• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread VFD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Town:

Moe - As I explaind before, he sent messages in the open that were directed at me and Flora specifically.
This happened after the night I recieved an ability and I would assume the case for Flora as a Poison Doctor cannot kill someone. No one has countered and no one had mentioned getting abilities before he started his winking episodes, so I believe his claim.
He seems to be intimidated by Sun Fan for some reason, but won't explain why.

Neutral:

Mido/Sun Fan - Mido spent his time commenting on others opinions and mentioning that he didn't like how this and that happened, yet not once did he vote anyone on any of his hunches except for Dekunut.
In terms of that vote, he only voted him due to the results of a previous game.
Moving to Sun Fan, he is new to me, but apparently knows Moe from elsewhere.
He joined the game and his initial opinions and reactions were like those of someone who didn't really care about the game and was fooling around.
Suddenly got serious after being accused of the prior situation and set off lengthy reads and votes upon a number of people.
Does not appear to be able to make up his mind on who to vote, even after his long reads lists.
However I believe Mido was afk to the point that he needed to be replaced that night, and Sun Fan would not have had time to plot out a calculated kill without it being obviously from a newcomer with no knowledge of our meta.

LG - The one person I cannot read whatsoever, you could be scum and I wouldn't know at all. Although she did defend ALIT during his accusation and I feel scum would prefer ALITs' death over Hero's.
We've asked for a reads list, yet she "lost her data" which could easily be a stall for time, but that seems too simple a ploy for her level of skill assuming shes scum.

Scum:

Pen - Mentioned not wanting to waste his vote, yet casually voted Moe on the basis that he didnt want to end D1 with a no vote.
On D2 he very quickly jumped on board with my mistaken accusation of ALIT and voted for him as the 2nd vote, but also stated that I would be the culprit if ALIT flipped town regardless of the possible presence of a doctor.
Went off on a reads list of sorts and stated that his gut told his Storma was scum, but randomly decided to vote Doc instead with no mention of him elsewhere in the post to define why except for inactivity.
Slight scum read, but his skill could easily mislead others.

Storma - He seemed more townlike compared to usual, but has a tendency to just agree with others and seems to be riding off that. I'm uncertain what to make of this but I feel your a solid 3rd place for my scum listings.

SMS - Accused me of sending secret codes from my spelling of "façade" which doesn't matter much.
Stated that "One thing was for sure" and noted Flora's killing of ALIT, then later states that Flora couldn't have done so and contradicted himself.
I mentioned I RB'd Minish, yet he ignored that and insinuated that I killed her instead, causing me to roleclaim (which regardless of others opinions, I still view as being tricked into doing so via self defense).
That aside, his suggesting that I killed her, feels like an attempt to get me to reveal my secondary ability. He's either scum, or I'm overreacting to him, which is possible.

Doc - Has been afk consistently and when he WAS active he spent a decent portion of his time solely attacking my opinions and bringing up my alignment in the previous game, regardless of him covering it up as a joke.
Towards the middle he began accepting my role and spent a bit of time providing proof to it, which is something I consider scummy as most people that clear me or defend me are usually scum, as Minish happily expressed.
While others claim his afkness is a common occurance (which I can also back due to experience in the previous game), I see it as Anti-Town either way and would not be opposed to lynching him.
He mentioned that ALIT was likely intercepted by Minish, whom I RB'd and somehow failed to do so. This makes me believe the scum side has a RB of their own who is eyeing me, or a Poisoner as my sisters role would otherwise be pointless.
Perhaps they have a GF or JOAT, or maybe someone with multiple powers to contend with. Assuming so, I suspect it to be Doc, and if not, then Pen.

I'd say if we have a two man scum team left, it's Doc/Pen or Doc/SMS.

Vote: Doc

Krow, I'll take what I can get when it comes to townreads, but Minish would've at least been alive so wouldn't they have made the educated nightkill if I am scum? Or Minish + the other partner that I would probably have if I were scum here? If no to the +1 and even in the world that Minish was afk, I mean, I probably would've had time to read cuz I'm a big doofus with a lot of free time.

I don't really know the votecount but I think Gumball didn't even vote for storma so
unvote

vote: doc
pour it on

Krow, I'll take what I can get when it comes to townreads, but Minish would've at least been alive so wouldn't they have made the educated nightkill if I am scum? Or Minish + the other partner that I would probably have if I were scum here? If no to the +1 and even in the world that Minish was afk, I mean, I probably would've had time to read cuz I'm a big doofus with a lot of free time.

Minish was not the same person mentioned as Flora's killer so she was not the one in charge of the NK last night. You had just swapped in during the night, so you "shouldn't" have had time to read the entire game in that time period and then preform the kill unless you had loads of free time as you said, but with that being the case, why would you just throw yourself in the line of fire?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
We've asked for a reads list, yet she "lost her data" which could easily be a stall for time, but that seems too simple a ploy for her level of skill assuming shes scum.
if i was stalling for time i wouldn't have made that rushed-ass reads post in response to SMS. i have until tomorrow, as well as several hours tonight. i could very well have "faked" reads, working for even longer than i did. + i don't really have any reason to lie about losing my notes when 1. i have never done so before 2. why would that benefit me in the slightest? i've always done my best to make my thoughts as coherent as possible. i gave you my rushed reads since yall kept asking and after the break i just took i'm going to keep working to deeply research the rest.
I don't really know the votecount but I think Gumball didn't even vote for storma so
nope. waiting for a response. if i don't get one then :^)

sunfan bad
storma good
storma not helpful, but good
sunfan tricksy
don't patronize me.

@funnier6 i remember you saying something about extending EOD until later friday evening is that still a possible thing? i want to be around for EOD and i don't think i will be if it ends at 4.
vote: extension

Minish was not the same person mentioned as Flora's killer so she was not the one in charge of the NK last night. You had just swapped in during the night, so you "shouldn't" have had time to read the entire game in that time period and then preform the kill unless you had loads of free time as you said, but with that being the case, why would you just throw yourself in the line of fire?

its a fair question
my goal (or one of them, rather), as town, is to help town be as good as it can be. I think your read on me has a flaw in it, so I should point that out, so that you can adjust and read me better. I know that that thing about the flavor is right, but we could at least send the person to perform the action, I would assume.
Maybe I don't quite understand how the scum private chat (I do know there is one), but I think your read on me being town because I would presumably be absent has a hole in it.

funnier6

Courage~
@funnier6 i remember you saying something about extending EOD until later friday evening is that still a possible thing? i want to be around for EOD and i don't think i will be if it ends at 4.
vote: extension
Yeah sure, no extension necessary. I didn’t want to worry about it at four anyways.

Day 3 Vote Count

The Sun Fan- 2 (Moe, sms)
Doc- 3 (Pendio, Krow, sunfan)

Not voting: 3 (Doc, LG, storma,)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to majority. Otherwise day will end on Friday the 15th at 10pm CST.

Last edited:
if i was stalling for time i wouldn't have made that rushed-ass reads post in response to SMS. i have until tomorrow, as well as several hours tonight. i could very well have "faked" reads, working for even longer than i did. + i don't really have any reason to lie about losing my notes when 1. i have never done so before 2. why would that benefit me in the slightest? i've always done my best to make my thoughts as coherent as possible. i gave you my rushed reads since yall kept asking and after the break i just took i'm going to keep working to deeply research the rest.

I want that list and I'm willing to assist you in that endeavor, however, I hope you pull through as it won't help you at all if you fail to deliver by EOD.

Unvote

Vote: Extension

its a fair question
my goal (or one of them, rather), as town, is to help town be as good as it can be. I think your read on me has a flaw in it, so I should point that out, so that you can adjust and read me better. I know that that thing about the flavor is right, but we could at least send the person to perform the action, I would assume.
Maybe I don't quite understand how the scum private chat (I do know there is one), but I think your read on me being town because I would presumably be absent has a hole in it.

That's where I'm confused. As said Minish didn't do the kill. Yet she completed her action even though I RB'd her. That makes me think I was RB'd as well.

I guess I'll just have to look into things using my secondary, and speaking of which, I'd like to play a game with you all.

What do you think my secondary is? I won't tell you if you're right or wrong for preservation, but it'll answer a question in the back of my mind. I'd like an answer from each of you if possible.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
More of a "I'm tired of runarounds due to Minish requiring to be asked multiple times for a reads list and flipping scum". It's not a threat if you're telling the truth.
i've given you what i have and i'm being open about my thought process. if you have a reason to suspect me then say it. otherwise i don't understand the aggression

That's where I'm confused. As said Minish didn't do the kill. Yet she completed her action even though I RB'd her. That makes me think I was RB'd as well.

I guess I'll just have to look into things using my secondary, and speaking of which, I'd like to play a game with you all.

What do you think my secondary is? I won't tell you if you're right or wrong for preservation, but it'll answer a question in the back of my mind. I'd like an answer from each of you if possible.
i've already suggested the possibility of her ability being passive. another suggestion is someone jailkept you. i've also suggested that they potentially blocked you. i've also implied you could be mafia aligned roleblocker. i think these are the the possibilities from most to least likely.

as for your "game" i don't care about your role i care about what you bring to the discussion. keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom