• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Bottom line, moving was futile anyway. I didn't say it publically, but I changed my mind of Silver with his post saying he was still kind of a new player and the pace of the game was overwhelming for him. Voting elsewhere to like Hero would have been a dead end at EoD because nobody would have changed up their votes anyway to vote Hero or someone else I could have made a case against.

Why didn't you switch to silver before they made that post?

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
funnier6 - 2 (Rubik, The Sun Fan)
Funnygurl555 - 2 (funnier6, ExLight)
All Might - 2 (Morbid Minish, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Silverfish - 2 (Irvine, All Might)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1 (Ragnarokio)

Not voting - DekuNut, Laurentus, Funnygurl555 , Silverfish, LittleGumball, Calvin ツ

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, September 5th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190905T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+2&font=slab&csz=1

Last edited:

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Besides, my right hand wouldn't be so forgiving; it can be temperamental.
Again, I believe that this part is the only relevant softclaim he made so far.
From that it's pretty plausible that his character is some character with chuunibyou or Shinichi Izumi/Migi from Parasyte.
The latter seems way more plausible to me.

In anyway, that's a character that I wouldn't consider scum at first glance, but isn't exactly the towniest either.
I'm not sure which roles to speculate over it tbf, I'd expect Vigi, but seems like Saitama is already doing the job.

funnier6

Courage~
Ragnarokio still reads scum, and this post backs it up a bit in my mind. He keeps coming back to scum, and then seems to have an "oh shoot, gotta keep up the act" moment and throws town in there. I could be seeing what isn't really there, who knows.
Can you explain this read a bit more? Cause the post youre quoting looks extremely NAI.
She was the first or one of them to say Ex seemed town even though he was acting kinda scummy and we seem to be on the same wavelength. That and the fact that I feel she's giving off the same vibe she does as town.

But I feel like that post you quoted kinda indicated I was starting to waver a bit on her. Because if she's scum it could maybe explain how the votes went yesterday. But otherwise I don't get any scummy vibes from her.
I meant why are you so sure from those reasons that fg is town. Not like your current read but I was wondering how you got there to start with cause I wasnt getting the towny vibes and wanted to see what you saw.
@funnier: I think meta reads are worth something, but I think that most experienced players (perhaps with some noteable exceptions) are fairly good at matching their scum meta to their town meta, to the extent where familiarity with that player's meta only gives a small advantage in reading them in practice. Do you think SMS leaving his vote on funnygurl despite seemingly not wanting to lynch her is explainable via his meta?
Yeah, its a bit complicated but sms is the sort of person who's kind of all over the place as town and doesn't do much as scum. I was already town reading him before that and believe him that he left his vote on fg because All Might was clearly dying. Not the sort of mistake he'd make as scum, I highly doubt he'd leave his vote on someone he was town reading no matter what the scenario just to avoid this kind of thing.
people have to be afraid of pushing him or something cuz he's a big 'n scary poster or w/e but like
guys

his character is LITERALLY A MEMBER OF THE MAFIA
Maybe I'm prideful or something but I feel like if it was revealed that just about anyone else had the character that funnier has, that they would be as dead as a doornail rn
Lame, use your noggin.

funnier6

Courage~
Majority for extension has been reached! The day has been extended by 48 hours.
I thought it was an extension for 24 hours </3 Kill me please
The thing with funnier is that even if he is scum, there's still probably 3 other scum we could hit. However if he's telling the truth then he can potentially help town. I'm fairly certain we would have a cop in this game so they could always check him anyways to know for sure. I'm always for going after mafia before 3rd party.
I'm at least a little bit helpful, I gained a new weird ability besides the bland ability that might be useful.
Though the one thing that gives me a tiny bit of pause is whatever funnier's role does. Because he said he wasn't aware Rubik would be notified and it wasn't harmful. But if that's the case I'm wondering why he targetted Rubik instead of me (maybe I'm being a little self centered here, lol). Unless he knew mafia was going to kill me. Though it could also be something that can convince people of his 3rd party-ness and he knew I'd believe him anyways.
XD

I can promise you 100% I would never have targeted you with it lol. It'll all make sense if I claim.
Funnier, should we ask for a cop to check you?

How do cop checks work here on ZD? Does it return an "indept" result like in bulba? Or depends if the indept is hostile?
Third party never returns third party to cops on ZD to my memory. I have no idea what result a cop would get or if they would get a result at all, it varies by mod. I don't really think checking me would help solve if I'm pro town. The real best thing to do is shoot me lol but I'm obviously against that.

why's lar reading the thread hey man

the votes on me are extremely frustrating, but i also don't care enough to do anything about it

funnier deserves to be at least vig'd for claiming 3p so i'm gonna follow the obv town/not wolf sunfan

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i'm satisfied with your defense, SMS

Unvote, Vote: Funnygurl555

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom