• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fire Emblem Mafia With a Side of Sloths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we'll get replacements, but it may end up going that direction.

D

Deleted member 14134

I'm literally just going to super turbo this. Everyone will get one post a day where they can vote. Once everyone posts or once maj is reached the day will end and go into night. Night will end once I've gotten all actions. I'm just doing this so this game at least has a conclusion but we can also get it over with with minimal effort. I'm also going to give ALIT the green light to start his sign ups.

D

Deleted member 14134

DAY 3

The Living:
@Moe the Moblin
@Rubik
@Kirino (Townie)
@Storm
@Spiritual Mask Salesman
@funnier6
@Minish_Link
@Musicfan
@Krow
@YIGAhim
@DekuNut

The Dead:
Alit: Alm the Vigilante (Day one)
Libk: Mila the Mayor (night one)

@DekuNut has been revived.

Funnier has decided to come back in the game for the quick version and Minish Link has replaced Doc.

New Rules:
1. Everyone gets one post a day where they have to vote.
2. The day ends once maj has been reached or once everyone has posted or 24 hours hours after that start of day.
3. Night will end as soon as I get all actions or 24 hours after the day ends.
4. Just to spice things up, go crazy on the roleclaims. No limit anymore.

Sorry the game ended up like this, we can talk about it more after but just try to have some fun with it through to the end at least. I'm hoping this will be a lighthearted, quick way to at least come to a conclusion.

Majority is at 6

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 14134

Btw, you guys can say whatever you want in your post, you're not just limited to voting.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Vote: Spiritual Mask Salesman

His play this game doesn't look too different from the previous game. And he hopped on near the end of Deku's wagon, which if he's scum he would've known that Deku was potentially town/third party and saw an easy chance to lynch him after all the other votes.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Vote: Minish Link

Doc's inactivity before he decided to replace out is pretty indicative of his scum play. Minish driving this wagon right now seems really suspicious to me and I think it's worthwhile to lynch her in this situation.

My second choice wagon today is the funnier one, purely because Minish tried to create a counterwagon against it, but I don't have as strong of an opinion about that currently.

Moe is my strongest town read atm (aside from Kirino, who is confirmed town). I think him catching the jester is probably a pretty good indicator that he's trying to scumhunt.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.u1.jpg

Vote: Rubik

Out of everyone on my previous wagon, I feel the iffiest about him.
I hope I can still win even after being brought back. If y'all ever wanna lynch me again, judt in case, is be happy to oblige

D

Deleted member 14134

Vote Count:

SMS: 2 - Minish Link, Kirino
Minish Link: 1 - Rubik
Rubik: 1 - Dekunut
Funnier6: 1 - Storm

Yet to vote: Moe, SMS, Funnier, Musicfan, Krow, Yiga

Any ties will result in a coinflip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread