• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
For those who aren't understanding what's going on

SMS/Minish/Pendio apparently have the same role, which should prove that Town can have multiple identical roles
3 of this role is quite overpowered for Town, so one of them is most likely scum

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

SMS/Minish/Pendio apparently have the same role, which should prove that Town can have multiple identical roles
3 of this role is quite overpowered for Town, so one of them is most likely scum
We can test this partially without using any claims.

How many people got a Friendly Neighbor result other than me?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

Also I have no idea what role they're all softing.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Also I have no idea what role they're all softing.

I don't want to soft too hard because I feel like I've already been toeing the line of too much info.

But just think of the progression I've said I had and you might be able to piece it together.

I was originally suspicious of Pen coming into the day because of what I know and that he has 2 shots.

Then All Might says that he has knowledge about roles being on a first come, first serve basis. And that just sets off alarm bells for me making me think one of the two is probably scum.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Why SMS?

Well, I ain't counting him because he screams scum to me
He's the only one of both of you that didn't get a relevant result on anyone. Why would he even go after funnier who was being townread by everyone?

Well if he's town I'd say it's because funnier was pushing Pen so hard.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Didn't Pendio vote him too?

Is there something about Pen that doesn't let him vote? Or is Johnny just missing him? He wasn't counted on the vote count yesterday or the final results. Maybe it’s just an oversight and I’m reading into things?

was originally suspicious of Pen coming into the day because of what I know and that he has 2 shots.

Then All Might says that he has knowledge about roles being on a first come, first serve basis. And that just sets off alarm bells for me making me think one of the two is probably scum.
Without being outright, I can confirm that there are more than two of each role. This is something that I am certain of, so my assumption is All Might misunderstood something Johnny said to him or there is a limit on how many times a role can repeat.

Maybe because I'm almost as dense as Rubik, I'm having trouble tracking your soft? Like, is Pen suspicious in the case where roles can't overlap? Or when they do?

Reactions: Pen

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Maybe because I'm almost as dense as Rubik, I'm having trouble tracking your soft? Like, is Pen suspicious in the case where roles can't overlap? Or when they do?

He's suspicious under the belief that roles can't overlap. Though I was suspicious of him before that, just not as much.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Without being outright, I can confirm that there are more than two of each role. This is something that I am certain of, so my assumption is All Might misunderstood something Johnny said to him or there is a limit on how many times a role can repeat.
Did another friendly neighbor target you or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom