• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just throw in that I feel like scum killed Ex because he was the most likely to defend me, and I seem to the the prime scapegoat? And they know I won't likely be able to defend myself with the way things have been going. I'm going to bloody well try though. Could just be being self absorbed here though.

tbh there's too many pages and i ain't in the right frame of mind to do this.

but i am town. ik i haven't said much but check my voting history. only voted for non-towns. last phase was one of the first voters on a wolf

lynching me is stupid

sunfan's town/not wolf; gl

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Ok one more post

Sun Sun has been making me feel like he's scum like all game, tbh, in terms of subtleties.

If I were a betting man I'd have him as godfather. (:

Hnm..

My top town suspecting my second town kinda makes me feel weird.
He does have a strong scum game, so if you build me a case I'll read it in good faith later. I personally think we 're better served elsewhere atm tho.

Anyway gonna dip town please don't just give Minish a pass please and thank you

My top suspect today is Irvine, he tried deflecting attention off funnier for awhile, ultimately giving in. Top suspect today in my eyes.

I already addressed this before I made my final vote on funnier. I'll happily defend what I believe in SMS, even if it takes me a while to believe in it.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Knowing Ex was town and I'm town, those wagons are weird. Mafia didn't seem to try to save funnier.
Don't jump the gun quite yet. I'm not entirely sold on you being Town, and given how hard you stood up for funnier it's hard to believe otherwise. We know for sure that Rubik is Town now due to funnier's flip (unless that was some Trojan Horse-level ruse), so trying to claim yourself as Town isn't a good look. That said, I'm merely going to keep an eye on you since Silver is still in my sights, even though I'm lumped together with him.

so im obviously town now correct?

and so is sunfan
Not especially. How do you know Sunfan isn't scum and why are you trying to clear him?

Ergh. Post got cut off. Was supposed to close with this:
Gonna join the Minish wagon. Something has seemed a bit off form the start, but I brushed it off as lack of information on her.

Vote: Minish
Trying to get your foot in the door there, huh?

@MixMasterLar is replacing @Calvin ツ

Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
funnier6 - 3 (Rubik, The Sun Fan, Funnygurl555)
Funnygurl555 - 3 (funnier6, ExLight, Ragnarokio)
All Might - 2 (Morbid Minish, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Silverfish - 2 (Irvine, All Might)

Not voting - DekuNut, Laurentus, Silverfish, LittleGumball, MixMasterLar

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, September 5th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190905T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+2&font=slab&csz=1
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
funnier6 - 4 (The Sun Fan, Funnygurl555, MixMasterLar, Rubik)
Funnygurl555 - 2 (funnier6, Ragnarokio)
All Might - 2 (Morbid Minish, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Silverfish - 2 (All Might, Irvine)
The Sun Fan - 2 (ExLight, Silverfish)

Not voting - DekuNut, Laurentus, LittleGumball

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, September 5th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190905T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+2&font=slab&csz=1

hmm

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Now that we have stuff to look at I can analyze some wagons later.

Tonight is D&D night, though. Gotta pick up dinner

Pen

The game is on!
Day 3 Current Vote Tally:
Funnygurl555 - 1 (Rubik)
Morbid Minish - 2 (MixMasterLar, Silverfish)
Silverfish - 1 (Irvine)
Irvine - 1 (Spiritual Mask Salesman)

Not voting - The Sun Fan, Morbid Minish, All Might, Funnygurl555, Ragnarokio, LittleGumball,

With 11 players alive it takes 6 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Monday, September 9th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190909T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+3&font=slab&csz=1

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It is the first game I've played with you
You have not played Steller
I think everyone giving you a pass is being hasty the same way everyone initially giving funnier a pass was being hasty. And oh hey, I was right.

Nothing says I gotta think high of your play because Rubik does. If you want me to, there's 72 hours to accomplish something. I personally think a claim from you would benefit town the most, but I obviously don't want a claim yet because we only get one in the game.

I gotta step away for a bit. Vote stands, and I thank you in advice for showing me what you got instead of continually acting out over my accusation claiming it's "insulting" or whatever.

Just because I was wrong on one person doesn't mean I'm playing a bad game. Who's to say All Might isn't scum and I was on him all day. Funnier was prime bussing bait. That was an easy lynch even if I didn't agree with it. If sunfan flipped scum are you gonna say you didn't play steller for believing your meta on him and being wrong once?

It's kinda ironic you're taking a hard stance on Sunfan because of meta, but you won't listen to the people who know my meta best.

I also think it's kinda crazy so many are thinking I'm suspicious for hardcore defense. Like when do you ever see scumbuds defending each other that hard? Especially when it's me and funnier? This is quite literally reaching for the easy target.

Also everyone pointing out my "we know ex was town and I'm town" thing like just stop. It's not a good point of argument, because of course I'm going to operate like I'm town because I know my own alignment. I'm not gonna filter my thoughts on wagons just cause y'all don't know that.

I will say that, if minish is scum, I will be pretty surprised. That post cant really be from scum minish, I dont think.

I kind of... dont care about her defending funnier, i dont think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom