• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appeal to emotion denied. Like honestly why do you care.
I was talking about Hero dying because I read my PM before the phase update; ready to come into today outing a wolf
only to see that he had already died
it was very, very disappointing

guys
look

people have historically struggled reading my emotion
go ahead and read me scummy for it

but don't lynch me today
wolves HAVE to keep Max alive so long as I'm alive because I am never not targeting Max for the remainder of the game
the only counter to this anymore now that Hero is dead is if they have a bus driver or something

I told mafia to kill Max anyways last night despite Ex's obviously fake attempt to give Max more time

w/e

I honestly shouldn't even have to defend myself

even if you're 99% sure I'm fake; you should leave me alive because if I'm mafia, I out myself tomorrow if Max dies and I don't have anything to give you guys

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
I’d say that TSF’s claim changes things, but I’m not actually sure if it does.

There is most likely a Town Watcher between Zinn and TSF, and I would assume that cop checking might be helpful in resolving this, but Godfather is still in play...also, theoretically both could be scum and this is an extreme distancing/bussing play.

@ZinnLav fullclaim and action/result list, please.

Best I can do is ask the game at large if anybody still alive bothered to target me on N2, since that would contradict TSF’s claim.

funnier6

Courage~
I told mafia to kill Max anyways last night despite Ex's obviously fake attempt to give Max more time

w/e

I honestly shouldn't even have to defend myself

even if you're 99% sure I'm fake; you should leave me alive because if I'm mafia, I out myself tomorrow if Max dies and I don't have anything to give you guys
Why are you not saying anything about Zinn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom