• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Scooby Doo Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
May the dulcet tones of Cam Clarke's voice be missed. In any case, I'm throwing my old ideas about how parts of the setup worked away given what both reveals have spelled out in terms of how it worked. I definitely overthought it.

How did the night go in group 1?

It was okay I thought. How were the hijinks for group 2?

On another note, what looks neat about the votes yesterday on Johnny is that I don't smell a rat here, especially since Johnny was not under severe threat of a lynch based on vote count before very late in the day (augmented further by my unvote, admittedly).

Kirino

Tatakae
I assume Tristan was NK'd because of his experience and in order to prove little information for discussion, as he hadn't contributed much. Can't really see any reason beyond that.

It's notable that Johnny didn't vote for Giri in the end to save himself. I figure he thought his claim alone would be enough to make people reconsider and ultimately decided it would be better if he could get me lynched instead, or at least make others switch to Giri without doing so himself in order to reap the benefits of defending him when he flipped. Moreover, the fact that he didn't vote to save himself would've made him look very town. Basically, it was a gamble that didn't pay off. Another explanation is that Giri is scum, but I strongly doubt that Johnny would be so blatant in defending his scumbud.

Because of what happened at the end of the last day, I also have a town read on funnier and SMS. We were already set for a Giri lynch, and it was only because of those two and I that Johnny got lynched at the last minute instead. What's more, SMS in particular was the one who started it, and funnier's vacillation at the end seems pretty hard to fake. So barring some 4D chess coordination between them and Johnny, I have a hard time seeing them as mafia.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
sigh Alright, I've been a dumb neighbor
Johnny would be so blatant in defending his scumbud.
t's notable that Johnny didn't vote for Giri in the end to save himself.
I'm not scum. This was a real clever move by scum. They knew Johnny would lynched D2 due to his interaction with me so he pretended to "save" me by not voting me. This is a wifom so that I would seem suspicious and y'all would think "hmm..why didn't j vote Giri?"

Giri (2) - SMS, Naga
Even though Kirino, funnier and SMS are clean after Johnny lynch. I have a doubt why SMS and naga wanted to lynch me ,a bit newish rather than Johnny who's more experienced. Also at that time we both seemed equally scummy.

why kirino over giri if he was going to die otherwise
Maybe this post gives scum vibes?

I'm kinda surprised you are agreeing with him
I feel like you shouldn't know what the pig role was since you weren't in it
do you know about it?

I was agreeing with you that cop/miller were likely not in the game, but agreed with funnier that the fact that they LIKELY aren't in the game doesn't mean they aren't. I've obviously been proven wrong since Ezlo flipped copper, but I still think its valid that there aren't a bunch of useless roles as scum running around.

I have no idea what a pig role is.

sigh Alright, I've been a dumb neighbor

I'm not scum. This was a real clever move by scum. They knew Johnny would lynched D2 due to his interaction with me so he pretended to "save" me by not voting me. This is a wifom so that I would seem suspicious and y'all would think "hmm..why didn't j vote Giri?"

Even though Kirino, funnier and SMS are clean after Johnny lynch. I have a doubt why SMS and naga wanted to lynch me ,a bit newish rather than Johnny who's more experienced. Also at that time we both seemed equally scummy.

Maybe this post gives scum vibes?

This might be getting too WIFOM, but if I was Johnny in that situation I'd want to vote for my scumbuddy so once I've flipped as scum, my scumbuddy would seem less scummy since scum voted for them.

I thought your behaviour was scummy in day 1 - switching votes without reasoning. It looked like you were trying to drive chaos, which is what mafia tend to want to do. As well, other posters have highlighted that this is characteristic Giri scum play.

Anyways, after Johnny flipped neighbour, I'm thinking it is unlikely that Giri is scum. Since Giri has confirmed now that they were neighbours, and that Johnny was scum, I think it's probably unlikely that both of them rolled neighbour and scum. I know there are people who disagree with me on this, but I feel like the odds are against this happening. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Giri is confirmed town or anything, just that this likely makes me slightly lean town.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
This might be getting too WIFOM, but if I was Johnny in that situation I'd want to vote for my scumbuddy so once I've flipped as scum, my scumbuddy would seem less scummy since scum voted for them.
I'm not sure if I follow, you think Kirino is scum?
Johnny voted Kirino before he died, and I really don't see the point of Kirino bussing Johnny this early on if they were scumbuds
especially on a last minute counterwagon

I was agreeing with you that cop/miller were likely not in the game, but agreed with funnier that the fact that they LIKELY aren't in the game doesn't mean they aren't. I've obviously been proven wrong since Ezlo flipped copper, but I still think its valid that there aren't a bunch of useless roles as scum running around.

I have no idea what a pig role is.
that's fair, I thought you were agreeing with him that the possibility of it being high so that's why I was a bit confused

the pig role was a godfather role swapper in gravity falls mafia
crazy stuff, good role

"clever move" HAHAHA
unless we have some galaxy brain set up plays going on here scum had no reason to not buy more time for themselves by getting you lynched first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom