• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
funnier6 - 4 (The Sun Fan, Funnygurl555, MixMasterLar, Rubik)
Funnygurl555 - 2 (funnier6, Ragnarokio)
All Might - 2 (Morbid Minish, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Silverfish - 2 (All Might, Irvine)
The Sun Fan - 2 (ExLight, Silverfish)

Not voting - DekuNut, Laurentus, LittleGumball

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, September 5th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190905T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+2&font=slab&csz=1

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
God I wish I had the time to really dive into this, about to go look at a house (trying to be a homeowner by year's end) but will say that

I appreciate the reads, Rag. I actually excluded Funnier from mine because I figured that went without saying but I'm glad you gave your thoughts on it all the same

SunFan I don't want your ego slowing down your reads

I think unless there's reason to doubt what Rubik just said I ---never--- switch off funnier. Hard to argue someone is going help town when they're lying about targets. But I'll deep dive into Rubik when I get back

Can you be more specific?

You only asked if he just found out you weren't a target or if he found out your character/anime. How would you know if je found those out?

I think rubik is claiming to know that funnier didn't get that result because rubik know whatever "result" (or perhaps whatever non-investigative action?) funnier performed on rubik last night

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Can you be more specific?

You only asked if he just found out you weren't a target or if he found out your character/anime. How would you know if je found those out?
I don't want to get modkilled from the 1 claim a day rule and the less I say about my role the harder it is for scum to determine how valuable it is to kill me which increases the chance that they misvalue it.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i think its pretty obvious that rubik got his info as the result of a game mechanic.

fishing for info doesn't seem appropriate in this situation, since at worst it results in rubik being modkilled and at best the information is potentially better in the hands of scum than in the hands of town

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Elaborate pls

What?

And what was that?
No, yes.
I suggested to make a pressure wagon on SunFan to see if we could extract some reaction of him. People asked me for reasons first, so I was like hours ISOing his posts, but to my annoyance the only thing he talked was about lynching you like 95% of the time.

I don't really think it'll help my case at all but mkay. I'm kind of a conditional survivor. I have to outlive four specific people or I don't win the game. I don't know who they are, my bland ability is to check a player to see if they're one of them. Every time one of them dies I'm given a 1x ability. The original all might was one of them so I was given the ability to debulletproof someone. Which is kind of ugh cause I was hoping for something to help me like survive but I think it was more meant to be a hint that some or most of the people on the list are bulletproof, which is why I was so sure about All Might being SK on top of the other reasons since they normally have a vest and it would make sense for one to be on the list. Also why I targeted Rubik, since he has a nasty habit of being godfather and I thought I'd get that out of the way first. He turned up negative though.
That's our daily claim right?
I don't really believe that but I'm fine with keeping funnier for a while.
Give him more time, at least until the end of D3 and if don't catch scum by then we Vigi can shoot him during N4.

Gonna need you to explain all those reads and why. And yeah, every one of them. I don't understand the placement and also hate being kept away from juicy secrets like why Rag is so low or Funnygurl is so green
No.
Rag is mostly from their scummy logic. His/Her reason for Lynching All Might 1.0 was because he tried to spark serious conversations during D1, which is usually a Town action and I don't really like that.
funnygurl is, as I said, because of something she posted earlier.

Speaking of which that sheep on Sun Fan after what looks like one of many posts out of only 30 talking about not feeling good about the scope of the game just.....no man, doesn't look good. It just doesn't.
Also Also
Silverfish voting Sun Fan is gross
It really isn't. This is the kiddo's 6th game and as I said I'm taking responsibility from it since it was my idea.
Is there any reason why expanding our options should be seen as gross? Info can always come from it.

How about the fact that Godfather is almost always bulletproof? I'm not saying that all of the people he has to outlast are 3rd party because that would be crazy. But they could be mafia. I'm definitely not making a bad play here. I know you're all "the reads on funnier don't matter" but they 100% do. I don't care what you did in Trailer Park because you're a different person than funnier and I trust my read of him. He's not someone to do this as mafia.
Oh, this is shady as ****.
Keeping a possible scum around just because he claims to have some oddly specific power is already a strech.
Now saying that his win-con is completely pro-Town is so strechy it is making me get terrible vibes from you.
Are you pocketing him because you're one of his targets?

Page 73 here we goo

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Rag is mostly from their scummy logic. His/Her reason for Lynching All Might 1.0 was because he tried to spark serious conversations during D1

part of my case on allmight day 1 was actually that they interpreted my case this way

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I think rubik is claiming to know that funnier didn't get that result because rubik know whatever "result" (or perhaps whatever non-investigative action?) funnier performed on rubik last night

I don't think that's the case? I may have an idea kinda now about what he means from his other reply.

I don't want to get modkilled from the 1 claim a day rule and the less I say about my role the harder it is for scum to determine how valuable it is to kill me which increases the chance that they misvalue it.

Gonna wait to see what funnier has to say.

Oh, this is shady as ****.
Keeping a possible scum around just because he claims to have some oddly specific power is already a strech.
Now saying that his win-con is completely pro-Town is so strechy it is making me get terrible vibes from you.
Are you pocketing him because you're one of his targets?

First off, I'm going off of my belief that funnier is 3rd party and telling the truth.
So yes I do think he would be pro town in that case because he would still be scumhunting.

Second of all, how in the world would I know I'm one of his targets? He doesn't know his targets and I'm guessing they don't either. Because there's no one saying "oh yeah I totally know that there's someone out there specifically trying to kill me".

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
God does not play dice and I try my best not to either.
Rofl, this quote is actually about subatomical particles.
God is a gambler and we all know that. Job is the best exemple of that.

@ExLight and @Silverfish do y'all wanna vote elsewhere? I don't really see Sunfan as a viable lynch today since no one really seems to be suspecting him that much.
I'm perfectly fine if @Silverfish wants to remove his vote. But I'm sticking with mine.
I don't like what I saw from SunFan's ISOing, even if consistent and I'm keeping it as it is in case something happens.

Vote: funnygurl
Don't, terrible wagon.

which.....character do you think he is?
Because if it's who I thought it was then she's a sadistic ****head
Why are you assuming funnier is the character that caused the mafia kill?
Do you still not believe him claim?
And he already said it was from Bungo Stray Dogs. Rubik pointed out to another character with high precision.

Page 76, catching up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom