• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
the OP post doesn't clarify it tbf
in anime mafia character soft was allowed iirc, so maybe it is here too?

still, it's something that should be avoided
That doesn’t make it right and I shall glare disapprovingly if you get any ideas in your head

We’ve already got an Innocent Child and a slew of probably confirmable roles and probably a scum team that’s like rolecop/role blocker/godfather or something so I really

think that trying to also use names would just be insulting

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
That doesn’t make it right and I shall glare disapprovingly if you get any ideas in your head

We’ve already got an Innocent Child and a slew of probably confirmable roles and probably a scum team that’s like rolecop/role blocker/godfather or something so I really

think that trying to also use names would just be insulting
I'm literally agreeing with you, you nut

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Unvote
Vote: Echo

Let the games begin
Why, what's the point? In all likelihood, Echo is probably just a Survivor or something, and if she's not she likely won't even be dangerous until later.

lul don't worry
watchers and doctors are a thing
Something about this doesn't sit right with me. Perhaps I'm overanalyzing, which I probably am, just want to keep note of it for later. I have this crazy idea in my head that you're mafia saying this as a subtle way to encourage those roles to target her and thus waste a shot since you know she won't be targeted by the mafia.

I know, it's far fetched, let me pretend I know how to analysis.

I wish moe was in this game so there could be 20 pages already
Lol I read Moe as Moose at first.

Vote: Echolight

This posting cool down is lame
Why? See above

No but I’ll bread loaf for you.

My character is not an SSBU spirit but other character from her series are.
:eyes:
Why? What's the point? Like actually.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Also this is the only warning I’m gonna give about this.

I made name claiming forbidden for a reason. Please don’t soft name claim either. I don’t want to have to modkill anyone. Kthx :)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Name claiming is FORBIDDEN.
Role claims are limited to 2 per day phase
Soft claims are unrestricted.
Also this is the only warning I’m gonna give about this.

I made name claiming forbidden for a reason. Please don’t soft name claim either. I don’t want to have to modkill anyone. Kthx :)
To clarify, a soft name claim would be doing something like hinting at the title you're from or events your character took part in?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I keep thinking Kirino and Ex are the same person because their pics look kinda similar to me at a glance. Keeps confusing the **** outta me.

If you could put me and Rube in a chat again that would be nice :fetchd:

Unfortunately we're not so lucky this game.

Also I feel like you posted the exact same thing the last time Zachie played a game maybe I'm crazy

It's possible. I can't even remember the last time he played!

Also also also also also [REDACTED]

Does this mean something or is it memeing? Lol.

@Morbid Minish - when are you going to read some hp lovecraft?

Probably sometime in the next week if I remember actually. Since they're short stories which are easier for me to focus on.

Unvote
Vote: Echo

Let the games begin

I know a few people have commented on this already, but why? Do you truly think Echo would just come out and claim 3rd party and be so adamant about helping town but lie about that part?

You know that lynching 3rd party (that's probably survivor) is an easy, copout d1 lynch.

I thought she had slipped cop at first, that's why I said it

How in the world did you think that?? She was replying to Rubik asking if she would tell if she weren't town. She made it pretty obvious in her reply that she wasn't town aligned. How did that post sound like a cop slip? I kinda get why last game you seemed to have missed so many claims since that had a ton going on. But this game has been chill and her claim was super obvious.

I'm not a fan of SMS, Ex, or Poy right now. SMS for the Echo vote. Ex for saying he thought Echo slipped cop when it was clear she hadn't. And Poy for the Echo vote and also his posts feel like last game. His name soft felt like when he fakeclaimed Ike, and I didn't feel like his "I'm town" post felt as genuine as Ex did.

Unvote

Vote: Poy

Also, did anyone ping Zachie on discord?

funnier6

Courage~
I'm literally agreeing with you, you nut
Okay Mr FUNNIER WE CAN BREAK THE GAME
I know, it's far fetched, let me pretend I know how to analysis.
:fetchd:
Wut

How

Ex you're a after than that

FOS
I’d like you to further clarify this for me Johnny
Does this mean something or is it memeing? Lol.
It does but I can’t say what obviously
How in the world did you think that??
Mmm two question marks

Not really seeing how this situation falls for that

it’s such an odd thing to react to overall

No matter Ex’s alignment it’s clear he misread her post, I don’t see why that seems to be having such an effect on reads of him
I'm not a fan of SMS, Ex, or Poy right now. SMS for the Echo vote. Ex for saying he thought Echo slipped cop when it was clear she hadn't. And Poy for the Echo vote and also his posts feel like last game. His name soft felt like when he fakeclaimed Ike, and I didn't feel like his "I'm town" post felt as genuine as Ex did.
Sms feels bad to me rn but for tone more than anything and also safe post choices. “Ex for saying she slipped cop when she hadn’t” is like the most ???? scum read on Ex I’ve ever seen. If Ex was town he’d have better reading comprehension? Because well he doesn’t.

I actually feel like Poy is being more genuine this game, also he at least somewhat read the rules so kinda good about that

Your wall posts are showing Min

I’ma chew on it a bit but I’m not seeing the amount of depth I usually see, yes yes I know it’s early but mmm

sips tea

I dislike Tristan’s post in response to Ex but I’m taking that with some salt atm since I know how I always hate him when he’s town

Kirinos lack of doing anything is very mmmm

Echo is obviously off the table unless some third party starts shooting people up in flavor text (and that will literally happen)

I feel like Doc is town again
Also, did anyone ping Zachie on discord?
Ding*

Unvote

Vote: sms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom