• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread VFD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
I dont think my heart could take it if ur scum, gumball. I promise that's like the last time I'll say that this game, but it's like
You were clearly working on that storm case as I was wondering about him. Mindmelds like that tend to be between town almost all the time.

You're not gonna break my heart on Valentines Day, r u?

Oh my, it's looks like touter Mafia almost and you're trying to sway the lovely Tony onto your side :O

sunfan bad
storma good
storma not helpful, but good
sunfan tricksy

Dude this isn't remotely helpful and you know it!

@funnier6 i remember you saying something about extending EOD until later friday evening is that still a possible thing? i want to be around for EOD and i don't think i will be if it ends at 4.
vote: extension

DudeThere's like 23 hours left of the day man and I don't think an extension will make a difference.

What do you think my secondary is? I won't tell you if you're right or wrong for preservation, but it'll answer a question in the back of my mind. I'd like an answer from each of you if possible.

I will guess cop inverstiogaion or maybe tracker water thing but more probably investigation.

Take god for autocorrect XD

That's where I'm confused. As said Minish didn't do the kill. Yet she completed her action even though I RB'd her. That makes me think I was RB'd as well.

I guess I'll just have to look into things using my secondary, and speaking of which, I'd like to play a game with you all.

What do you think my secondary is? I won't tell you if you're right or wrong for preservation, but it'll answer a question in the back of my mind. I'd like an answer from each of you if possible.
I'm pretty sure I know based on SMS pointing it out, but since you're asking, I think you have a gun, or, more pointedly, I think you can make a nightkill tonight, and I think it is Moe that made you able to do this, which is part of why I think Moe is town.

i've given you what i have and i'm being open about my thought process. if you have a reason to suspect me then say it. otherwise i don't understand the aggression

i've already suggested the possibility of her ability being passive. another suggestion is someone jailkept you. i've also suggested that they potentially blocked you. i've also implied you could be mafia aligned roleblocker. i think these are the the possibilities from most to least likely.

as for your "game" i don't care about your role i care about what you bring to the discussion. keep it.

My game DOES bring something to the discussion. For someone stating I'm being aggressive, you really need to take a step back and look at this "aggressive" post of yours. I'm being aggressive to put pressure where I deem it necessary, if you can't bring a reads list to the table in the time limit then just say so and quit wasting time.

Extensions votes are counted separately anyway. Unvoting was not necessary.

The point of the unvote wasn't just to jump back on Doc.

Your text is a bit wild even for being drunk Pen, is your autocorrect drunk too? ;)

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
My game DOES bring something to the discussion. For someone stating I'm being aggressive, you really need to take a step back and look at this "aggressive" post of yours. I'm being aggressive to put pressure where I deem it necessary, if you can't bring a reads list to the table in the time limit then just say so and quit wasting time.
i'm literally working on the post right now calm down. i'm sorry for being active and responding to new information as the game goes on. i've explained my read on storma and i've explained my read on both you and moe and now i'm working on reading through the whole game and every single post of all the living players as well as mido. if you want to go through my rushed reads post then go ahead, no one is stopping you. i'll even link it for you:
well u can answer the first question urself by reading :bubsy:

the answer is i haven't and i was in the process of making one when my computer crashed & all my notes in notepad got delted. (that's what i get for using notepad) i'd be perfectly happy to discuss my full thoughts on everybody but i haven't finished my research yet so i can't do that. instead we get quick succession thoughts and snap decisions.

i'm thinking scum team could be storma/pen. it's probably a long shot but as you can probably see i'm pretty suspicious of storma. if i don't like the way he responds to my post (if he even shows up to respond at all) i'm going to vote for him. I HAVE NOT INSPECTED PEN AS CLOSELY AS I'D LIKE TO (caps because i think it's important :) ) but i think he's been doing some easy choices this game (going for doc today, leaving his vote on alit yesterday) and the weird non-interaction between him and storma today caught my attention while i was researching storma. also i feel like i usually end up townreading him when he's town and i'm not really doing that so far. however right now at this moment i don't think that he deserves to be lynched today, because i haven't done a full examination and because i appreciate him forcing me to do all this research :) i remembered the other reason while typing out my frustration for forgetting it LMAO but anyway the other reason is that i think storma is more suspicious.

moe and krow i've already talked about. begrudging town reads due to claims. i really honestly thought i had something on moe but :^) there goes my dumb ass screwing up again

SMS i've actually surprisingly backed off of internally. no offense but i feel like you always get lynched and i feel like the suspicion on you is just taking an easy route. i had all my thoughts typed out but i friccin lost them so i'm sorry that this isn't really as thorough as i'd like to be. basically i suspected you like everyone else until i actually went through everything, and (no offense) it's not like it's necessarily good??? but i don't particularly see bad things either. also the idea of a storma/pendio team is currently ruminating so i'm backing off of everyone else.

i didn't see anything really damning on doc. but like i've been saying i think that doc is an easy target because he never posts but i feel like his thoughts are genuine. i think i went through his posts recently but i can't even remember anymore. (also i think i'd feel bad for lynching him bc he always gets lynched but that's a personal problem :^) )

as for the extension yall can read what funnier said and also what i said. i didn't want a full day extension i just wanted to be around for EOD and so did he. please actually take the time to read what i'm saying instead of seeing the word extension and whining about it.

i'm going to go take a chill pill and then i'm going to finish the post. have a good one
sorry i'm being a ***** rn. @ me if you want me to post my WIP it's got 2 and a half reads bc one of them is mido's posts
Oh o he did. I
m sorry I'm not cmöåletely sober DX
please go to bed or something your meatballs are showing lmao

Pen

The game is on!
i'm going to go take a chill pill and then i'm going to finish the post. have a good one
sorry i'm being a ***** rn. @ me if you want me to post my WIP it's got 2 and a half reads bc one of them is mido's posts

it's OK to be a assholee

please go to bed or something your meatballs are showing lmao

XD don't bring up my beatballls lmaoa

please actually take the time to read what i'm saying instead of seeing the word extension and whining about it.

Actually if YOU took the time to read, you'd have seen I went out of my way to agree with you and attempt to show restraint by voting for the extension alongside you. You decided to overreact to pressure and throw a tantrum. I'm not putting up with this childish banter right now. As of now my final decision is Doc and I will not return until the next game day. Talk amongst yourselves, talk behind my back, I could care less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom