• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
so im obviously town now correct?

and so is sunfan

Any reason why you vanished all day yesterday and suddenly were the first to speak today as if spamming refresh? I have no more words for you.

Day three everyone! Kinda sad I didn't gain anything last night. Ah well.
Gonna join the Minish wagon. So

I feel you're a Goon taking orders from someone quite skilled at being scum.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Oh. Oops. I left this open in a background window so I don't forget where I was so there is less confusion as to where to catch up from. I guess every time I'm on the internet it thinks I'm online now.

That's BS, or do you get off online after 5 minutes and/or Irvin calls you out? I saw you pop in and out while I was on doing Twilight.
Tbh I feel like scum would have been really willing to jump on fun fun's wagon early because they could have easily figured out he was basically doomed from their rolecop on me.
I'm with SunFan that I think they thought it safe until you took that hard stand over the lie.
I'm sorry, but anyone here can tell you in no world do I defend funnier like that if we're scumbuds. Like holy **** if I knew he were scum I wouldn't have been that hardcore in defense. I would have known he was screwed and thrown him under the bus. I'm not that bad at playing scum. Lol.

I am rarely ever wrong on reading him, because before this funnier has never really lied that much. That's literally how I usually read him. Of course he lies as scum, but not to any extreme. That was so uncharacteristic of him that either he wanted to try something new or scum came up with this plan to maybe distance.

And why in the world would I soft my role to scum? Because I did soft it to funnier under the belief he was telling the truth.

Before I say what I say, you seem like a cool person and I never feel like bad play means your a bad person irl. Game isn't personal for me.

That said nothing you've done all day as made me feel like you wouldn't be above doing that, so I'm not gonna listen to "I'm a better player then that!" As an excuse.

show me you're a better player then that; as of right now I can't remember a single thing you did except make extremely bad logic leaps trying to defend scum, and that's an issue that needs to be resolved sooner and not later.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Weighing in real quick, I don't think Minish's hardcore defense of Funnier is scummy. Matter of fact, scum Minish is a hardcore busser, there is absolutely no way I can imagine her being scum with funnier.

My top suspect today is Irvine, he tried deflecting attention off funnier for awhile, ultimately giving in. Top suspect today in my eyes.

Vote: Irvine

I'm not assuming anything. 99 other times I would have been right.

Exactly what I'm getting at, you assume you'd be right every other time and this one was a fluke. funnier played you, knowing you'd defend him by "knowing how he plays".

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
He's literally bused in 100% of the scum games I've played with him.

I'll never believe in his alleged "playstyle".

....good to know.
mostly just making this post so Lar doesn't think of me as a filthy buser
It's too late Greg
I've already seen the truth.

Weighing in real quick, I don't think Minish's hardcore defense of Funnier is scummy. Matter of fact, scum Minish is a hardcore busser, there is absolutely no way I can imagine her being scum with funnier.

My top suspect today is Irvine, he tried deflecting attention off funnier for awhile, ultimately giving in. Top suspect today in my eyes.

Vote: Irvine

This includes meta on Minish I'm not privy too.

I think Irvine is a fine vote tho

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
look back before whatever happened with him targeting you
I tried to kill him d1 and you were memeing me before it
I couldn't possibly have known he was doomed before then
I don't think you voting for funnier D1 is very AI. I think you'd try to kill a claimed 3p regardless of your faction, otherwise it'd raise a pretty big red flag for your playing style.

They knew what I knew was more than what I said in the thread because they rolecopped me. Some of them probably would have gotten on the wagon early to try to distance themselves from him. I don't put that kind of move beyond you or fg.

That said, FG is a bit spicier than you are currently, imo.

I feel you're a Goon taking orders from someone quite skilled at being scum.
That's unfortunately not the first time someone has said that about me.
That's BS, or do you get off online after 5 minutes and/or Irvin calls you out? I saw you pop in and out while I was on doing Twilight.
Yes. I have a tendency to pop in to check a few time dependent things and then leave. I can't speak as to being called out, because I wasn't around when that happened. I don't know what Twilight is, so okay.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

I'm with SunFan that I think they thought it safe until you took that hard stand over the lie.

Before I say what I say, you seem like a cool person and I never feel like bad play means your a bad person irl. Game isn't personal for me.

That said nothing you've done all day as made me feel like you wouldn't be above doing that, so I'm not gonna listen to "I'm a better player then that!" As an excuse.

show me you're a better player then that; as of right now I can't remember a single thing you did except make extremely bad logic leaps trying to defend scum, and that's an issue that needs to be resolved sooner and not later.

This is literally the first game you've played with me. So you can't really say I wouldn't be above doing that from one day. Especially since you're also of the belief that sunfan wouldn't bus because you've played with him. Maybe listen to Rubik a bit when he says I literally just believed funnier, because he actually knows my meta.

I've given some reads and I tried to push who I felt was scum. What more am I supposed to do? I'll claim if y'all want but my role is actually pretty op. Kinda useless if scum knows though.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
SunFan trying hard to defend himself and like, that's a tad suspicious

It will blow my ****ing mind of he's scum tho. Sorry Rubik but I can't act like it's possible

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Exactly what I'm getting at, you assume you'd be right every other time and this one was a fluke. funnier played you, knowing you'd defend him by "knowing how he plays".

Because it was and funnier knew that me alone wouldn't be enough to save him so it's like literally not that at all. Stop acting like you're so much better for not believing it.

I don't think you voting for funnier D1 is very AI. I think you'd try to kill a claimed 3p regardless of your faction, otherwise it'd raise a pretty big red flag for your playing style.

They knew what I knew was more than what I said in the thread because they rolecopped me. Some of them probably would have gotten on the wagon early to try to distance themselves from him. I don't put that kind of move beyond you or fg.

That said, FG is a bit spicier than you are currently, imo.
Do you think funnier puts himself in the position where I tunnel him when I'm on his scumteam? I kinda dont think that's likely, and I def wouldve told him that I'd be forced into reading him that way.

Its... not impossible, I know its not.

I am biased of course, I just think it's kind of weird for me to be with him.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
SunFan trying hard to defend himself and like, that's a tad suspicious

It will blow my ****ing mind of he's scum tho. Sorry Rubik but I can't act like it's possible
Sun Sun has been making me feel like he's scum like all game, tbh, in terms of subtleties.

If I were a betting man I'd have him as godfather. (:

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm
Do you think funnier puts himself in the position where I tunnel him when I'm on his scumteam? I kinda dont think that's likely, and I def wouldve told him that I'd be forced into reading him that way.

Its... not impossible, I know its not.

I am biased of course, I just think it's kind of weird for me to be with him.
I come from a land of paranoia. Trust is hard to earn, especially if you've probably got a strong scum game.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
This is literally the first game you've played with me. So you can't really say I wouldn't be above doing that from one day. Especially since you're also of the belief that sunfan wouldn't bus because you've played with him. Maybe listen to Rubik a bit when he says I literally just believed funnier, because he actually knows my meta.

I've given some reads and I tried to push who I felt was scum. What more am I supposed to do? I'll claim if y'all want but my role is actually pretty op. Kinda useless if scum knows though.

It is the first game I've played with you
You have not played Steller
I think everyone giving you a pass is being hasty the same way everyone initially giving funnier a pass was being hasty. And oh hey, I was right.

Nothing says I gotta think high of your play because Rubik does. If you want me to, there's 72 hours to accomplish something. I personally think a claim from you would benefit town the most, but I obviously don't want a claim yet because we only get one in the game.

I gotta step away for a bit. Vote stands, and I thank you in advice for showing me what you got instead of continually acting out over my accusation claiming it's "insulting" or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom