• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread My Hero Academia Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm confused why she thinks there's a Serial Killer if she's a Vigilante. There have only been two nightkills every night.

Sorry, but do you even read the thread at all? You've asked multiple questions about my claim/what I've said that I've already explained pretty thoroughly before. Like this question. I said I didn't kill night 1, and even if I hadn't explicitly said that it should've been obvious that me speculating about SK meant that I didn't do one of the kills. Especially after I hinted after n1 that vig would've holstered and that the other kill had to be SK. Just seems odd that you would've missed multiple posts that answered this question.

I made exactly two posts on it I think? The entire discussion, even ignoring me, did not go on for pages. =P It was also directly relevant to Libk's defense of himself at the time, so it definitely had something to do with the game. It was literally me saying his defense was incorrect.

Well it did span multiple pages. And two of your posts were wall posts solely talking about that. Then I think you had a couple more posts talking about why it shouldn't be talked about. But, no it really didn't have anything to do with the game. I don't think Libk was seriously using that as a defense, just moreso pointing out faulty logic. Talking about that was in no way going to solve the game at all, whereas discussing claims can help. I'm really not sure why you think that claims ruin everything. You talked about wanting it to be about psychology or whatever and reading into others behaviors but claims have still allowed that to happen. You still have to figure out if someone's fake claiming or not and that relies on reading into their behavior as well as knowing what they're willing to do as a player. You act like you were the only one who was against Storma's lynch, when there were a few of us who were as well. Because we took into account what Storma is like as a player and factored that into how believable his claim was. Sure you can play straight vanilla mafia or a game with no claims and we have before. But quite frankly that gets boring all the time.

This is probably rambley as ****, but oh well.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Day 3 Final Vote Count:

All Might - 4 (Minish_Link, Rubik, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Krow)
Rubik - 1 (Axle the Beast)
Libk - 1 (All Might)

Not Voting - Bok Chan Sama, HeroOfTime, Libk

Those remaining among the U.A. students and faculty united to take down one of the villains who had been terrorizing those associated with the academy. All Might was the notorious criminal responsible for the attack at Water Hose some years ago, and he had reared his face once more. The villain Muscular had been defeated.

All Might was Muscular, the Mafia Strongman.

The Living (8):

@Axle the Beast
@Bok Chan Sama
@HeroOfTime
@Krow
@Libk
@Minish_Link
@Rubik
@Spiritual Mask Salesman

The Dead (7):

Musicfan - Shoto Todoroki, the Town Roleblocker/Vote Manipulator (Lynched Day 1)
funnier6 - Eijiro Kirishima, the Bulletproof Townie (Killed Night 1)
LittleGumball - Shota Aizawa, the Tree Stump Maker (Killed Night 1)
Stormageden747 - All Might, the Town Jack-of-all-Trades (Lynched Day 2)
Pendio - Tsuyu Asui, a Vanilla Townie (Killed Night 2)
Kirino - Gran Torino, the Town Cop (Killed Night 2)
All Might - Muscular, the Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 3)

Night Three Begins!

Those of you with active night powers, please send me your night actions via PM or Discord before Sunday, July 15th at 9:30 PM EST.

Last edited:

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
The war between heroes and villains approached its conclusion as both sides lost another casualty in the fight that night.

The blow to the villains was severe. Bok Chan Sama had recently become the face of the League of Villains. He was to be the one to lead them into a new age without All Might. But he had failed. The only thing that would be disintegrating that night was his career as a villain.

Unfortunately, one of the most talented students was also taken out that night. Minish_Link fought as bravely as possible until the bitter end.

The final battle approached.

Bok Chan Sama was Tomura Shigaraki, the Mafia Roleblocker.

Minish_Link was Katsugi Bakugo, the Town Vigilante.

32949432_2061694714106087_8962287748094361600_n.jpg

The Living (6):

@Axle the Beast
@HeroOfTime
@Krow
@Libk
@Rubik
@Spiritual Mask Salesman

The Dead (9):

Musicfan - Shoto Todoroki, the Town Roleblocker/Vote Manipulator (Lynched Day 1)
funnier6 - Eijiro Kirishima, the Bulletproof Townie (Killed Night 1)
LittleGumball - Shota Aizawa, the Tree Stump Maker (Killed Night 1)
Stormageden747 - All Might, the Town Jack-of-all-Trades (Lynched Day 2)
Pendio - Tsuyu Asui, a Vanilla Townie (Killed Night 2)
Kirino - Gran Torino, the Town Cop (Killed Night 2)
All Might - Muscular, the Mafia Strongman (Lynched Day 3)
Bok Chan Sama - Tomura Shigaraki, the Mafia Roleblocker (Killed Night 3)
Minish_Link - Katsugi Bakugo, the Town Vigilante (Killed Night 3)

Day Four Begins!

With 6 alive, it takes 4 for a majority lynch. Day 4 ends on Tuesday, July 17th at 9:30 PM EST.

Called it! Eyes are on Rubik or Axle for the final scum. Those that have role claimed, please tell me what you did last night assuming Minish killed Bok.

Also ALiT I read in the Leaving/Returning thread that Libk is gone, is that right?

Welllll. Okay. I guess I was off regarding All Might being not as scummy. Although we still haven't found the godfather. I dunno if it's common for there to be a godfather in every game these days but there was when I played and considering how many power roles the town has turned out to have I imagine they do.

Vote: Rubik

Willing to change my vote, but I figure between him and HeroOfTime we have our final scum. We have more time to find them now though, since there's likely at most 2 Mafia left.

Welllll. Okay. I guess I was off regarding All Might being not as scummy. Although we still haven't found the godfather. I dunno if it's common for there to be a godfather in every game these days but there was when I played and considering how many power roles the town has turned out to have I imagine they do.

Willing to change my vote, but I figure between him and HeroOfTime we have our final scum. We have more time to find them now though, since there's likely at most 2 Mafia left.

My personal thoughts are that Hero is the SK as Minish believed, and that he was RB'd last night. I wonder what you were doing last night Axle? (I also wonder how you're here with the Marathon going on lol.)

*I realize Rubik pushed for an All Might vote, but All Might was already suspect and was therefore a pretty safe bus to make himself look innocent. Between All Might and Bok both being suspect, I figure the Mafia are going to be desperate in general for their remaining members to appear town.

My personal thoughts are that Hero is the SK as Minish believed, and that he was RB'd last night. I wonder what you were doing last night Axle? (I also wonder how you're here with the Marathon going on lol.)
Waiting to see what happened. ;)

I'm not at the marathon. I just pop in the chat sometimes and watch.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
All Might - Scum*
Axle the Beast - Scum*
Bok Chan Sama - Scum*

HeroOfTime - Probably SK if Minish's claim is to be believed
Krow - [vanilla]
Libk - [used up power role]
Minish_Link - Vig
Rubik - ???
Spiritual Mask Salesman - Roleblocker

*There almost certainly exists at least one roleblocker among scum. A godfather type role wouldn't be surprising, could be babyface or babyface+bulletproof. A jack of all trades type role wouldn't be that surprising. Something more uncommon or custom made for the game wouldn't be that surprising.

If I believe every claim I've seen, this state could make sense:

SMS is almost certainly Deku or has the ability to safely fake claim him. His ability usage can be largely confirmed by Libk.

Krow and Pendio both knew what the vanilla town pm looks like (or the vanilla scum pm is similar). Krow is probably vanilla town.

Minish and Libk both claimed abilities resolving. By Occam's razor, I'm inclined to believe their roles are true, although it's still possible that they're lying about alignment. It wouldn't make sense for Minish to draw attention as SK, nor as scum. Libk has me a bit more uneasy, but it makes the gamestate a lot cleaner to imagine he's being honest.

I know my own alignment.

---

Going forwards, we'll probably lose one of Minish and SMS's activations tonight. It's impossible for both of them to be blocked if they've only got a single roleblocker (if they do both get blocked, dang). Getting a successful vig, blocking a NK (probably from the SK, because it's more reliable), or making an easy lynch tomorrow are all pretty good situations for town.

I still hold by this fully.

Curious to find out which ability SMS used (or tried to use).

Well if it's down to Rubik vs Axle why don't you both claim? Should be fairly simple to deduce from that.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

Vote: Axle the Beast

Doesn't matter if you give me a 20 page dissertation, you still reek of scum.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Well if it's down to Rubik vs Axle why don't you both claim? Should be fairly simple to deduce from that.
I already claimed vanilla town.

ALIT seemed pretty annoyed (given the mod-message he gave yesterday) by how direct our "soft-claiming" flavor has been, so I'm a bit hesitant to do so without his express permission. If you want me to flavor claim I will PM ALIT telling him what I plan to post, then make sure he won't modkill me for posting it, then post it.

I already claimed vanilla town.

ALIT seemed pretty annoyed (given the mod-message he gave yesterday) by how direct our "soft-claiming" flavor has been, so I'm a bit hesitant to do so without his express permission. If you want me to flavor claim I will PM ALIT telling him what I plan to post, then make sure he won't modkill me for posting it, then post it.

I'm pretty sure ALiT's message was directed at me and All Might.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom