• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
funnier6 - 4 (The Sun Fan, Funnygurl555, MixMasterLar, Rubik)
Funnygurl555 - 2 (funnier6, Ragnarokio)
All Might - 2 (Morbid Minish, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Silverfish - 2 (All Might, Irvine)
The Sun Fan - 2 (ExLight, Silverfish)

Not voting - DekuNut, Laurentus, LittleGumball

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, September 5th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190905T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+2&font=slab&csz=1

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
So I combed through real quick. One, why did we vote for an extension at all? It looks like funnier is going to be lynched anyway. I think I get the hints here about Rubik, so I actually think a funnier lynch is best. I think his flip will help us find out a lot about Rubik at this point.

Unvote

Vote: Funnier

No matter how I look at it, I just can't get my head around the Rubik - funnier situation. I have an idea of what's going on, but I feel it's a stretch. Especially when Rubik says he believes funnier then calls him out. I'll go with my gut on this one and let him run the show on funnier for now.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I feel like rubik and funnier's interactions are fairly obvious.

-Funnier targets rubik last night and rubik gains information about funnier
-Funnier makes a claim, and rubik believes it
-Funnier later adds some more detail (that rubik was not on his hitlist), and rubik, realizing the additional detail contradicted the information he received, calls funnier out for lying

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
The one with the archery archers, I guess?
.That is from one of the iterations of F/SN. It's kind of a meme because in the main 2 Fate series the Archer servants don't generally use a bow (or any other traditional ranged weapon).

So I combed through real quick. One, why did we vote for an extension at all? It looks like funnier is going to be lynched anyway. I think I get the hints here about Rubik, so I actually think a funnier lynch is best. I think his flip will help us find out a lot about Rubik at this point.

Unvote

Vote: Funnier
I wanted an extension because I was busy over the 3 day weekend and I thought people might appreciate having a chance to discuss stuff today.
No matter how I look at it, I just can't get my head around the Rubik - funnier situation. I have an idea of what's going on, but I feel it's a stretch. Especially when Rubik says he believes funnier then calls him out. I'll go with my gut on this one and let him run the show on funnier for now.
I considered the possiblity of funnier telling the truth, but he lied. If he wanted to win with town, lying to us wasn't an option.

Screw it, we're not really getting anywhere else anyway since this is the primary focus of the active members. Lets get this out of the way, then move on already.

Unvote

Vote: funnier

I considered the possiblity of funnier telling the truth, but he lied. If he wanted to win with town, lying to us wasn't an option.

Okay I was thinking towards that possibility and I'll roll with you after all on funnier.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'd like to give funnier a chance to respond to rubik's accusation before ending the day.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I normally advocate against instas because the more time town as the better. Even if you know the lynch, ISOs and trying to force inactives to do something normally pay off next phase.
But in the situation where we know 2 people are never coming back, one really needs more time and it's the rest of us are primary waiting outside the lab door for funnier's autopsy I could be talked into it. 48 hour night lets me ISO more people without having to check in on the thread

Also

[funnier is] Clearly not a Survivor, otherwise he'd be freaking out.
Lawls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom