• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Not a terrible idea. It does encourage discussion moving forward and, if Sun is outed scum, a hypothetical Vigilante could take care of him tonight.
Or we can hope that the SK does our work for us two nights in a row.
Hypothetical indeed.

There’s still the off chance of godfather so I would not rely on that. Except bulba godfathers aren’t usually bulletproof. Still probably some form of bulletproof in the mafia.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Idk how we’re on day four and I still feel like this game isn’t going near fast enough, we’ve ended two out of three days early and I’m still like can we get this moving a lil faster. Idk I feel like the game is practically solved already and we’re just wasting time.
Do you think we should massclaim?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
That's fine. But maj isn't in effect so we'll have the full 2 days no matter what.
Yeah, you're right.

Vote: SunFan

So as for my other scum leans.

Caps: I forgot CapsFan was even in this game, honestly, and his lurking only posting occassionally feels a lot like Hero's play has been through the game - I don't like it.

Deku: Has still avoided the game thread, it makes it very difficult to get any read on him, and by Day 4 it's just an anti-town move. Even if he is Town, by avoiding the game he is negatively impacting it. I feel like he needs to be replaced or modkilled at this point. Yeah, he was green checked by Max, but he could be the Godfather. Excuse me, the Nutfather.

LittleGumball: Has tried to get caught up, but hasn't added much to the game that feels memorable. I know typically scum LG is super active because she loves being scum but she did say she was trying to reinvent her scum play. Well, her play so far hasn't even been in line with her typical town play.

Do you think we should massclaim?
This would solve the game tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom