• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread VFD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
@Morbid Minish I feel like a lot of your reads are saying that people are playing as usual. That's underwhelming. I also don't see how you can have both Hero and I as scum unless you think I'm lynching him for town cred.

I don't think that's necessarily a fair assessment. I did say that quite a bit, because I do tend to read people on how they've played previously. But for most people I feel like I also touched upon game specific reasons. I didn't get super elaborate with quoting posts and stuff, because like I said it wasn't going to be as thorough as usual.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
@Morbid Minish I feel like a lot of your reads are saying that people are playing as usual. That's underwhelming. I also don't see how you can have both Hero and I as scum unless you think I'm lynching him for town cred.

Ah, sorry forgot to reply to that last part. Knew it felt like I was forgetting something I was going to say.

It's not necessarily that I think you have to be scum together. It's more that you're the two that I've had the strongest scum feel about. That is a decent point about you voting Hero though, because I was going to say that he wasn't on the chopping block when you voted him, but he's the only opposition to your wagon. I can see scum voting a scumbud when they themselves are under heat to kinda distance. But not so much when that makes them the only opposing wagon. Which is making me lean more towards voting Hero. Because his flip could give us more info on you as well.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Oh yeah, eod is tonight. Seem to be forgetting a lot of stuff. :p

Since I'll only be around a little while longer and probably not for eod, I'll go ahead and...

Vote: HeroOfTime

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Quite a few people have been far quieter than they usually are, this makes scum hunting way harder guys. I don't feel comfortable around Moe but I definitely feel worse about Hero. So if we're gonna go the ALIT route or the Hero route, lets just pick one. If anyone else has anything else in mind, please speak up now. Silence is a scum tool!
you have 7 posts.

but you're right, if it's hero or alit,

Vote: Hero

since i believe alit's claim. although i'm definitely interested in hearing krow's response. like alit said, if you can't decode a message why not share it with someone who can?
With the current wagons forming, I’d much rather see HeroOfTimes lynch over ALiT.
it's been a while since i added this to my multiquote and i also lost a bunch of other quotes somehow and i'm disappointed, but i think i quoted this in order to agree with this.
Like I trust Moe f. a fair bit but he is't nt making much sense right now imo. But I think he's prob ably Town.
lmfao

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Quite a few people have been far quieter than they usually are, this makes scum hunting way harder guys. I don't feel comfortable around Moe but I definitely feel worse about Hero. So if we're gonna go the ALIT route or the Hero route, lets just pick one. If anyone else has anything else in mind, please speak up now. Silence is a scum tool!
I think Hero is a better option today than ALiT. ALiT can prove tonight if his roleclaim is true as long as he doesn't get roleblocked again. My vote is going to be on Hero.

Vote: Hero

As for Moe... Well Moe is always hard for me to read and everytime I feel certain about anything with him it turns out my read is wrong on him. Something I noticed last game was he made a lot of jokes about "talking to his scumbuds", his allignment in the last game was Town. Idk why he does it, maybe it is a sort of too scummy that scum wouldn't do it tactic? Anyway I don't think I noticed him saying stuff like that in this game. Iy's not much to go off of at all, I wouldn't even Moe appears scummy, I just view him as neutral for now.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Let's just get this over with. I think there should still be enough town players for you to win despite my death. Here's to hoping I learn from my mistakes next game:

Vote: HeroOfTime

Go get 'em, VFD!

funnier6

Courage~
Day 2 Vote Count:

Pen- 1 (Moe)
A Link In Time- 3 (Krow, Pendio, Storma)
HeroOfTime- 6 (ALIT, Flora, Minish, LG, sms, HoT)

Not voting: 2 (Mido, Doc)

@Mido will be replaced if he does make three posts by the end of the day.

With 12 alive it takes 7 to majority. Otherwise day will end on Monday the 11th at 10pm CST. Day ends in about six and a half hours.

funnier6

Courage~
Final Day 2 Vote Count:

Pen- 1 (Moe)
A Link In Time- 2 (Krow, Pendio)
HeroOfTime- 7 (ALIT, Flora, Minish, LG, sms, Hero, storma)

Not voting: 2 (Mido, Doc)

@The Sun Fan is replacing @Mido

Majority has been reached.

Again the Volunteers gathered, this time more intensely, but with fewer words than before. They had some idea that HeroOfTime was the problem, a word which here means “a minion of Count Olaf”. They threw him in with the Mamba du Mal, but the mamba would not harm or even come near him. They next decided to shoot him with a shotgun, but none could bear the look he gave them. Eventually someone decided enough was enough and lopped off Hero’s head with some stilleto-shaped stilleto. The sight of it caused half of the volunteers to faint, so gruesome was the corpse. I suffer for the littlest Baudelaire, whose shrieks and sobs of dismay could be heard for miles around.

HeroOfTime was the Town Shape-Shifter who today was the Incredibly Deadly Viper The Town Bodyguard.
e5f16b8331d5a59a9520a65459c869d9.jpg

Night 2 ends on Tuesday the 12th at around 4pm CST.

funnier6

Courage~
A noise sounded throughout the house. “Who could that be at this hour?” Flora gripped a strange device and began searching the house. Eventually she came across a figure slipping a note under a door. “Stop! I’m warning you!” Flora readied her device and fired a pronged projectile without waiting for a response. ALIT, holding a bloody note in his hand, fell dead, his glasses cracked on the hard wooden floor. “Oh God, what have I done?” Flora gasped and backed away, falling straight into a man behind her. The man laughed and raised his knife. “You make this this too easy Monty.” Minish came by a little later, prowling around for something. Upon finding the bloody note in ALIT’s hand, she ripped it up and began to leave. A woman appeared in the doorway, glancing around for her victim. “You there, seek death!” Minish obediently went to the Mamba du Mal’s cage and locked herself in. When morning came, the remaining Volunteers looked on in horror at the corpses decorating the Reptile Room.

A Link In Time was Klaus Baudelaire the Town Decoder
173265894-176-k457836.jpg

Flora was Uncle Monty the Town Poison Doctor
latest

Morbid Minish was The Hook-Handed Man the Mafia Paper Shredder
86f582065d8f89ff713292468eac1a54.jpg

An unintelligent official-looking man immediately exclaimed that the children could not possibly stay here and packed them up in his car. They soon arrived at Lake Lachrymose, where Hurricane Herman would soon make landfall.

For Beatrice- I would much prefer it if you were alive and well.

Volunteers Facing Death:
  1. @Doc
  2. @The Sun Fan
  3. @Moe the Moblin
  4. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
  5. @Stormageden747
  6. @Pen
  7. @Krow
  8. @LittleGumball
Volunteers Feeling Dead:
  1. Deku
  2. HeroOfTime
  3. A Link In Time
  4. Flora
  5. Morbid Minish

With eight alive it takes five to majority lynch. Otherwise day will end on Friday the 15th at 4pm CST.

Last edited:
Wow, that's quite a bit of activity last night. It also throws my ideas out the window. Guess we're starting fresh with who's left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom