• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i just read your sig

when i first started playing mafia my home forum had like a dozen consecutive scum wins in a row

Maybe he IS scum and he's upset that you're heading towards a 3rd Town win.
regardless of my alignment, I do believe that town wins too often on ZD and that the rare scum victory is mostly due to variance + some good play

the winrate cannot possibly be near 50/50 with setups like these

What am I supposed to do without funnier?

Who am I supposed to give a hard time to now???

he and I are basically the same person js

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Got wi-fi for a few mins
costed me a terrible tasting and expensive coffee but yay

Should you really be saying this in the open?
Maybe I have a reason to say that.
Maybe I'm trying to bait something, maybe saying that will save us time during the next Day Phase. Who knows.
:shrug:

Who am I supposed to give a hard time to now???
Minish 2.0 was basically funnier so far, so maybe her

Pen

The game is on!
Writing the flip. ;) Dang this is only the end of day 2 and this game already has more posts than any of the previous games I've hosted on here :party:

Day 2 Final Vote Tally:
funnier6 - 8 (The Sun Fan, Funnygurl555, Rubik, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Ragnarokio, MixMasterLar, Irvine, funnier6)

All Might - 1 (Morbid Minish)
Silverfish - 1 (All Might)
The Sun Fan - 1 (ExLight)

Not voting - DekuNut, Laurentus, LittleGumball, Silverfish

While I listened in on the discussion during the day the talks varied quite a bit. Toward the end of the day they decided they wanted to keep talking, but then suddenly they had made up their minds before I even knew it. It seemed funnier6 was up to be lynched next, and just like the day before they procured the helmet for him.

“Well, I guess I will see you all in hell soon enough,” funnier6 said and coughed before the helmet was put into his head and he was executed in a second. The individuals mostly seemed pretty satisfied with the results of the day, and so they went to their rooms to sleep for the night.

funnier6 was Ryunosuke Akutagawa (from Bungou Stray Dogs), the Hellhound.

G0bSzmf.png

The living (14):
@Rubik
@The Sun Fan
@Spiritual Mask Salesman
@Morbid Minish
@All Might
@DekuNut
@ExLight
@Laurentus
@Funnygurl555
@Ragnarokio
@Silverfish
@LittleGumball
@MixMasterLar
@Irvine

The dead (4):
All Might - Ryo Kurokiba, the Fish Chef (lynched day 1)
Johnny Sooshi - Holo, the Harvest Deity (killed night 1)
Morbid Minish - Chika Fujiwara, the Cheater (killed night 1)
funnier6 - Ryunosuke Akutagawa, the Hellhound (lynched day 2)

Night 2 Begins!

Those of you with active power roles, please PM me your night actions before Friday, September 6th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190906T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Night+2&font=slab&csz=1

Pen

The game is on!
ExLight was out and about last night. I noticed because I was also out and about. I happened to spot him walking up the stairs to the sixth floor when suddenly he was approached by someone else up there. I was still on the floor below, hiding and listening from the staircase.

“Are you one of the people who have been killing innocents?” ExLight asked the other person.

“Oh whatever makes you think that?” the other person asked in response with a very girlish voice. But she continued before ExLight could reply. “Well I’ll let you in on a little secret. Yes, I have been killing, and you’re up next!” After that I heard some disturbing grunts and squeals up there so I tiptoed away as fast as I could.

On my way back to my room I caught glimpse of DekuNut and Laurentus standing my an open window in the corridor. Luckily they hadn’t seen me though. They were awfully distracted by the nothingness outside the window. I wondered what the two of them were doing. Neither one had talked a lot prior so I was quite clueless. They gazed deep into each other’s eyes, embraced one another, and then went over the edge of the window and fell quickly down. Oh no! This is the fifth floor! That can’t be good at all! I rushed over to the window and looked down only to lay eyes on the horrific sight of death.

It was a sad morning that followed. Everyone in the company looked very down as they had their breakfast. Thereafter the remaining individuals left the hostel and boarded another train again. This time I followed them to Ikebukuro Station. I gotta say, Ikebukuro was a super cool place. Anyway, no time to waste! I followed the being to yet another hostel where they continued their discussion.

ExLight was Saki Morimi (from Eden of the East), the Observer.

DekuNut was Hideyoshi Kinoshita (from Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu), the Trap.

Laurentus was Yui Hirasawa (from K-On!), the Guitarist.

CNMMMWl.png

pm9zcsv.png

tEtq5hM.png

The living (11):
@Rubik
@The Sun Fan
@Spiritual Mask Salesman
@Morbid Minish
@All Might
@Funnygurl555
@Ragnarokio
@Silverfish
@LittleGumball
@MixMasterLar
@Irvine

The dead (7):
All Might - Ryo Kurokiba, the Fish Chef (lynched day 1)
Johnny Sooshi - Holo, the Harvest Deity (killed night 1)
Morbid Minish - Chika Fujiwara, the Cheater (killed night 1)
funnier6 - Ryunosuke Akutagawa, the Hellhound (lynched day 2)
ExLight - Saki Morimi, the Observer (killed night 2)
DekuNut - Hideyoshi Kinoshita, the Trap (mod killed night 2)
Laurentus - Yui Hirasawa, the Guitarist (mod killed night 2)

Day 3 Begins!

With 11 players alive it takes 6 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Monday, September 9th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190909T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+3&font=slab&csz=1

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
What the heckin heck, I don't even know what's going on with this game any more. Knowing Ex was town and I'm town, those wagons are weird. Mafia didn't seem to try to save funnier. Either Silver/LG/All Might are mafia or the whole team voted funnier.

I'm fine searching in that group of 3 today.

Also Rubik, do you wanna say who you targeted last night?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Vote: funnygurl55555

This has no mechanical basis, I just think she's scummy.

No sense hiding anything about my role or results now. Funnier was basically a rolecop and his role essentially revealed the flavor tagline of whoever he targeted, as far as I can tell.

In the case of him targeting me, my flavor tagline is literally my role, so the fact that he knows it means the mafia team knows it and there's no reason for people to avoid specification about it, as it should be obvious. I would prefer to avoid having to use today's claim to confirm it, but it should be obvious.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
What the heckin heck, I don't even know what's going on with this game any more. Knowing Ex was town and I'm town, those wagons are weird. Mafia didn't seem to try to save funnier. Either Silver/LG/All Might are mafia or the whole team voted funnier.

I'm fine searching in that group of 3 today.

Also Rubik, do you wanna say who you targeted last night?
I said "targeted" funnier so that I could discuss my results without making it obvious what my ability was. I never actively targeted funnier this game, but I did passively "target" him.

I got no results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom