• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm at least a little bit helpful, I gained a new weird ability besides the bland ability that might be useful.
XD

I can promise you 100% I would never have targeted you with it lol. It'll all make sense if I claim.

I'll trust you. But you better not break my heart. Lol.

And if you can target people with this new ability and were thinking of targeting me tonight (if it's good) then I would suggest not.

Third party never returns third party to cops on ZD to my memory. I have no idea what result a cop would get or if they would get a result at all, it varies by mod. I don't really think checking me would help solve if I'm pro town. The real best thing to do is shoot me lol but I'm obviously against that.

Hm, I think some people have 3rd party come back as independent. At least I swear I've seen that.

Pen

The game is on!
@MixMasterLar is replacing @Calvin ツ

Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
funnier6 - 3 (Rubik, The Sun Fan, Funnygurl555)
Funnygurl555 - 3 (funnier6, ExLight, Ragnarokio)
All Might - 2 (Morbid Minish, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Silverfish - 2 (Irvine, All Might)

Not voting - DekuNut, Laurentus, Silverfish, LittleGumball, MixMasterLar

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, September 5th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190905T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+2&font=slab&csz=1

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Aight guys what's up? Name's Lar. Male Pronouns, Some of you know what you're about to see most don't. Been following along but haven't taken any notes or whatnot because I wasn't expecting to be asked to join but I'm kinda glad I was; folks here seem cool and chill.

Introductions ain't really my style though I like to speak with actions, so let's upset half the playerbase right off the bat with an action and explanation that I know half you disagree with:

Vote: funnier

There is never, ever a world where it is mechanically smart not to have funnier be our current standard on lynches. Speaking purely mechanical here, we should always lynch a known non-town then risk lynching a town.

YES, we absolutely should hunt scum, and if we find someone who we are also sure isn't scum and decide they are more dangerous then we can switch votes. If the wagons are in serious question or we have more then 2 of them at EoD, Third Parties are the safe bet we need to fall back. We can still reference the other wagons down the road when we need to follow the votes, but we don't risk losing a town.

Funnier's flip also gives his extreme info in the sense that if they flip wolf/mafia their reads will be a great start for D3 (and so will looking at everyone who was against lynching them) but if they really do flip 3rd party that's confirmed pure reads to reference against everything else we know.

Had to get that off my guest. Been spectating the game and that just, really needed to be said guys. <3 you.

BRB writing impressions of every player in the game in the next post: I will leave you with the juicy tidbit that SunFan while making the correct call in pushing for Funnier's lynch would normally still scumhunt harder then this so hey SunFan you recommended a player to the host who is gonna scumread ya.

Leave questions and I'll answer as soon as I see them

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I think Ex/Silver wagons is the way to go today if fg doesn't show up since both of them are likely to be around to defend themselves.
i doubt there'll be an exlight wagon, most people are townreading him iirc. i think you're stretching on this one.
If you think its a distraction why not vote fg instead of Silver? If you think it could be both of them why does it matter?
tbh why does anything matter
his character is LITERALLY A MEMBER OF THE MAFIA
and not the good mafia like the guys in Baccano
this may be so in flavor but pen is known to be unpredictable. i hate to be that guy to say it but, it be like that sometimes lol. in my onion funnier is a better vig shot than a lynch if he's 3p. if he really is 3p or if he's scum, at least vig isn't going to hit town.
Minish: She still seems to be actively solving the game, and I like that. I doubt Minish is scum with this new slot she's in. She's my highest Town read.

Irvine: I don't remember his meta to be honest, but he's being active so I'm inclined to town read him at the moment based on his effort. I sort of recall his scum game not being his strong suit, so as the game goes on I should get a better read on him. Slight town lean for me currently.

Rubik: My gut instinct based off the sheer amount of contribution is that he might be Town, but Rubik is always hard to read, and he has decieved me before. Leaning Town currently, but this read isn't definitive.
so people who are just "putting in effort" are town?

also damb i didn't realize extension would be 48 hours lmao. o well i wasn't going to be around tomorrow anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom