• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I know a few people have commented on this already, but why? Do you truly think Echo would just come out and claim 3rd party and be so adamant about helping town but lie about that part?

You know that lynching 3rd party (that's probably survivor) is an easy, copout d1 lynch.
Yoi should know by now that my first serious vote of Day 1 isn't always what I end up sticking to. I do want to add pressure onto her though.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Mmm two question marks

Not really seeing how this situation falls for that

it’s such an odd thing to react to overall

No matter Ex’s alignment it’s clear he misread her post, I don’t see why that seems to be having such an effect on reads of him

I really don't see how you think Mr. I read every post and look for softs like crazy would misread that post. I'd get if it was like a weird one off post by Echo. But when it was in relation to what Rubik asked and she prefaced it as a confession, and said multiple times how she was willing to work with town and all of that...I don't see how that lends to being misread. Especially as a cop slip. Like nothing in that pointed to cop except Echo saying she would die for it, which even then doesn't exactly just point to cop.

I’ma chew on it a bit but I’m not seeing the amount of depth I usually see, yes yes I know it’s early but mmm

Lol, what depth do you want? It's not even 10 pages in and I've posted reads on 3 people. And that was just from reading through the posts made while I was asleep and commenting on them.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Yoi should know by now that my first serious vote of Day 1 isn't always what I end up sticking to. I do want to add pressure onto her though.

Yeah, no that's a copout answer. Anyone can say that their first vote isn't what they stick to. And what pressure do you want on her? Do you think she's mafia lying about being 3rd party? Because I find that unlikely and don't think lynching 3rd party is productive for d1.

Unvote

Vote: SMS

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I think voting me over a misunderstanding of my logic is just as bad as voting anyone else in the game atm, it's a huge stretch, it's tossing my meta out.

I wouldn't put it past Echo as scum to try setting up something early as scum to coast through and not gain much attention later. Potentially she could be harmless third party, but then again she could be an SK and that's really what I want to know, because imo SK=Scum regardless of if she wants to help town.

And again, there is a chance I don't stay with this vote, I've said this in plenty of other games and it never bothered you then Minish. Why does it bother you now? Why such a drastic contradiction in meta this game? Do you want me gone so badly early or something?

funnier6

Courage~
Basically the same reasoning Minish had. I know you dislike it as a scum read, but I'm just not a fan. Ex misreading is common, we know he's a little dense :`v`: . However, getting cop from that feels like he's trying to force suspicion onto the validity of Echo's claim.
Why FoS

Why not vote him if you’re so sure
Add pressure for what???
Shh bruh I’m tryna defend over here
I really don't see how you think Mr. I read every post and look for softs like crazy would misread that post.
What I really don’t see is why Ex would fake misreading that post

Oh, Echo softed third party, guess I’d better interpret that as a cop slip!

????????

It does not follow therefore he did I’m fact misread it therefore it is in fact NAI cause that is just the dumbest thing to just make up

It’s a golden opportunity! You can push third party lynches but you sure can’t push cop softs!

I don’t see how you don’t see that
Lol, what depth do you want? It's not even 10 pages in and I've posted reads on 3 people. And that was just from reading through the posts made while I was asleep and commenting on them.
I know

And the three reads are nice

But I feel like you’re not putting as much thought into them as you ought, half baked if you will

I feel like you made those reads without considering everything is what I’m getting at

Also I feel like you should’ve had comments on the reactions to Ex at least as much as reactions to Echo

Doesn’t that Tristan post make you feel anything?
So will you vote her if 3P does start Making?
Er making?
Can you clarify how?
Not really, the vibe from Tristan’s posts tend to differ a lot when he’s different alignments and that post immediately hit me as I DONT LIKE but that’s a typical reaction if he’s town so I’m chewin on it

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I think voting me over a misunderstanding of my logic is just as bad as voting anyone else in the game atm, it's a huge stretch, it's tossing my meta out.

I wouldn't put it past Echo as scum to try setting up something early as scum to coast through and not gain much attention later. Potentially she could be harmless third party, but then again she could be an SK and that's really what I want to know, because imo SK=Scum regardless of if she wants to help town.

And again, there is a chance I don't stay with this vote, I've said this in plenty of other games and it never bothered you then Minish. Why does it bother you now? Why such a drastic contradiction in meta this game? Do you want me gone so badly early or something?

It's not tossing your meta out. Lol. I'm using your meta in this read actually. I feel you tend to go for easy votes as scum. When you're town you feel like you have heavier substance behind your votes.

Why would you not put that past scum Echo? We haven't seen scum Echo, and doing something like that would be pretty ballsy for a first time scum player. And SK isn't as big of a threat as mafia. We'll know if there's more than one kill at night.

It bothered me because it was an easy answer to my question and I didn't like that. Why would I want you gone so badly early anyways? Like if you think I'm scum why would I be scared of you specifically to try to push something you think I don't believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom