• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
and on that very day
(That I've been told)
That SunFan's dick
Grew at least tenfold

Anyhow Rubik cleared off the table
SunFan off the table, I doubt he fights this fight as wolf ever.
No one else really should be cleared for that vote imho
Everyone who was fighting to keep funnier alive needs to be examined first tho

I was hoping that when funnier flipped red we would have a Vigi shoot Minish so that could be resolved and we wouldn't waste half a phase screaming "I told you so!" And trying to figure out how innocently Minish's nonsensical, hardcore defense was but I guess that's the first order of business so

Vote: Minish

I would have honestly suspected ExLight and his "I don't want to be talking about this" attitude as being partners with funnier, but looks like that would have been off the mark

lar just as a heads up I know its not censored but stuff like saying my d*** grew is I think against the forum rules?
I'm not 100% sure but probably be a teeny bit cleaner than we are on FFR

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I'm at work, will check in throughout the night but can't really do as much as I would otherwise.

I'm good calling Minish to action in reexplaining why she believed funnier because as far as I remember it was "I believe in her because I can read her and I believe my friends" or some variation of that and with a red flip I can no longer just accept that excuse.

Knowing Ex was town and I'm town, those wagons are weird.

The problem here is that no one says you're town but you. You're "blind faith" in funnier doesn't really speak well for you.

All in all, we have three kills to look at. Deku and Lau sound like they were mod killed almost but I think Pen would've stated that. Ex was obviously scum killed.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Minish defending funnier is mostly NAI imo.

Also getting to lynch funnier when minish insisted he was pro-town was almost as satisfying as lynching sun sun when FG insisted he couldn't be scum because he "never buses".

this is kind of important
My apologizes

.....but I know it's true

to be honest, I was more surprised than anything
I feel like a cat that caught the laser from a laser pointer tbh, like I'm not supposed to be able to read funnier like that

assuming Minish is town (and I'm not reading her town in saying this, I'm just using this as an example) then like
idk

it felt like so many people were calling me a doofus for expecting him to flip that wolves had to be doing it too

I don't think that I was... right for the right reasons anymore, unfortunately

I see Silver lurking constantly, giving yourself a good rep there.
Oh. Oops. I left this open in a background window so I don't forget where I was so there is less confusion as to where to catch up from. I guess every time I'm on the internet it thinks I'm online now.

Day three everyone! Kinda sad I didn't gain anything last night. Ah well.
Gonna join the Minish wagon. So

Ergh. Post got cut off. Was supposed to close with this:
Gonna join the Minish wagon. Something has seemed a bit off form the start, but I brushed it off as lack of information on her.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Tbh I feel like scum would have been really willing to jump on fun fun's wagon early because they could have easily figured out he was basically doomed from their rolecop on me.

Oh. Oops. I left this open in a background window so I don't forget where I was so there is less confusion as to where to catch up from. I guess every time I'm on the internet it thinks I'm online now.

Yeah no. For various reasons I'm calling that out.

Vote: Silverfish

Tbh I feel like scum would have been really willing to jump on fun fun's wagon early because they could have easily figured out he was basically doomed from their rolecop on me.

I don't think that was the case?
funnier only became doomed when he claimed that he got a result different from what you had, so like, they probably should've thought he was safe until you condemned him

am I missing something there?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
and on that very day
(That I've been told)
That SunFan's dick
Grew at least tenfold

Anyhow Rubik cleared off the table
SunFan off the table, I doubt he fights this fight as wolf ever.
No one else really should be cleared for that vote imho
Everyone who was fighting to keep funnier alive needs to be examined first tho

I was hoping that when funnier flipped red we would have a Vigi shoot Minish so that could be resolved and we wouldn't waste half a phase screaming "I told you so!" And trying to figure out how innocently Minish's nonsensical, hardcore defense was but I guess that's the first order of business so

I would have honestly suspected ExLight and his "I don't want to be talking about this" attitude as being partners with funnier, but looks like that would have been off the mark

I'm sorry, but anyone here can tell you in no world do I defend funnier like that if we're scumbuds. Like holy **** if I knew he were scum I wouldn't have been that hardcore in defense. I would have known he was screwed and thrown him under the bus. I'm not that bad at playing scum. Lol.

I am rarely ever wrong on reading him, because before this funnier has never really lied that much. That's literally how I usually read him. Of course he lies as scum, but not to any extreme. That was so uncharacteristic of him that either he wanted to try something new or scum came up with this plan to maybe distance.

And why in the world would I soft my role to scum? Because I did soft it to funnier under the belief he was telling the truth.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Minish defending funnier is mostly NAI imo.

Also getting to lynch funnier when minish insisted he was pro-town was almost as satisfying as lynching sun sun when FG insisted he couldn't be scum because he "never buses".

I'm still good holding Minish to a higher standard this phase, all the same.

Apparently SunFan only bussed one game and it's the stuff of legends because I don't think there's a single FOR game where he has.

But even if he was a renowned busser, he wouldn't have done funnier in like that as one of the OGs on the wagon. I know I just came from a game where I said "never X" and then lost to X giving it to me, but I can't picture SunFan not being cleared.

At least, lets take him off the table for this phase. We got other people to grill today anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom