• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread VFD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
I agree with Moe's statement above. Without very good reason to, no one should ever role claim in my opinion.

Now onto the topic of the day. With it being so early in the game still and Krow making such a bold statement, I am inclined to believe him and join him on the ALIT lynch. If ALIT should flip Town we almost certainly have our culprit in Krow, which is why I doubt a Mafioso would try framing a Towny this early into the game.

Your cryptic comment doesn't help progress anything.

This quote actually kind of makes me more suspicious of ALIT. Here he seems to pretend he doesnt understand what Krow is getting at, but only moments later when Moe pointed out how obvious it is ALIT suddenly agreed and was able to give a slightly more in-depth defence. The fact that he started off by attempting to brush the accusation off as merely cryptic and unhelpful does have me wondering...

Vote: A Link In Time

A small amount of votes won't put him in any real danger. I would still like to hear everyone's views and thoughts on all of this.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I was going to say something but you need to elaborate on this before I say my bit

Curious about what you had to say. Did it relate to Krows post, since you wanted him to elaborate first?

I am town. Your cryptic comment doesn't help progress anything.
I'm pretty sure I know what krow is getting at. He thinks he prevented me from doing an action that would be immediately noticeable at the start of the day. But I have no such power in the first place.

I agree that these posts from ALIT seem a bit weird. He first says Krows cryptic comment doesn't help, then says he understands what Krow is getting at. If he understands than Krows soft absolutely does help, as it gives us some kind of info. Also, his defense being basically "I'm town, I don't have the ability to mafia nightkill" seems rather weak.

I gotta say, Alit seemed off to me day 1 and of the votes on Deku, his seemed the worst to me. It just kinda feels like he hasn't so much been trying to show people that he is town, but rather trying to shift attention away from himself without saying too much that could be incriminating.

And with what Krow is softing, if he isn't town then I'm pretty sure there would be a counterclaim. Also agree that I don't think Krow would pull a crazy move like this back to back as scum, since the previous game is so fresh on people's minds. Not to mention that this just feels like town Krow to me. He seems to aggressively go after certain people when he's town and doesn't let up on that.

I won't outright roleclaim until it's requested and it's pretty obvious only a wolf would jump in and do that. Speaking from former experience. ;)

ALIT aside, no one else is really ringing my bell, so to speak. The remaining wolves must be experienced and on alert. Which does give me some ideas, but i'll shelve them until I can back those.

Also speaking of which, Minish, would you mind giving us your thoughts on everyone so far in a mega post? I kinda made sure you didn't last game. :shrugs:

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Krow is giving off massive town vibes. As Minish mentioned there is no counterclaim on his soft. If he was scum there would probably be a counter claim. Also Alit's first response to the vote on him from Krow saying "I am town, your cryptic comment doesn't help progress anything," seems like he is panicking, Kotov Syndrome if you will.

Vote: Alit

Let's see his response.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Krow is giving off massive town vibes. As Minish mentioned there is no counterclaim on his soft. If he was scum there would probably be a counter claim. Also Alit's first response to the vote on him from Krow saying "I am town, your cryptic comment doesn't help progress anything," seems like he is panicking, Kotov Syndrome if you will.

Vote: Alit

Let's see his response.
Storma, omg you posted some more! I really want you to participate more today. Afterall the only way to really get reads is through activity.

Anyway, as for the ALiT vs Krow situation, I agree with what Minish said, I really doubt Krow would try to pull the same gambit twice as scum. The fact that he didn't outright roleclaim in a ninja post also makes it more easily digestable (stealing the roleclaim Day 2 last game without telling us was super scummy imo). If this is some gambit I'm not seeing through it. I also get what he is softing and it makes sense. I want to see the Day progress more tho.

Pen

The game is on!
The remaining wolves must be experienced and on alert. Which does give me some ideas, but i'll shelve them until I can back those.

If you've got any ideas at all I always think it's good to share them even if they aren't fully formed, because if you should die it's better to have something than nothing.

It did not occur to me what krow was getting at until Moe's post, hence my reply to him understanding what krow was actually softing. There has to be someone else who did something at night because I don't have a night kill ability. I think it would make no sense for a mafia member to out themselves by lying about me, so I'm inclined to believe krow is town. But his conclusion about me is wrong.

Pen

The game is on!
Vote: Morbid Minish

This is where I want to start today. Given what I know, I feel like her entrance into the thread today is odd unless she believes she was lied to during the night.

Do you think you could elaborate a bit on why you find it odd? And what do you mean with the last bit "unless she believes she was lied to during the night"?

I'm the Town Decoder. I can send messages to a player every night as well as receive messages from others. My messages are anonymous. I sent Minish a message last night saying that I was town. I thought she would come in today and at least ponder that, so I find her not mentioning it at all odd.

funnier6

Courage~
Day 2 Vote Count:

A Link In Time- 3 (Krow, Pendio, Storma)
Morbid Minish- 1 (ALIT)

Not voting: 8 (Flora, Moe, Mido, Doc, HoT, LG, Sms, Minish)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to majority. Otherwise Day 2 will end on Monday the 11th at 10pm CST.

Today’s role claim has been used. Keep all softing to a minimum for the rest of the day please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom