.

The whole point of my analysis was to illustrate that you've been doing peculiar things all game, jumping from one person to the next for example. You said that we should keep Ex around and then turned around and voted for him after he "called you out", and more recently you presented me as your sole scumspect after I detailed how fickle you've been. I get that D1 can be tough, I really do, but I just can't overlook things such as desperately hunting for role information on Ex or going after all of your accusers like it's an OMGUS situation.
And you are forgetting the context, I took tine and talked to Minish, that ralk changed my mind on Ex and made me feel good about her. I'm allowed to change my thoughts. You're making it out like I flip-flopped and accused everyone in the book, but so far my D1 progression of thoughts is:

1. Maybe there is some way Ex doesn't have to be lynched
2. Minish could be third party (something others are still considering)
3. Talked to Minish about herself and Ex, felt fine with trusting her that we should vote Ex today. Voted Ex.
4. Pointed out that All Might is contriving a false narrative about me, and to a lesser extent Kirino did so too. I'm always suspicious of All Might in games, so when he starts grasping at straws to make a Day 1 read, of course I'm going to find that really weird.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Oof.
I definitely thought this was a possibility, but I had to trust his claim on the off chance it was true since any way I looked at it his lynch would probably be good for town.

I'm impressed he fakeclaimed that within the first few minutes of us talking. Which was part of the reason I trusted it at all. But I figured I couldn't risk it if true, and if not I figured he would be jester. In which case having that distraction out of the way d1 isn't a bad thing.

Feel kinda bad that y'all trusted me and I was wrong though.

wdym good way to spend D1
I feel like we wasted more time lingering on this than I wanted
I'm still town so I wanted yall to keep discussing other stuff

dead man walking here but ngl this posts pings me a bit
D1 never returns any good results. Now we have a confirmed town, albeit a jester, to over analyse the next day. We got a lot of reactions to look back at. Discussing other stuff, while it might have brought in different results, may not have brought in the same fun reactions we got from all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom