• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to say and what I'm not
Can I just go around exposing roles? (:

That probably wouldn't be good for town to just do willy nilly.

But I think usually if someone can't say something themselves and gives you the go ahead you can say what you believe they're softing.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
So you are a rolecop and Pen has the same role? I see. I could imagine scum being allowed to have that role too, but idk.

I mean it would be an obvious scum choice since it's more useful for them than for town.

It's hard to discuss stuff if we don't put info on the table oof
mkay, so what do we do with this claim now

Well now people understand where my suspicion is coming from. Also, I do have a tinfoily/crazy idea that I want to put out there incase Pen does flip scum and I don't get a chance to later. So Pen doesn't target funnier only for his teammates to kill him right? SMS also boosted Pen before game and it would be great for mafia to have a rolecop with multiple shots. So given SMS's earlier post that had me questioning stuff, it did make me wonder if Pen targeted Doc instead of funnier.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
So Pen doesn't target funnier only for his teammates to kill him right? SMS also boosted Pen before game and it would be great for mafia to have a rolecop with multiple shots. So given SMS's earlier post that had me questioning stuff, it did make me wonder if Pen targeted Doc instead of funnier.
oh, that's a pretty good theory
I was interpreting it as SMS softing Rolecop too, but I guess it could be some kind of slip if Pendio targeted Doc with his role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom