• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Because we both think minish and doc look scummy, maybe. It's possible one of us is scum trying to get an ally, though. LG looked better than sun to me until today so I was mostly town reading her, now I'm pretty unsure which one I think I can trust more.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
80 pages is a lot to catch up to
he asked for a summary, didn't respond to any of it, didn't try to solve it, only claimed when tagged. he's not making any effort at all. is that AI? i'm not sure but the slot hasn't done anything. i think the claim is sketchy.
why do you defend that but you attack literally everyone else

LG you were in the wagon that almost hammered Rubik yesterday
why are you townreading him and making plans with him now
because of my big brain deduction and a general "**** it" attitude. i think the last 3 scum are most likely to be within doc, minish, and probably sun, therefore everyone else must be town. if i'm wrong about any of those 3 then i'm ****ed anyway. what do you think we're scumbuds now all of a sudden?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
ex jumping around like this isn't going to help.

why would rubik and i be scumbuds. i voted for him the entire day yesterday. i was going to lynch him. i'm the only person who continued to vote for him while the johnny wagon took off for no reason.

town has to work together too in order to get anything done.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Ex just try to look at this from my perspective in which I know I'm town.

Looking at the way the giri wagon behaved yesterday and how minish was willing to vote for me or Johnny but not Giri it seems pretty likely that there's scum there. An easy town lynch is better than voting for someone who is trying tooth and nail to kill your scumbud the day before LyLo.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
look, if I wanted I could toy with yall saying I'd post a selfie if yall voted whoever I wanted
but I'm not cuz I have PRINCIPLES

I'm trying to solve this by checking your behavior while I can
EoD will hit when quite a bunch of people can't vote and we'll barely have time for discussion
if yall don't collaborate what are we supposed to do?
:shrug:

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Ex just try to look at this from my perspective in which I know I'm town.

Looking at the way the giri wagon behaved yesterday and how minish was willing to vote for me or Johnny but not Giri it seems pretty likely that there's scum there. An easy town lynch is better than voting for someone who is trying tooth and nail to kill your scumbud the day before LyLo.
She already explained it's because she tracked Giri's N1 actions during N2 and he didn't move.
If Giri was inactive scum the team would prolly be able to send him to do some kind of action.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
She already explained it's because she tracked Giri's N1 actions during N2 and he didn't move.
If Giri was inactive scum the team would prolly be able to send him to do some kind of action.
But I think minish is scum.

Scum clearing scum is what scum wants to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom