• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Why do you and funnier insist on not letting me lurk??

I didn't necessarily see Pen as being "excited" about this game moreso than when he's town, it was day 1 RVS posts. I can't recall Pen specifically, but I think its hard to really determine if a person is excited based on RVS. Disinterest doesn't tend to show until the game actually starts. I'm not saying he's leaning town for me based on his posts, but I certainly don't want to lynch Pen for the reasons given.

Because I like Doc posts! <3

Especially when they're like this because we seem to be on the same wavelength.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I’m sick of spending day one voting doc

I just reread the thread is sms is doing the typical goofing off stuff. Feels pretty aight so far but its early

That's fair.

Did you find that post about asking Pen if he made a scumslip odd or was that just me? Maybe it's because I got what Pen meant but it felt a little forced.

funnier6

Courage~
Why do you and funnier insist on not letting me lurk??

I didn't necessarily see Pen as being "excited" about this game moreso than when he's town, it was day 1 RVS posts. I can't recall Pen specifically, but I think its hard to really determine if a person is excited based on RVS. Disinterest doesn't tend to show until the game actually starts. I'm not saying he's leaning town for me based on his posts, but I certainly don't want to lynch Pen for the reasons given.
You have to play the game Doc :nosesteam:

I might advise you to vote elsewhere if you disagree so that we can get something going, day ends tomorrow.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Unvote
Vote: Deku

I'm not removing this voye until he gives me a 3 act rock ballad explaining why I should vote for someone else.

funnier6

Courage~
That's fair.

Did you find that post about asking Pen if he made a scumslip odd or was that just me? Maybe it's because I got what Pen meant but it felt a little forced.
I always just kind of ignore when anyone says the word scum slip. I did like the point sms made that RVS does not last all day and that we should be getting serious even if there are players who still haven't showed up @Moe the Moblin

Doesn't strike me as all that odd

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
That post was also just a goofy post, lol. Pen is good enough to not make a real scum slip like that.

Fair, it just sounded kinda serious and like such a small thing to push. Lol.

I always just kind of ignore when anyone says the word scum slip. I did like the point sms made that RVS does not last all day and that we should be getting serious even if there are players who still haven't showed up @Moe the Moblin

Doesn't strike me as all that odd

Well ya I don't disagree with that. Just that I understand some people don't get going til d2. So I got what Pen meant and it seemed consistent with his views in previous games.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Unvote
Vote: Deku

I'm not removing this voye until he gives me a 3 act rock ballad explaining why I should vote for someone else.
He wasn't seen in role play too even though we completed our dialogues and are waiting for him . This suggests he has some reason why he didn't show up

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Morning folks
lol this game is kind of broken i think
everyone please claim who you boosted. If you lie the person who you claim to have boosted will know

I boosted dekunut

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Eh, this is looking too deep into things. You're going to be interacting with other players, so discussing things isn't necessarily scummy.
Actually it's worth noting
their interactions could be seen as TMI on each other like they're interacting as if they know each other is town, which is generally only possible with wolf partners in a vacuum

I'm willing to let it slide since it's funnier and minish

But hard town read on giri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom