• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Your list is also like mine but upside down :confused:

It's pretty similar to funnier's, if he flips scum for some obscure reason would that change how you see these players?

If funnier flips scum I have to reevaluate the whole game. But usually me and funnier being on the same wavelength is a good thing.

I'll still feel the same about sunfan probably, and SMS. Definitely All Might.

May feel less good about an FG lynch then. Because I'm willing to trust funnier a bit that he can read her better and I think she gives us a ton of info. But if somehow funnier flips scum I wouldn't trust that read as much.

The way the players are thinking it feels like I'm in a rut trying to choose between forums. Is it treacherous that my own forum mates are scummy in my eyes?

I get that you and funnier are close Minish, but in a mafia game that seems like a very foolish call, especially when you two are usually really calm and calculated.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It's not because we're 'close'. It's because we usually read eachother very well. And I'm not throwing out everything I know about funnier all of a sudden. This is just like the original Anime Mafia where only I believed him and I was right to do so.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I can understand kind of where they're coming from because funnier doesn't normally pull this kind of play.

It's possible that funnier is telling the truth about his role and his faction, but the fact that he obscured relevant information when I directly confronted him means I can't trust him to act in town's best interest.

This is just like the original Anime Mafia where only I believed him and I was right to do so.

I'm aware, I saw the two of you post that "This is like a repeat of the first Anime Mafia!" So obviously he is thinking the same way as you. Do you really think the situation is following exactly like last time and you're the only one that understands him and that you're "right to do so" again? You don't think funnier thought about this before hand and is trying to pocket you knowing you'll come to his aid again?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Even so, I don't think you should hide behind him if you're Town, especially when he's about to get lynched.

We'll get to D3 soon enough, that's usually midgame, and we're still focused on the same stuff from D1, which is baseless. Not only that, but you're asking us to trust someone who prolly had to kill around 2 Townies to win (if the killing 4 wincon is true the ratio should be around 2-1-1 to be somewhat impartial).

I'm aware, I saw the two of you post that "This is like a repeat of the first Anime Mafia!" So obviously he is thinking the same way as you. Do you really think the situation is following exactly like last time and you're the only one that understands him and that you're "right to do so" again? You don't think funnier thought about this before hand and is trying to pocket you knowing you'll come to his aid again?
Is this entire dejavuish thing a soft, Minish? Or do you really feel like this?

I can understand kind of where they're coming from because funnier doesn't normally pull this kind of play.

It's possible that funnier is telling the truth about his role and his faction, but the fact that he obscured relevant information when I directly confronted him means I can't trust him to act in town's best interest.

This. This is EXACTLY why I wanted us to wait until later for a role claim, as funnier's was sketchy anyway, as expected. Your claim would have been a much better idea instead of being the vague way I see it now. I guess it's the fact that I don't play Mafia as often as the rest of you that I can't pick up on the apparently obvious hints, but focusing on funnier has been an enormous waste of time so far. I honestly just want to lynch him to end this endless back and forth and move on with the game. He's either scum or 3rd Party, no loss for town asides for Minish apparently.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

The repeat thing was more me dying n1 and subbing back in then anything. Though him being 3rd party aligns again.

But no, I don't think he'd do that. I'm sure he knows I would defend him, but he also knows that I'm only one person out of a whole game. One where he knows how sunfan feels about 3rd parties and that most others don't care if they're lynched or not. So it'd be crazy to rely only on me defending him.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Even so, I don't think you should hide behind him if you're Town, especially when he's about to get lynched.

We'll get to D3 soon enough, that's usually midgame, and we're still focused on the same stuff from D1, which is baseless. Not only that, but you're asking us to trust someone who prolly had to kill around 2 Townies to win (if the killing 4 wincon is true the ratio should be around 2-1-1 to be somewhat impartial).

What do you mean hiding behind him? Of course I'm going to argue against a lynch I don't like. And like I said, if he needs town dead then they could always be nk'd anyways. If he tells us if he finds one of his targets (which he doesn't know if they're town or scum) then we know who he needs killed and he can't try to sway a lynch.

Is this entire dejavuish thing a soft, Minish? Or do you really feel like this?

It's not a soft. Dunno how it would be. Lol.
I really feel like this. I'd much rather lynch someone I feel is scum than 3rd party.

I really feel like this. I'd much rather lynch someone I feel is scum than 3rd party.

Okay. Setting funnier aside for the moment. Why are your Top 3 Lynches where they are? What about them makes them scum in your eyes? Help us see what you see and maybe we'll look at them tonight instead of funnier.

@All Might Stop lurking, it's creeping me out man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom