• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Scooby Doo Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
It was barely even a pressure vote given that he offered no reason and then revealed it was for pressure right after. It just seemed like he was erratically jumping between targets in order to give the appearance of contributing. And like I said, normally this might indicate inexperienced town, but apparently this is in keeping with his scum meta.
Giri has actually been almost sensible as scum before so this much erratic is kind of different. I only had time to glance at his last scum game but his posts were shorter and more articulate than what I'm seeing here
You said it was a role Minish invented, and I somehow doubt you would go through the trouble of thinking up a new role and posting about it so early just to set yourself up for a fakeclaim, especially when they're NAI
Ah, but the fact that they're NAI means I wouldnt have to think up anything because I could just be scum with a unique role. So I can see why you'd maybe think that in a different scenario but in this one it really doesn't mean much.
Ah. Hm, anyone want to push this with me?
I'd rather hear him claim first since from what he's posted he definitely has something on Giri that I'd like to hear before we kill him or actually @Giri could probably tell it if they are in fact neighbors and should probably be claiming anyway since hes about to die

I'm also still pretty stuck on Ex magikarping yesterday, Ima check the vote count

funnier6

Courage~
@funnier6: who did you want to lynch? At this point the only realistic options are Giri and Johnny. Giri has three votes and Johnny has one. Two of the votes on Giri are from you and I.
I'm kind of anxious about lynching in Johnny and Giri just because it'd look really stupid if Johnny actually has clearing info on Giri or something but I guess today has been pretty much a bust anyway

@Johnny Sooshi claim pls

Unvote

Vote: Johnny

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm still conflicted, especially given how much of my reasoning for suspecting Johnny is dependent on Giri flipping town. Though I suppose the reverse is also true: Johnny's flip could help determine Giri's alignment. In any case, I think both are decent lynch targets, and now that they're tied, there's little other choice.

Unvote

Vote: Johnny

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
Does LAMIST stand for something? I forget
"Look at me, I'm so town"
Also you took a very long time to say Rubik is scum for posting useless commentary. Unfortunately if that made him scum he'd have been a scum innocent child
Alright, I'm only going to say this once. "If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.” What I’m trying to say is that we should go off of what we know, or alternatively what we don’t know. This type of content is fine from an inno child because we know it’s alignment, but is unacceptable or something coming from Rubik right now, especially with the EoD approaching.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Also he's very obviously hinting at something to do with Giri if I'm not massively mistaken

Thought I made this more obvious than it was by being heckin non committal and my statements.

I'm a commuter and Giri is my neighbor. In all honesty, I really did start second guessing myself on whether Giri was scum or not. As

Vote: Kirino

Should have done this earlier when I was talking about why I didn't like him. Low posts overall, nothing really added until recently when it was convenient. Yeah yeah, omgus, whatever. I just don't like his posts

Poyzin

Lynching in Johnny and Giri is a bad idea in my opinion, but it’s not like I know better or anything. Do what you want

funnier6

Courage~
"Look at me, I'm so town"

Alright, I'm only going to say this once. "If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.” What I’m trying to say is that we should go off of what we know, or alternatively what we don’t know. This type of content is fine from an inno child because we know it’s alignment, but is unacceptable or something coming from Rubik right now, especially with the EoD approaching.
It really wasnt acceptable then either lets be honest

Would you like to comment on the small fact that Giri and Johnny are tied with five minutes to go?

funnier6

Courage~
Thought I made this more obvious than it was by being heckin non committal and my statements.

I'm a commuter and Giri is my neighbor. In all honesty, I really did start second guessing myself on whether Giri was scum or not. As

Vote: Kirino

Should have done this earlier when I was talking about why I didn't like him. Low posts overall, nothing really added until recently when it was convenient. Yeah yeah, omgus, whatever. I just don't like his posts
Has Giri told you anything to makes you think he really isnt scum?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I won't bvote my neighbor. I intended to talk more with Giri but ultimately we didn't talk enough to clear him. I don't know if the opposite is true for Giri, but at this point I won't go after him.

Poyzin

It really wasnt acceptable then either lets be honest

Would you like to comment on the small fact that Giri and Johnny are tied with five minutes to go?

There’s no reason for me to doubt it at the moment. Unless there’s something that you know and I don’t? I don’t care if that’s the case, but I’d like to be in-the-know.

Commuter seems feasible, don’t see why we should break them up if they can confirm each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom